Piercings (cock)

Pozslutnick

My alpha is gifting me some piercings.  Both nips is definite (small barbells) but can't decide on what cock piercing(s).  Right now thinking about a reverse P.A. but there are so many others to choose from like an apadravya or a pubic piercing.    I'm a total bottom/sub, what do tops like to see on bottom?  Or does anyone have suggestions or experience with piercings?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love having a PA and love fucking bottoms who have them.  If you’re definitely getting your nipples pierced, get captive bead rings so that if you do get a PA you can chain your nips to your cock.  If your nips are hardwired like mine are, it’ll make your eyes roll back in your head when you’re getting fucked and your cock bounces up and down, your PA tugs on the chain and pulls your nipple rings and you feel it in both places.  Of course if you both have PAs and nipple rings he can chain his nipples to your cock while he fucks you.  Either way it’s a lot of fun.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I have an ampallang. Do some research on healing times before you take the plunge - some piercings like an amp or an apadravya take more than a year to fully heal. You have to be committed to a long haul. Also realize that any piercing that passes through your urethra at any point is going to require you to change the way you urinate, at least until you become skilled at peeing in two directions at once. You might consider starting with a guiche piercing instead and see how you like it - I understand guiches are favored on bottoms...

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I have an ampallang. Do some research on healing times before you take the plunge - some piercings like an amp or an apadravya take more than a year to fully heal. You have to be committed to a long haul. Also realize that any piercing that passes through your urethra at any point is going to require you to change the way you urinate, at least until you become skilled at peeing in two directions at once. You might consider starting with a guiche piercing instead and see how you like it - I understand guiches are favored on bottoms...

Thans, I saw the healing time on those, couldn't believe it.   and I have to sit down to piss, so urination changes aren't a problem

• Upvote 1

Should have also mentioned the healing times.. normal pa.. just a few days and not painful to get, nips can take a few months and are fairly painful and need to be moved back and forth through the piercing hole otherwise the skin will attach to the piercing and believe me that is painful. Amp and apadravya are very painful and prone to extensive bleeding to get done, with a long healing time - know one guy who had both and for him there was no fucking (active) for over 2 years.

Pissing with a pa can be an "interesting" experience.. but with time U tend to work it out. You can get some interesting re-actions in non gay venues.

Love my Reverse PA. Healing time was like 2 months tops, but was about 4-6 months to be less vulnerable to a snag causing a minor tear in the tender new skin (fistula).  Over the next several months I took it from a 10ga to a 6. Then several years later, I started using insertion tapers and worked up to a 0ga. LOVE it! Nipples are on my list. 

i don't have any piercings, so i can only speak to taste and not experience.

For me, PA's are a Top piercing, really, any kind of piercing on the actual shaft strikes me emotionally as a Top accessory. Taint piercings, nips, ears, all strike me as more bottom. Probably no rhyme or reason for it, jus the way they make me feel personally. From the comments, everyone is different.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Love my PA, wanted one since I was a teen then finally pulled the trigger when I was like 28, the pain etc is all so overblown, I literally wanked the night of having it done, got me so horny I couldn;t help it, zero infection issues and all other piercings gave me issues. Gone up to a 2g at one point but due to times I've had it out currently think its an 8 or something.

I mostly bottom but I find most tops like it to play with (and like my cock in general to hold on to as they fuck me). And its fun to fuck with when I do rarely.

Did start a Jacobs ladder but in 3 months they grew out or something, whether the piercer did it too close to the surface I don't know but I couldn't be bothered after that and I didn't enjoy them as much as I thought I would (but still desperate for a guy with a full Jacobs and other piercings to fuck my cunt raw and bloody).

Fancied and amphallang too but the healing time makes it a no for me and I suspect that because its such a large amount of skin that needs to heal I'll get issues (again though any guys who have one want to fuck me please come by).

• Like 2

I was so turned on when I got my PA done that my cock was hard and the piercer told me I had to walk to get it to go soft so it would stop bleeding!  PA helps quickly.  There is a very short pain when it is done.  Have had nipples done twice.  healing takes longer but I loved having them pierced.  Pain can be quite intense, gain momentarily, when they are done.

• Like 1