Why do you love sucking cock?

I don't think I can ever explain all the reasons why sucking dick makes me so happy. I just love it. The best thing I can say is that I love having a mouthful of manhood. I love moaning submissively while a man's dick is throbbing and leaking in my mouth. When a man is using my throat like a fleshlight and I'm gagging and drooling uncontrollably it makes me feel like I'm in my proper place as a pussyboy.

When he cums at a time of his choosing while my little dick is shriveled up and hiding in the skin, it reminds me that he's the alpha. It also reminds me that I'm the beta. That everyone in my life, from the men who use me to my family and even everyone at work, knows I'm the beta.

I love all of it. There is so much going on, on so many levels. From when the guy first opens his flies and pulls out his meat (or I do it for him!). Then getting that first whiff of his cock and bush where you go dizzy with need as his pheremones hit your brain. Then the first taste of the most delicious thing you've ever tasted. And then he begins to fuck your mouth as you eagerly try and swallow his throbbing tool. From then on it's a haze being completely lost in your mission to have him drain his nutsack. From a mental perspective the act of being below a guy and worshipping his meat is truly erotic. With fucking there is a biological need for him to implant his seed. With cock sucking you're two guys (or more) doing it for the pure experience of pleasure. It's also incredibly hot that the act of being on your knees servicing another man's cock seems so incredibly filthy and slutty. Even the words cock sucker and sucking cocks conjure images of wanton greedy desires. And yet there's a duality as in that moment I feel incredibly powerful in controlling his pleasure and orgasm. It's also a dichotomy as I never want the cock sucking to end yet my goal is to get him to end and unload. From a physical perspective I love how the cock swells and throbs in my mouth and the taste of the beautiful precum reminding me that my reward is on the way. Also watching his balls start to pull up as he gets ready to deposit his essence in your throat. And seeing his horniness begin to take him over. Then when the guys actually cums and that cock throbs and explodes in your mouth and you get that first taste of his beautiful load then it coats your throat as it heads towards your stomach. It's a real mind buzz a guy is physically having an orgasm in my mouth and throat and that his live semen are moving through me and will become part of me. From a visual perspective some cocks are just so fucking tasty looking and actually have me physically drooling. From an emotional perspective it feels like I'm doing a wonderful thing for another human being. Especially when societal  norms have often placed men in competition with each other. Overall, I'd prefer to have the guy deep in my ass and unload in me as deep as physically possible but that doesn't detract from what a truly beautiful experience it is to take another man in my mouth. 

• Like 1

I’m a faggot cock sucker that loves to get a cock hard and love the taste of pre cum. After he fucks me and gives me a load I get off clean off his cum covered cock to show him what Pig I am. 

Sucking cock is about submission for me. I haven’t had a lot of experience but enough to know that it is far more exciting for me when the guy attached to that cock is dominant. 
The last guy I blew simply would not take no for an answer. He kept telling me I owed him a blowjob until one day I got on my knees and sucked his cock. He was an older man and verbal. In the end he shot down my throat. 

The mere act of getting on my knees and seeing a cock bulging in a pair of jeans, 2 inches from my face, gets me all hot and bothered. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FagMouth4Men

I find it very erotic to kneel before another man! Knowing I am there for one thing for his cock to be in my mouth and throat! Like to be made to feel less than a man head held face fucked cock slapped balls rubbed all over my face called faggot cock sucker sissy slut makes me feel like I am doing what I was meant to do! A while back i was made to wear panties by a married man, He turned me into his cock sucking sissy faggot and I really enjoy it! I am not a total or passable CD but love to dress while sucking dick for men that like it!

WIN_20190102_211901 (2).JPG

WIN_20190525_221930.JPG

WIN_20200415_222945.JPG

WIN_20200415_222102.JPG

I love sucking cock to get the TOP hard like for-play before he fucks me then after he gives me a load to show how much I like him fucking me and giving me his load I like to suck and clean off his dick so he does not have to for His next one.  

