Whats your favourite cock you ever sucked and why?

My favourite was some years ago. Vacay alone in Playa del Ingles, amazing place to be gay. Drunk, walking home from a bar, a car pulled over beside me and rolled down the window. I chickened out and went to my hotel. Changed my mind and went back out. He had parked at a space like 100 yards away. I remember deciding to myself “go up to him, kneel, suck him and swallow his load. Doesn’t matter who he is or how he looks. Be the faggot you’re supposed to be”. So I did. I kneeled in front of him, he already had his cock out. He was about 65-70 years old, a little overweight, black and a nice fat cock. Above average but not huge. As I got close to him, I could smell him. Clearly had not showered that day or the day before. I had never experienced that before. It was really off putting for me and I pulled back. Clearly turned him on, cause he pulled back his foreskin and said “you a faggot, right”?  And he kind of forced me on his cock (mind you; I opened my mouth voluntarily). I gagged a lot, but I wanted to be a faggot. So I did my absolute best. Sucking and cleaning him, and made him shoot in my mouth. Cleaned his cock and he pushed me away and laughed. I actually thanked him. 

My favorite belonged a friend from over 20 years ago.  We met at an airport.  We were both traveling to the same convention and he was with someone I already knew from the last one who introduced us. Was immediately attracted but took me 2 years before anything happened.  He had the greatest cock, thicker in the middle than at the base. Also one of the biggest.  10.5 inches on a 5 ft. 6 in 150 pound blonde haired hairy chested blue eyed beautiful man. God I loved him.  I would have married him if it had been legal in those days.  Not that I think he would have been agreeable.  He died years ago.  I had not seen him in years before that, his choice,  not mine.  I cried in the shower ever day for months after that.  Because that was the only place I would let myself.

• Like 3

I love any cock, but my favourite was and will always be my first, my Dad. His cock was just perfect, girth, length and beautiful dangling balls.

2nd was a 60 year old bald headed bloke, who used to fuck me in the local restroom, he was so thick, uncut and just filled my hole so good.I used to wait for him to come in.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Was this redhead I met at a adult book store. 

id followed him for a bit. But, he usually locked the door. Finally got a chance to get in the room with him and immediately dropped to my knees so he knew what I wanted to do.

I got him hard in about five minutes and could feel him fighting back the urge to blow. Just as his cock came out of my mouth he unloaded on the side of my cheek and the stall wall. 

I never saw it.  I was in a dark room in Paris bent over a bench and getting plowed, and right in front of me someone was fucking right in front of my face.  I couldn’t see it, but I could smell how gamey it was.  After he came in the bottoms he pulled out and had me clean him up. 

• 2 weeks later...

it was my dad's best mate, Steve was ex forces and a solid very hairy guy, I'd fancied him for ages. the day it happened was very hot and humid, Steve came over to see my dad but he was out and wouldn't be back for hours. Steve was wearing jeans and a tight white vest - I could see his hairy armpits - he looked so fukkin horny. I was 18 and I had a hardon. I stroked my cock through my jeans so Steve could see. he stroked his now growing bulge. So I moved over beside him and put my hands on his crotch, he moaned. he took off his vest, his body was soaked with sweat and he smelled great. I knelt in front of him between his legs and unbuttoned his jeans, he had no pants ion so I got my first look at his cock. man it was thick, veined and uncut. he smelled hot musky and sweaty, his balls were magnificent. I peeled back his foreskin and sucked on his helmet, he moaned with pleasure so I took more in my mouth. he put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me all the way down on to his shaft. I was choking but he held me there. fuck, the smell of his sweaty nuts got me so horny. I sucked him in long tight strokes, he got louder and grunted each time my chin slammed down on his balls. then I sensed he was close, he held his breath and his body tensed, then with a grunt and a fukkin swallow it ne shot thick ropes of cum into my throat. I kept sucking until I had swallowed his entire load. man he was grateful. he tripped my cock and masturbated me into his hand. it was kinda cool when my dad came back knowing I had just blown his best mate. I suxked him off a lot after that. only wish I could have sucked him and my dad off at the sane time

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bottomb1ichbo1 said:

There's a guy I hook up with occasionally.  He's 27, white, thin, has a nice 9in cock that's not too thick, and had hyperspermia. The guy cums bucket loads. I love getting the feeling of being in a bukake every time I blow him. 

ouu! I love guys like that. does he shoot his load really hard?

2 I can think of.  

Both are guys I meet at turn sex club.  

The first is a guy, late 40s.  He has a very nice looking cock.  He's long and thick, but not so much that I need huge doses of poppers to get him down my throat without gagging.  He always gives me an incredible experience sucking him.  It's always in public, too, which I love.

The second is an older (60s) daddy.  He's got a very hot cock.  He likes to gag me and have me poppered up.  I generally don't suck him to completion, just enough to get him wet enough to fuck me, and then to do ass to mouth after a rough fuck.  Again, it's in public, and I can usually taste someone else's ass on his cock too.

Guest Dauthisoul

My favorite was an older guy I lived near.  Tasty, verbal and always kept himself washed so that was always a perk heh. We lost touch a long time ago but he still is my favorite dick

Guest Reeo

The man who introduced me to cocksucking. I sucked him from the end of middle school through high school. Thick veiny 10 inches of chocolate. Beyond the size he had a very  dominant demeanor which huge turn on. He insisted on being called daddy, always got me aroused to serve him.

I wrote about him before in another topic. A guy that I had a crush on when I was in my teens. Over twenty years later I realized that the man I'd sucked off was my crush! 

He's still sexy, and I loved sucking his perfect dick. It was the perfect shape and size for me to take him balls deep into my throat.