3 loads at the bookstore

REDBOY1

I was feeling horny Friday morning so I got up and went to one of the local bookstores here in Vegas. It was 4am when I arrived and although there were several cars in the parking lot most of the guys must’ve been in the theater and not the arcade area. It was slow the first 30 minutes and then this latino guy walked in and I was standing against the wall and he motioned for me to follow him into a booth. I went in and locked the door and when I turned around he had his big cock out. He was about 8 inches uncut and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was about 5’7 average body but handsome and masculine. I had already lubed  my hole so as I’m sucking him he is bending down trying to get his hand under the waistband of my pants to feel my ass. I pulled my pants down and when he felt my wet hole he turned me around and as he’s guiding his  bare cock  into me he asked me if I was negative. He had an accent too. I said yes and then he said I’m negative too and starts fucking me. He gripped my hips tight and fucked me for about 15 min before I felt his big thick cock throbbing inside of me. He was so quiet that was the only way I knew he came. I pulled my clothes up and walked out. I walked around and went into another booth and this blk guy that had been there reached under the booth and grabbed my ass so I invited him in. The booth doors are half doors so people are always bending down trying to see what’s going on. He comes in and pulls his cock out and he’s about 8 inches too and cut. As I’m sucking him he says I wanna fuck you. I stood  up and turned around and he guided his cock into me. He fucks me for about 10 minutes and then says where do you want me to cum. I said cum in me. He said beg for it. Beg for my cum. So I say please give me your cum, please cum in me and he moans and grips my hips and cums and collapses on my back.  I pulled up my pants and walked out. I sucked off this sexy white guy and swallowed his load. He was sexy. Tall and lean. Nice body, rugged looks. As I leave his booth I see a guy walk away that had been peaking in to see what we were doing. It was the latino guy again. I followed him into the same booth that we were in earlier and I sucked his big cock again and then turn around and slid his cock in. This time my hole was cummy from his previous load and the black guy. He asked in his accent if I’m clean. I said yes and then he starts fucking  me. This time he was a little more aggressive but it felt good and he was taking long strokes and you could hear his cock sloshing around in my ass from  all the cum in me. He fucks me for about 15 mins again and then he cums again and I feel his cock throbbing again. He was still quiet so when he pulled out and I turned around to clean his cock it was covered in cum all the way to the base. I pulled up my pants and went home with the 3 loads in my ass. My hole was gaping and I was trying to keep all the cum inside me until I got home. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hot story. I do love our bookstores here in Vegas. I really miss sleazy A-Action. I always got a lot of loads in my gut and ass from bbc in there. It sounds like I'm going to need to check out Adult World again. It's been awhile since I've been there.