Why do you love sucking cock?

• 3 months later...

Cocks are just so god damn much fun. They're the source of precum, cum, and piss. They're soft / they're hard. They provide a head to suck on, piss lips to tongue, a shaft to lick, and increasingly often, a foreskin to nibble on. Most of my sucking is done in bed, not kneeling, and the subservient angle doesn't really enter into it for me. When I'm  in a session of cock worship, in my head I'm also worshipping my own cock and all the good shit it does for me, my nipples standing hard on my own chest, like little sensitive dicks of their own. Every cock I play with also brings me back to those early "experiments" with brothers or cousins that most of us remember, the "forbidden" thrills that still influence our lives. Christ, what's not to like? 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The submission to my man. Getting on my knees and blowing him is the most submissive thing you can do besides taking him in your hole. Him having full control of my mouth and head is such an erotic thing, my mouth feeling full. The taste of his meat and the saltiness in my mouth. His body scent overwhelming me. Even the taste of his precum as I continue to suck more and more and bring him to the edge. The sloppiness of thoroughly sucking his dick and the mix of drool and precum dripping off my chin...and finally hearing his moans as I  bring him to the point of explosion either him exploding in my mouth so I can swallow his tasty seed, taste the consistency of it, the thickness of his sperm and how amazing it feels to swallow....or my personal favorite, catching all his nut on my face so he and I can see the mess we made. I love everything about sucking cock. 

Edited by Barebackbottomm
Missed something

On 12/13/2019 at 12:28 PM, Ragnar13 said:

Cocks are just so god damn much fun. They're the source of precum, cum, and piss. They're soft / they're hard. They provide a head to suck on, piss lips to tongue, a shaft to lick, and increasingly often, a foreskin to nibble on. Most of my sucking is done in bed, not kneeling, and the subservient angle doesn't really enter into it for me. When I'm  in a session of cock worship, in my head I'm also worshipping my own cock and all the good shit it does for me, my nipples standing hard on my own chest, like little sensitive dicks of their own. Every cock I play with also brings me back to those early "experiments" with brothers or cousins that most of us remember, the "forbidden" thrills that still influence our lives. Christ, what's not to like? 

Exactlyyy! Cocks are just so much fun and so interesting to me

I just love Men, arse, physique, everything.

Besides getting fucked , I love sucking cock.

I love seeing him opening his pants for the first time, not sure what’s going to spring out.

Dropping to my knees.

I love the smell, the pubes, underwear, the present of his being delivered to me, the groans when I first put it in my mouth, the taste, the feel, the heat.

I love the feeling of  gagging on a cock at the back of my throat, my mouth being full.  Running my fingers through pubes, chests and holding onto his thighs or butt cheeks.

I love it when he groans and throws his head back , and I am in full control of his ecstasy whilst on my knees worshiping and working on his cock and balls with my mouth and tongue.

When I glance up at him and see that he is in such a state of ecstasy — eyes rolled back into his head, mouth slightly open, groaning, then unleashing that hot butter into my willing mouth, while I clean him up, kiss the head goodbye and put it back in his pants. He says, thanks Mate.

• Like 2

Guest Tom52Bi

I did it to satisfy my curiosity,but also to pleasure my friend,plus being on my knees with his hands holding my head made me feel so submissive.

for me sucking cock is the most intimate act a dude can do for another dude. I get on my knees and rub my hands over his jeans then unbutton him. either  I see a packed pouch or if he's going commando his cock is set free. I luv the smell of his balls - sweatier the better. I like to start slow and work on his helmet while stroking his balls. I luv to react to the sounds he makes, soft groans or grunts. I make a tight hole by pressing his cock against the roof of my mouth with my tongue and give him long deep strokes. by then he's dripping prelim in my mouth which makes me work harder. I luv to be ordered to take it all while he grinds his balls on my chin. then there's the anticipation of receiving his sperm. I can tell when the dudes is getting close to blowing. the sweetest words are "aww fuck I'm gunna cum in yer mouth" rolled by several thick ropes of sperm. I greedily swallow it all down an keep sucking till the dude is finished. then I thank him for his seed p it's only polite!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

I like the taste, smell and feel of cock in my mouth. If it comes with a foreskin I can spend a whole night sucking it. Swallowing his cum is my reward. 

more like the cherry on top

getting to suck cock is already the reward

On 3/17/2019 at 2:40 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I love everything about sucking cock.i love being down on my knees for men.specially when other men are watching me and seeing how slutty and submissive I am. I love the taste of cock and the smell. I love how cocks feel in my mouth. from the first time I sucked a cock I loved the soft spongy feel of the head in my mouth. I love the feeling of a big hard cock sliding in an out of my throat. I love how it makes me feel like a slut and a faggot. I love how it makes me look like a whore. I love how deepthroating a cock or getting my throat fucked makes me drool all over the cock. I love feeling a guys balls slapping against my chin. I love knowing that guys know me as a cocksucking faggot.i have no gag reflex cause I was truly born to suck cock. it shows how cockhungry and cumthyrsty I am.i don't just suck cock. I AM a cocksucker.

Fuck yes, all of this.

There is also something about taking another man's penis in your mouth that is, I don't know... kinda [banned word]? Hard to describe, but I love sucking cock so fucking much.

• Like 1

I cannot say it much better than all the cocksuckers have already said.  I just love sucking cocks especially when the cock starts to swell in my mouth and I know they are going to cum. I like to take it deep and swallow all the wonderful cum.