Carrying loads up your ass!??

Footnotes

Last year i was fucked by a hot top, I mean he was the hottest guy I had ever been with. I couldn't believe he wanted me. I do consider myself vgl, but this guy had a lot to choose from. Anyway he fucked me a dropped a huge load in the afternoon. I held it in my hole the rest of the day, I went out that night and it let loose in my wranglers at the bar. At first I thought fuck I just shit my jeans. Went to the mens room and saw it was his clean load! By then it was pretty much absorbed into my jeans so I stayed at the bar with his load embedded in my wrangers!

I went home with another dude, got another load. I didn't wash those jeans for damn near a month! I got turned on by the studs scent in them!

• Upvote 1

I can't keep them in me long because of another wierd fetish of mine. I don't wear underwear usually but if I'm going to get fucked, I always put on a pair. After I take a load, I push it out into my hanes on the way home. I get rock hard again from sitting in the sticky mess. Guess that's makes me a little twisted but aren't we all. lol

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It was on a 3 day weekend fuck fest.After every load that went in me,my partner would fist it in deep.After about 10 he put a buttplug to hold it in.I tried to keep it in but had to drop load ,litterly,after the 2nd day.The mixture of cum with my crap look hot.Then I was back at it and took another 5 loads,used a buttplug and kept it in for 2 days.

• Upvote 1