Why do you love sucking cock?

I like the odd feeling I have when im face to face with his dick as a non drinker its the same feeling i get from having strong alcohol near my nose but minus the smell. Then being on my knees bobbing my head up and down his shaft as the guy talks or grunts on his way to orgasm get me rock hard, which in turn i get more entusiastic and start work his balls over too. Where they cum doesn't matter im just happy to have extracted a fresh load from another man.

If in PA and looking for a cocksucker message me i could always use more practice.

Edited by FillMyRear

It just makes me feel whole, this is my station in life, on my knees with a real man cock in my mouth. Sucking and stroking it, caressing  his balls until he shoots his load in my mouth, then stop and let him fuck my mouth until he is done, I like to suck a little longer

I have been attracted to cocks since I was 5, at 7 an older boy let me "play with his dick" at 9 a much older boy (16) made me suck his dick or he'd beat me up, then he told everyone I sucked his dick. one by one all the boys would corner me and make me "suck it". at 10 a man (26) told me he knew "I like to suck dick" and took it out, that was the first time I swallowed. After that I became "THE VILLAGE QUEER" until I was 17 and went into the Army.  I never did anything in the Army (on Post) but did visit Pig Alley and The Jungle in Nashville, Louisville and Evansville street blow jobs, but some thing was missing. One night in the TV room at the YMCA a black man approached me and asked if I wanted to go to a Toga party. I went and turned out to be the Party Slut and they all took a turn. I have been cock crazy ever since

I love a cock in my mouth.  I love all sizes, sucking the cock with balls of the smallest or deepthroating up to 10".  I love feeling him thrust in and out. I love him letting me take over.  I love tightening my suction to make it rough or tease with barely a faint drag of the tip of my tongue while he only feels the damp heat of my mouth wave over him.  I love blowing cold air on his wet cock to make him twitch and quickly follow it with hotbreath to make him leak beyond his control.  I play with his tits or massage his legs while I'm serving him.  He gets my full attention.  And I always swallow.  When you're in my mouth I own you.  I guess that's why I love sucking dick.

• Like 1

It's intoxicating. The taste and smell of a man's cock is like nothing else. I love being on my knees, especially if he's standing. My fetish is eating tops' asses. I will cum more than once if I'm servicing a top and he "makes" me eat his ass. And when he cums, just like my hole, there's no pulling out. I swallow every drop. I've gotten good at positioning the head of his cock just right so the first squirt hits the back of my throat and I can feel it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say it's because I have had way more cock then I had pussy, I have always loved pleasing men, I love having their cocks in my mouth & feeling their cum hit the back of my throat, I can honestly say I have never had a load of cum that I didn't like the taste of it, I love having my mouth filled up with cum, I like blowing bubbles with it before I swallow .

Guest Descartes70817

One thing I love about men who suck cock is that the sucking doesn't stop when I tell you I'm going to cum. With most women once they thought I was too close they would stop sucking and try to finish me with a hand job, and completely spoil the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 8:44 PM, txkcumdump said:

I love sucking cock! When i first sucked my first one, I knew it was what I was meant for. Maybe its the submissive side of me but I love pleasing a man while he sits in a chair/couch relaxed while im between his legs taking care of him.  I love when a guy moans and tell how good I am pleasing him and then cums in my mouth. I love the taste of cum and take a moment to savor my reward for doing a good job and swallow. Love how it feels in my mouth and doing poppers and deepthroating

We should get together sometime I would love to fuck the shit out of your throat 

• Like 1

For me it's the submissiveness. When a Man tells me to get on my knees and suck his Cock, right then there is no doubt who the Man is. I will fall to my knees and worship his Cock as long as he wants. I love it when a Man starts out telling me what to do and how. It doesn't take long to figure out what he likes. Then he can move on to calling me a faggot and using me as he wishes. A verbally Dom & verbally abusive Man turns on my slut switch!

The main reason I suck cock is because I love it, secondly its what a woman does & I feel that I have been a woman my entire life & thirdly, to please the man I am with, when ever I am with a man my goal is to make him the happiest man alive, I have no regard for my own needs only his. My pleasure comes when he fills my mouth with his yummy cum & I gag on it.