Montréal Glory Hole

MykBruce

Juste got back from the G I Joe bath House (Montréal)  I was planing to get fuck in the glory hole. I love that anon cum dump style...  Got sucked and fingered in the steam room By a very large black men. Good kisser too, Then I went for the glory hole in the basement...  I got fuck 3 times by various guy and I didn't get to the glory hole. The guys just want to load me in front of everyone... Love that. I did not saw the first loader...  I got sucked and blew in the guy's mouth... he almost chock.  lol...  Men it was good after 2 weeks without any sex. I  try once in a wile to stay quiet for a few days and then I get sluty and colecte any load...  

I love the feel of my ass swelling full of cum...  anyone else like that?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

MykBruce,

Try to sync your next trip to GI Joe with Cumunion (once per month). That'll bring out more barebackers. I had a LOT of fun when I was there at GI Joe for Cumunion. I loved the basement - sling and gloryhole area. Bb sex during Cumunion happened not only in the basement but on other floors, even in public. HOT! Guys are very horny and frisky. French Canadians love bb sex PERIOD. If I'm in town there in future, I'd go back there in a heartbeat! OINK!

• Like 1

I love G.I. Joe. I'm more familiar with the now-closed location in Toronto, but the one in Montreal always seemed busier and raunchier. On my first visit, two guys had me bent over taking their bare cocks in the video room within minutes. It was quite the welcome!

• 7 months later...
Guest FrenchCanadian
On 10/27/2019 at 7:50 AM, seekingpoztops said:

I will be there in November. Looking for good twink cum whore, already loaded, to seed w my poz load.

I live in Montreal and Im willing to bend over for every single poz cock in the city! Craving poz seed so bad in my neg college student’s bitch ass... DM me!

On 3/17/2019 at 10:09 AM, Read1 said:

MykBruce,

Try to sync your next trip to GI Joe with Cumunion (once per month). That'll bring out more barebackers. I had a LOT of fun when I was there at GI Joe for Cumunion. I loved the basement - sling and gloryhole area. Bb sex during Cumunion happened not only in the basement but on other floors, even in public. HOT! Guys are very horny and frisky. French Canadians love bb sex PERIOD. If I'm in town there in future, I'd go back there in a heartbeat! OINK!

Cumunion is always on a Thursday I think.

Guest FrenchCanadian
3 hours ago, find91 said:

Cumunion is always on a Thursday I think.

Yes it is! Third Thursday of the month! Been attending all summer hehe