Whats your favourite cock you ever sucked and why?

My favourite cock to suck is this guy I hooked up with the same time each week at a gloryhole, no idea who he is, never wants to fuck or suck just puts his thick 8inch cock though the hole. He is slightly curved and veiny, by the end he moans with a gruff voice and cums bucket loads

• Like 2

On 7/7/2019 at 2:49 AM, FJLinNYC said:

Easily my dad. I loved sucking his fucking fat Italian dick. To me, it was perfect and still years later weirdly serves as the dick I measure all others. Not only did I love the way his cock/cum tasted, I lived for his cock scent. I remember even rubbing  my face in his pube/ball sweat to smell like him. 

I get this and can relate to all this.

• Like 1

My favorite cock is the one from a college dude I met some time ago. Saw him on Grindr and tapped him when I was fucked up. The guy was Latino and hung as a horse according to his profile. He wasn’t lying though. Not sure exactly how big. But he was huge and made me serve and swallow. I still see him sometimes. I guess we are friends? Except he feeds me sometimes too 😅. If I had to guess he was about 9 inches?

• 5 months later...

My mother is divorced and Italian with big Breasts - she loves going to bars , party and brings back home black men - sex in her bedroom / behind lock door .

I sneak out side and peek in her bed room window - she having a Great time sucking and being fucked by large black dicks .

One day coming home saw 2 men ( 1 white and 1 black ) having sex / sucking .

I was noticed by them and was waved to come closer - I did so  .

The white guy was sucking the Big Black Dick - having Fun - excited - I was thinking of my mother .

I gotten the chance licking and sucking the Big Black dick - taking instructions from the white guy !

I noticed the white guy had his nails painted and piercing ear rings .

I was really enjoying this and they were enjoying it too .

While doing the instructions , the white guy started rubbing my crotch - then pulling my pants down - sucking me off and rubbing my butt hole . 

One thing or another , the Big Black guy squirted Cum load that I choked on it too much !

Other things happen - we , all , became friends .

For my mom - she is still crazy of black men with big cocks .

I used to watch them going to the bath room , swinging  hung black cocks , and while acting I was asleep - 1 of them

came up to me - sticking his big black cock / forced in my mouth - skull fucking - unloaded a cum load !

That was a older guy who gave me totally unexpected his unwashed smegma cock. i was shocked when he pulled his cock out of his pants and could smell his dirty cock instantly . first i really wasn't going to suck that dirty cock, but in a split second he pushed his cock in my mouth and the only thing i could do was suck him. the taste was so strongly good!

• Like 1

It was a few years ago with a big dom twice my age (40-50s) was uncut and decent thickness. Was around 6-7inches and came a lot. It was my favorite cause that's all he used me for was sucking him off. I would suck n kiss and lick that meat for hours till my jaw was sore. He trained me to take it without gaging and always came deep in my throat I hardly ever get to taste or savor it. He even introduced me to ws as he would start letting me drain him whenever he needed. 

A friend of mine who helped me learn to deep throat. He introduced me to laying on my back on the bed, and he would fuck my throat as I hung my bed over the bed's edge. He wasn't the largest I've had, but damn it was still perfect... he had a dominant streak, and he gripped my throat as he fucked my face... he liked when I would swallow as I pushed in... yeah, being submissive bottom I loved those sessions together. If you find a top that is enthusiastic and preferably gay so you know he is in it to fuck YOU, and not thinking about a woman as he is doing it, milk that situation (and cock) for all it's worth!

I think my favorite was this older silver daddy type that I used to suck and get bred by at his house. I was still new to man sex and was always a bit nervous going to his place so I used to get a little drunk for some liquid courage. While there he introduced me to poppers and that made me feel like such a slut that I loved it. Something about being on my knees, naked with his hard cock in my mouth was always a turn on. The poppers helped to relax me and to focus on his pleasure. 

I watched an old black guy fuck another guy in a sauna. He must’ve easily been 10 inches. He knew I was behind him watching and as soon as he had cum he pulled out spun round and shoved it down my throat. I just kept sucking until I got my reward.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...

One of my most favourite cocks was I think about the sixth one I sucked

I was early 20's, at that time I was bi and dabbling. The first couple of times I didn't really know what I was doing. My third or fourth time I'd started to normalize the act of sucking and come to terms with it. My fifth time he was a tad on the small side, but this sixth guy....

It was the end of a night out and there was a guy I knew as also bi in the office, kinda nervous with it I think. Our works do was being held in the Pink Triangle gay scene in Newcastle (UK), and I got kinda forward. I took him to the toilets, got on my knees like a pro and something....clicked. I went all out to give a perfect blowjob, the noises he was making screamed I was doing a good job and within 2minutes he came in my mouth. 

I swallowed the lot, he looked absolutely shagged out and blown away, I smoothly composed myself and returned to the bar like butter wouldn't melt - he followed me back out and people joked that he looked a bit flustered 

Im rarely that performance driven but, twenty years and hundreds of cocks later as a gay man, I often think back to that cock as being transformative. It wasn't the first, but it's one that made me think 'yep, I both enjoy this and I'm good at this'

I got better too 😉

• Like 2