Whats your favourite cock you ever sucked and why?

My first and most favorite was at a gloryhole in E. St. Louis. It started me on a long road of cocksucking!
Second most favorite was the first time I was dressed as a Sissy! All in pink, baby doll, thigh highs and panties. He teased me with his cock, called me sissy names and came all over my face. It was empowering to let someone see me as a true cocksucker! I probably sucked his cock 40-50 times before he moved, always calling me his Sissy and shooting all over my face!
I love sucking cock!

My fave cock has to be an old school friend. He had no idea I was Bi.

We were at another friends birthday, probably 20 years ago, drinks were flowing, someone was smoking weed, it was all very relaxed.

I walked into the bathroom to see him zipping up to walk out, I couldn't help but look at his cock. Not the biggest, but nice.

He caught my glance, we stood for a moment waiting before I knelt and began sucking.

Honestly, sweetest cum I ever had.

Shame it was only a one off, but definitely the best cock / cumload I ever had.

• Like 1

Favorite cock I ever sucked was actually a guy I met on Silverdaddies.  I only met him once but damn did we hit it off!  He was older, and went by the name "Nakeddad" or something.  His cock was long, THICK, and fit well in my mouth.  I didn't spend nearly enough time with him but I really, really, really loved his cock!  Amazing.  Tasty.  And he sucked my cock really well too!

My favorite was a time I blew a guy in adult theater.  It wasn’t so much that his cock was that great or anything,  but a large group of guys gathered around and watched me suck his dick while they jerked off. It was just hot having such a large audience.  He left me with a large tasty load. 

• Like 2

Everytime i think i found a new favorite, i find another one.   I have favorites in a bunch of categories.    I do have guys saved on my "must suck" list which is basically my shortlist of guys that I love sucking so much that when they message, I don't even think about it and try to make it happen.

My absolute favorite play was when i was young, and was taught about the fun you could have pretty early.    That continued with most all of my male friends growing up.   Nothing beats an organic unexpected hookup with a real life friend.    Those were always the most exciting.

For the cock itself:   I have one guy who is young, skinny, with an unbelievably long but average thickness.   I don't know the length but its the longest i can remember out of hundreds.    Its just the right thickness that its not a struggle and I feel that cock slide deeper than anything else.

For the scenario:  I still play with the "father/son" and that hasn't slowed down.  I can't say no to either of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 9:26 AM, Caged said:

My favorite was a time I blew a guy in adult theater.  It wasn’t so much that his cock was that great or anything,  but a large group of guys gathered around and watched me suck his dick while they jerked off. It was just hot having such a large audience.  He left me with a large tasty load. 

This is almost exactly what I was getting ready to post. My favorite cock was a 10" thick, black cock in an adult bookstore in Raleigh, NC.

I had already begun to attract an audience as I sucked a muscle man. The dude with the alpha black cock moved in and the room really filled up with admirers as he proceed to use my mouth. It had to work really hard, but the pig was finally able to take his big, fat cock into it's throat.

There had to be at least 15 men in the room jerking their hard cocks as they watched this stud fuck my throat and feed me a load of his thick, hot cum. I had been so focused on his huge cock, that I hadn't even noticed that 2 or 3 men had walked up and shot their load on me while I was busy throating him.

Unfortunately I didn't get a gang bang or a bukkake. The crowd dispersed and I walked away a little disappointed but grateful for the BBC load in my belly and the loads on me from the watchers.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 9:26 AM, Caged said:

Same for me. And what made it hotter was he had a massive cock and I also switched off on a few other cocks. But the feeling of a bunch of horny men circle jerking to me sucking this huge thick cut tool was so fucking hot

• Like 2