Whats your favourite cock you ever sucked and why?

Damn, there's so many, but if I had to chose one, it would be a married real life dad I met when I was 29 and he was 50. He worked near me and would stop by about three times a week to fuck my face. He loved to get sucked but his wife wouldn't do it, plus he had some dad/son issues he wanted to work out - he had a real life son he lusted over but never had, but liked to pretend that I was him. He fed me about three loads a week for over two years. Had a nice cut 8" fat cock with a huge slit, and he shot like a firehose. I can only imagine the gallons of his cum that I swallowed.

• Like 1

Confession; The most amzing cock i've ever had in my mouth was years ago. I got picked up in some public toilets in London (used to love public toilets, hanging about, the smell, teh sounds, etc. Still wank off to the memories even now. It's such as shame that it's not as popular anymore), at the urinals, this guy had the most amazing cock.

We stood for a while eyeing each other up - before we went back to his. His cock as a good 8-9 inches, cut and had that intoxicating smnell of cum/piss on it. I literlly spent a whole afternoon, with that beast in my mouth. It helped as he was really forceful in what he wanted/how he liked it.

As an aside, it was also my first anal fuck and my first bareback fuck as well. it was 1994. And I miss those carefree years! I've never felt as horny, vulnerable and scared since. Those toilets are now long gone.

• 4 weeks later...

There are two that come to mind.  First was this guy I met through craigslist.  He invited me over to this apartment.  When I walked in, it was completely empty except for a chair in the middle of the living room.  Maybe he was moving in or out?  I don’t know.  We never spoke.  He was sitting in the chair and only had on a black leather mask and black leather jacket that was unzipped.  His average sized cock was hard.  I just undressed, got to my knees and did my thing.  I remember his cum tasting so good and he had told me beforehand to keep sucking after he orgasmed.  It was a hot experience.

The other one I think about was the largest cock I ever sucked - he was easily close to 12”.  I struggled with his girth and length and he took forever to cum.  It was really a “job” - an enjoyable one but took a ton of work.  He kinda smelled but his cock made up for it.  My jaw was so sore!

My 2 favourites were a couple.  One of the first times I visited the Coleherne - a famous (infamous) leather pub in London - over 25 years ago.    An older guy bought me a few beers and took me back to his place.  He had leather jeans on so I was hoping it would be rough, but I was not v experienced.  First thing he said when we got back was it OK if his housemate joined in.  I was a bit drunk and couldn't say no.

They both had big fat dicks and one was pierced,  both fucked me.  Luckily, for me they could tell I wasn't v experienced and weren't too rough, but both knew how to fuck and knew how to fuck deep.   I met them again several times after that and they introduced me to my first real partner.

All the cocks I suck are my favorite. Why? Because they feed me delicious cum. But I would have to say my very favorite cock to suck is my mothers brother. He has a nice thick 8 inch cock with a big mushroom head. Nice big tight balls he keeps shaved and are sweet sucking.  He shoots huge loads of cum and it take about a half hour of sucking that jewel of his before he cums. I have sucked him for ten years. Some time once a week and other times everyday of the week. I am just a slave to his gorgeous cock and tasty cum.

• 1 month later...

The most awesome cock I ever sucked was my str8 mate's. We were gym buddies so I saw his cock regularly, nice thick shaft n heavy balls. I used to dream about what it would look like erect. He knew I was gay so no issue there. Eventually he called me out for staring at it. I was honest and said he'd got a beautiful cock and if he was ever up for it I would give him the best blow job he ever had. He was and he came back to mine and dropped to my knees and went to town on his cock - a beautiful thick 8 inch veined uncut beauty. I made him moan  n grunt and shoot his load o thick salty sperm into my mouth.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

There's a guy I've been running into at Toronto bathhouses for about twenty years now. It's the same each time: I suck him and he cums twice within about 15 minutes, then he takes a break for about an hour, then I suck him again and he cums twice more in another 15 minutes. He doesn't do anything except get sucked off, and he goes for me every time he sees me. When he's around, I know I'm going to get my minimum ration of sperm for the day just from one guy. Yum!

• 3 weeks later...

There was one many years ago. I hooked up with him on squirt I think. He was a perfect thick 8 inches and uncut. Prettiest cock I’ve ever seen. And the best part was his cum tasted amazing, thick, creamy, almost sweet. I swallowed every drop and saw him a few more times after that. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dadslad

My stepdads. Easily 10 inches, and he was very forceful and selfish. Taught me how to shut up and take it, and what happens if you dont. His was the first load in my belly too, from both holes 😇

i would say my very first cock, although i have had a few good ones but he had a long cock, and he would shove it in my mouth and grab my head and force me to take it deep, till tears came down my eyes and i was gaging on his cock. those are my favorite men who demand and force his bottom to take his cock in both holes deep and hard. it as been such a long time i cant remember i have had a top who grabbed my head and forced his cock in my mouth and put his cock deep inside my cunt. i need it badly.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:00 PM, Dadslad said:

My stepdads. Easily 10 inches, and he was very forceful and selfish. Taught me how to shut up and take it, and what happens if you dont. His was the first load in my belly too, from both holes 😇

sounds like a great cock, on a great Man