Cigarette smoking fetish

Guest Gifttaker

Guest Gifttaker

I started smoking when I was 13 and was a daily smoker by age 15. Seeing guys smoke at that age was a extreme turn on. During my first sexual experience the guy asked if I wanted a cigarette while he fucked me so I said yes. From that time on I have always enjoyed smoking during sex. Anyone else enjoy this.

It can be fun.

Since the age of 12, I was aroused by the idea of smoking. I finally had my chance to try it when I was 15. It was okay. Didn't learn I was doing it wrong until 17. I went full-time with it once I was of age, and did that for six years. Always in a non-sexual context, of course. What did I know about sex and smoke play?? I gave it up after college. Wasn't getting anything out of it, and my money was really tight for the next couple years, so it was a good thing I gave it up.

On my 29th birthday, I played with a giant who smoked like a chimney. We shared the same birthday and met at our public birthday celebration. He and I fucked, and afterwards, I asked him for a cigarette. I enjoyed smoking it: a Camel Wide. Later in the summer, I started playing with a piggy couple, and they were smokers too. So whenever we got together, the room with filled with the scent of tobacco, manass, poppers, and sweat. Good times.

I smoked on and off over the next few years. Did it when the urge hit, didn't do it when I didn't feel like it. I was fine with that. But during IML of 15 and 16, I was smoking the entire weekend. It was a scene thing, and it was still sexual to me in some way. When I realized how it made me feel - awful - I quit for good. Took up vaping instead. Bigger clouds, better taste, and it eliminated all the drama and social stigma that comes with the analog version of smoking. Now I'm a vapehead, and can't get enough of it.

Last IML, I met a smoke pig named Nick during the contest. He was fairly attractive, and chain-smoked while we conversed. I asked him what it involved, the smoke play, and he quickly gave me a shotgun of it. "Is that all there is to it?" I asked him. He said, "There's more, but we can't do that here." And that was the end of it. We talked about other things. If I cross paths with him again, I'm going to take it a step further and see if I can't get him in the sack.

Maybe someday, vape play (instead of smoke play) will be a thing.

Guest AmbertheTG75

I’m a heavy smoker I smoke 2 packs a day of Newport menthol 100’s. One of my biggest turn on’s Is smoking during sex. I love being on my back with my legs up in the air getting fucked by a hard cock while I’m chain smoking. 

3 hours ago, AmbertheTG86 said:

I’m a heavy smoker I smoke 2 packs a day of Newport menthol 100’s. One of my biggest turn on’s Is smoking during sex. I love being on my back with my legs up in the air getting fucked by a hard cock while I’m chain smoking. 

Love to find video's / sites of smoking during sex !  :)

Hooked up with a random dude once...he was in his chair, I was on my knees servicing his cock when he casually lit up and smoked a cigarette. 

The message I received was that he was an entitled alpha male and I was there to serve him like a cocksucking slut. 

Since that day, when I hook up with a smoker - I let him know he is welcum to light up at will.

On 3/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, AmbertheTG86 said:

I'm dying to see you on your back,  legs high in the air showing us the cum leaking from your freshly fucked pussy while you're taking a drag. :)

Guest AmbertheTG75
3 hours ago, NorthBiNorthwest said:

I'm dying to see you on your back,  legs high in the air showing us the cum leaking from your freshly fucked pussy while you're taking a drag. :)

I’d love for you to be the one taking the picture while your cum was leaking out of my freshly fucked pussy???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN
On 3/17/2019 at 9:49 AM, Gifttaker said:

I started smoking when I was 13 and was a daily smoker by age 15. Seeing guys smoke at that age was a extreme turn on. During my first sexual experience the guy asked if I wanted a cigarette while he fucked me so I said yes. From that time on I have always enjoyed smoking during sex. Anyone else enjoy this.

When I started out about that same age a lot of the redneck boys I played with smoked and found that (and still do) so hot. Seems like most young guys don’t smoke now but vape...so not the same.

• 1 year later...

Huge turn for me since I started smoking at 13. My first cigarette induced my first orgasm so sex and smoke have always been connected. The visual aspect of watching a man smoke as well as the physical feeling of inhaling get me boned. I’ve been luck enough to hook up with other smokers into the same where play can include smoke swapping to forced gasmask smoking. There’s just something right about two blokes chatting to each other and enjoying a smoke together. 

• Like 1

Can relate. I think my smoke fetish began when I was 12. Although I hated that as a child, the teenage version of me was seriously turned on by it. It wasn't until the age of 17 that I finally got round to it. The first guy I had sex with was also an underage skomer, and he was getting them from his dad. So when we got together in his basement bedroom, we'd open the window, light up, and shoot the shit. After the first time we fucked, I lay comatose on the bed and when I came out of that euphoric state, I rolled over to look at him and he was silently watching me from across the room while burning a Camel. 

This kind of thing didn't become a fetish until the age of 29 when I hooked up with two hung pigs who each smoked a pack a day. We'd get together to fuck, and they'd share with me, and that was that. We did only a little smoke play - it was mostly about swapping loads and taking dick. 

Nowadays I'm a hardcore vapist. I don't see those guys anymore, and it's not as sexual as it was. My libido has settled on things I like better.

• Like 1