Tops: can you always tell if a bottom has already been loaded?

Spunkinmyarse

Question for the tops on here: when you are fucking a guy, can you always tell if he’s been loaded?  As a cumdump, I love taking multiple loads in my arse.  I’ve always imagined it must be fairly obvious if a bottom has already taken cum, but don’t know for certain (I’m a total bottom, and have never experienced a fuck ‘from the other side’). For me, sperm is the ideal lubricant, but I’m curious whether tops feel the same way...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

It depends on so many things, like how recently they were fucked, how much seed was pumped in him, if he cleaned it out after, and so on. I’ve fucked guys where I didn’t even lube up first, I was just able to slide in dry. Some guys asses lubricator when they get horny. I know mine does that. If a guy gets fucked a lot or takes thick cock his ass might offer little to no resistance. Some guys have really tight holes where it feels like they haven’t been fucked and once I’m in balls deep the damn breaks the cum trapped up inside them busts loose.sometimes I fuck a guy and I’m not sure if they’ve been fucked before or not and honestly I don’t care. I just wanna cum inside them. I don’t care if they’ve taken other loads or how many. If I’m at a sex club, bath house, bathroom or whatever I’m gonna put my cock in if the ass is offered. I don’t mind if it’s clear they’ve already Ben loaded but I get hornier if the ass is tight and not used and go into overdrive if they say they don’t get fucked much or rarely bottom. I wanna tear their hole up in that case.

Guest hodannyboi

You can taste it.  Which is usually what tips me off as I almost always eat the hole before fucking it.

You can smell it.  Think sweat + balls + hints of bleach + ass mucus, all wafting up as you start fucking.

You can feel it.  In the ass hairs, if there are ass hairs, and if the previous loads were chunky.

You can see it.  A well fucked and bred hole has a somewhat almost oily "shine" to it.

You can hear it.  If the bottom says something like "You're my 100th load tonight uggnhhh"

But really, if the bottom you're fucking is at a sex party, sex club, gay bar, or spa...fairly likely he's already had seed deposited up his ass.  ?

7 hours ago, hodannyboi said:

You can feel it.  In the ass hairs, if there are ass hairs, and if the previous loads were chunky.

...Chunky? With chunks of what?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 9:25 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I don’t mind if it’s clear they’ve already Ben loaded but I get hornier if the ass is tight and not used and go into overdrive if they say they don’t get fucked much or rarely bottom. I wanna tear their hole up in that case.

We should definitely meet.

Usually the smell gives it away and how you can go balls deep in the initial trust. Also the hole tends to be a bit hotter than normal. If you can make a bottom anally orgasm then the loads will be pushed out all over your dick. If they are a real cumdump then the fuck will sound in a wet swamp.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, find91 said:

Usually the smell gives it away and how you can go balls deep in the initial trust. Also the hole tends to be a bit hotter than normal. If you can make a bottom anally orgasm then the loads will be pushed out all over your dick. If they are a real cumdump then the fuck will sound in a wet swamp.

all of those things are good right?

• Like 1

Guest hodannyboi
On 3/31/2019 at 4:59 AM, ErosWired said:

...Chunky? With chunks of what?

Some loads are liquid-y others are thick.  The thick ones clump up with ass hairs when they dry, hence 'chunks' although I'm sure there's a better word to use.  And it would be chunks of protein, I imagine.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:22 PM, find91 said:

Also the hole tends to be a bit hotter than normal.

Now this is an interesting observation, and one that I can confirm, though only from what I’ve happened to notice with my own hole from time to time. In the interest of good science, I think next time I’ll pull out the thermometer from my first-aid kit and take readings between loads.

This is counterintuitive, by the way; sperm thrive optimally at around 4 degrees below body temperature, so one would expect cum to be cooler than the rectum, which is about a degree higher than the mouth. Inquiring minds now want to know, which obviously means I need to go get multi-fucked to gather data.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Now this is an interesting observation, and one that I can confirm, though only from what I’ve happened to notice with my own hole from time to time. In the interest of good science, I think next time I’ll pull out the thermometer from my first-aid kit and take readings between loads.

The human body generates heat and all that friction with the dick add cunt walls will just add more. Im my case the bottom was literally just fucked a few minutes before