Looking for a roofie / rape scene, willing to travel anywhere in the US

anoncumdumpsub

I have had this fantasy for a while now. Had the occasion a few years ago but I chickened out.

Now that I' on PrEP and just embraced my cumdump nature, it feels like a natural next step for me to want to live a real rape scene.

I think for this to work I will need to get a room somewhere with none of my belongings in there so I can feel confident I won't get robbed. Ideally someone would have left a glass in there filled with whatever is necessary. I would drink it, lay on the bed, hopefully get knocked out and wake up a few hours later having no idea what happened to me but feeling my whole body sore and bruised.

Would be hot to have it video'ed and being emailed the link to it posted on xtube or somewhere else without my knowledge from an anonymous account so I can't take it down, and feel horrified and ashamed about all the dirty things done to me while I was out.

I am willing to travel ANYWHERE in the US if I find the right dom interested in this scene. Obviously this won't happen overnight, but I am serious about it to make it happen and get used the way I deserve.

• 1 month later...