Why do you love sucking cock?

Just enjoy pleasing a top or another bottom by letting him cum inside my mouth or ass showing him he is dominate over me and I will accept his gift of cum

I enjoy feeling his eagerness build as I put my all into it, and the benefits that come from it. Such as if I am doing a great job massaging his cock head as I swallow, he is prone to thrust more into my throat, and I love to deep-throat! If I am moving my hips as I bob up and down on his cock and that drives him over the edge in his desire to fuck me, well happy days are here again because I love to be fucked. And in the end, if I drive him to the point of lust where he goes wild and starts to hard fuck my face or ass, well that is a great time because I love a top going full-on BDSM-wild on me.  And you can bet I am going to thrust my face or ass into it in return. Let's drive each other wilder and wilder and see who breaks first.

Deepthroating is a great way to prime the engine. You get back what you put into it!

There's nothing hotter than feeling a big cock head going in and out of your mouth, looking in front of you as he's jerking his cock, being such a man. Sucking on that sensitive head, helping him to achieve that final goal any way you can because you want him to have it, and you want it for yourself too. It's a front row seat to witnessing a man being a man, doing such a manly thing, and you're right there on the receiving end ready to experience all of his manhood. That head between your lips, the rapid shaking of his hand jerking, the moans, the moaning louder, the losing of control, the spasms, the knowing what's about to happen any second, that release of manhood, that true display of a man being a man, that hot, creamy, load getting gulped down because you submitted to his manhood.

• Like 2

Guest Antares

It's a psycho/sexual thing for me .  I love the smell and taste of a man's cock and balls as well as the way they feel in my mouth and throat. But it's also the submissive feeling of being dominated, used, and emasculated that really turns me on. As much as I love the taste of cum it's also the thrill of a man  using me for his pleasure., "forcing" me to my knees, "making me" suck his cock and holding my head down on his cock as he cums in my mouth and "forces" me to swallow it;  while ridiculing me with demeaning names and humiliating me as a cock sucking sissy.  It's blissful euphoria for me...

• 3 months later...

Somthing about a man holding my head fucking my wet mouth with his meat makes me extremely horny. Especially when they treat me like a sleeve n stop caring I'm there. Almost passed out few times. Ultimate it's something about when the cum explodes in my mouth/throat n keeps plusing while I'm forced to savor n swallow

• Like 1

Guest faggotbitchboi

Aside from the fact that I love cock, deep throating and gagging on a cock reinforces the fact that I'm submissive...while a hard fuck in the ass is great, a hard face fuck from the top I find is a very aggressive act. 

For me its the knowing that I will sacrifice my breathing to get your nut.  It's the position; my preference is you standing and me on my knees looking up into your eyes while I continue to choke on your dick.  I have been known to choke on a dick and then go back for more.  When I suck dick I produce a lot of saliva; and sometimes (What i mean is most time) if I get a large dick I suck to long and feel like I am drowning.  Its the grabbing of thighs for me as well as the stroking of the stomach for me.  

Guest HornyBoy87

Because I like knowing that I'm giving the other guy pleasure, it also gives me pleasure as well. Feeling the cockhead fill my mouth. Feeling it grow hard in my mouth as I suck it. I also enjoy lapping up the precum. Of course I like to swallow as well. :)

• 1 year later...

i love the way i feel when im being dominated with a cock in my mouth i love the taste of cum and will suck anyone i enjoy older men chubby hairy men are a plus i feel so feminine when i am pleasing another man

Well after reading all six pages of comments I discovered that my love of sucking a cock may be a little different.

I suspect very strongly that my brother may have had me suck his dick when I was 5 or 6 and he was 12 or 13. I have no memory of the actual act but I do remember that there was something traumatic that happened (maybe I said something?) and he was sent away for a couple of weeks for counseling. I definitely remember being in the top bunk after he returned and saying I would climb down and “do something” and him saying that we can’t do that anymore and I said I didn’t mind ( I think that I was talking about a blowjob but didn’t have the word or understanding then). Shortly after that I was moved out of his room.

This would explain why I do like dropping to my knees and undoing a guys pants so I can feel his dick grow hard in my mouth as I’m sucking him, the “seed” had been planted (pun intended). 😛

The rest of my cocksucking desire is hot mutual 69 in bed where we are not humiliating or being dom/sub but are experiencing a mutual and equal level of giving each other pleasure. This goes to when my first memory of a dick touching my lips was when I was fifteen and discovered that by laying on my back and throwing my legs over my head that I could get about half the head of my dick in my mouth. As soon as that happened I immediately blew my load into my own mouth.

That experience just got me wondering and craving what it would be like to actually be able to go all the way down on a hard dick - all the way to the balls and then some! Then follow that up with a really hot 3 way with two guys, myself and one guy were doing a 69 while the third guy was screwing my butthole! Damn that was hot and that was only the second dick other than my own that I sucked (the first guy wasn’t into oral and just wanted to fuck my ass, it wasn’t that great).

That second time though I was doing a lot of cock worship and thoroughly enjoying the look, taste, and feel of a mutual cocksucking session!!!

What really hooked me was when I felt him start to get really excited and the experience of his balls tightening up and that beautiful cockhead swelling and swelling until he started spewing pulse after pulse of cum into my mouth. I just started swallowing as fast as I could! Not a drop went to waste!

I actually sucked dicks before I ever experienced pussy (which I do like) but the desire to wrap my lips around a nice hard dick is always there, I loved my dick in a pussy and a dick in my mouth!

Well, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it, tried for a few years to suppress the craving for a nice dick but you all probably know that doesn’t work!

So here’s to all you cocksuckers out there (myself included) may your days be full of lots of dicks to slurp, swallow, and worship for now and forever!!!

• Like 1