I don't believe there is anything as good as a sweet tasting, pulsating cock in my mouth unloading a delicious big cum load for me to savor and enjoy. Sucking a hard cock and eating cum is what my life is all about. It is just the best and most exciting thing I could ever do and do and do.

Guest txkcumdump

I love sucking cock! When i first sucked my first one, I knew it was what I was meant for. Maybe its the submissive side of me but I love pleasing a man while he sits in a chair/couch relaxed while im between his legs taking care of him.  I love when a guy moans and tell how good I am pleasing him and then cums in my mouth. I love the taste of cum and take a moment to savor my reward for doing a good job and swallow. Love how it feels in my mouth and doing poppers and deepthroating

I love seeing an engorged cock in front of me, its big smooth head full staring at me with a big pair of weighty balls in his beautiful nutsack hanging there. If you're a cocksucker, then there's no question that your urge is to put that fat head in your mouth and suck on it. The scent and taste of a man is totally different than a woman's, and that's an exciting sensory experience. Love licking a man's sack, his most sensitive and vulnerable part of his body. He has to completely let his guard down to let you get that close to his nuts, you could injure him, but instead you suck and lick on his balls, knowing that the sperm you crave is inside them. It's a powerful feeling when you have a man's cock to pleasure.

There's nothing better than feeling that smooth spongy cock head fill up your mouth. Knowing that any second, a huge creamy load is going to blow in your mouth gives me such an intense rush, sometimes I tremble from excitement. I love feeling his head get so big and hot and then hearing him grunt like only a man can as his warm seed comes blasting out of his piss hole. The pulsing, the throbbing, the heat, hearing him grunt and lose it while at the same time, feeling those big balls empty, that hot DNA sauce full of millions of his sperm, all alive and swimming coating your mouth and going down your throat. If you ever want to know what it truly feels to be alive, pleasure a man's penis and eat all of his sperm. That experience when you're feeling that sperm blast your mouth and swallowing it, as a cocksucker, that's when you're most alive.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me it’s the Alpha/Omega order.

My friend is the Alpha male.Tall.Athletic.Very well endowed.

I’m the Omega male.Short.Slight feminine build.Not well endowed.

The Alpha gets to fuck any female he wants.If no females are around the Omega should step up and help the Alpha relieve any sexual tension,be it oral or anal.

• 1 month later...

For me it's all about the anticipation. Kneeling down in front of my fully-clothed top. I run my hands over his bulge feeling his thickening cock. I unbutton how jeans and slide them down round his ankles hoping he's wearing sweaty well-used underwear. Hopefully a jockstrap. I move closer brushing my nose on the jock pouch, breathing in is strong manly sweaty man stink. Then I gently run my tongue over the pouch, teasing his shaft and getting him fully erect. I free his cock from it's jock prison and take him deep in my mouth. I work his helmet and massage his balls. I suck him harder, pressing his shat on the roof of my mouth - I find this additional tightness encourages him to begin pumping my throat. When I feel his hands on my head pulling me down on his shaft I know he's getting close. Some men like to cum in my mouth over my tongue and some like to go balls deep down my throat grinding his balls on my chin. I enjoy both and serve my man any way he wants. Then when his breathing becomes shallow and his muscles tense I know he's getting ready to shoot. I love verbal men who tell me they're gunna shoot and to swallow my fukkin load. Then that second when their balls tighten and they put that first shot of sperm in my mouth or down my throat, then pull me hard on his cock while he empties his balls in me. I like men who order me to clean every drop of sperm up and swallow the lot. I always thank them and offer my mouth and throat for any loads they want to dump.

For me  I love the taste of cum. I  also love knowing that my actions caused his cock to erupt into my mouth giving me my reward. I love swallowing his seed.    If I could I'd take load after load  to fill my body with other men's cum. I am bisexual and greatly enjoy eating cum from freshly fucked pussies. but to be honest, I love sucking cocks more.