Got more than what I bargained for

anoncumdumpsub

Met a guy to give him a deepthroat blowjob today. He wanted it anonymous with little talking, and I was totally game for that.He was small at first but definitely a grower after he went down my throat for a few thrusts!

What intrigued me is that I kept hearing him on this phone type and the typical GrindR notification noise popping up constantly. At some point he held my head still and took a picture of me sucking him and I assume sent it to some guy.

Then he innocently asked to see my ass, and started pressing his cock against it, and without even asking started fucking me. I did not expect that at all, as I was in the mood to just give a simple blowjob tonight, but I went with it. He fucked me for a few minutes then withdrew and ordered me to suck him again. Now I've never done ass to mouth before but I again just went with it and followed his orders. He told me to lie down and started fucking my throat pretty deep and I gagged quite a lot.

Then the unexpected happened, I heard him call someone, and he was talking with another guy about how he was getting sucked and fucking a bottom boy right now. Then I realized he was on video cam because he told the other guy to look at me sucking. The fact that he didn't even ask me for permission made it even hotter. He went back after a bit to fucking me and was showing it to the dude on video. I was getting fucked raw by a complete stranger blindfolded and he was broadcasting it to another complete stranger.

I think they were trying to cum at the same time because he kept asking the other guy if he was close. He asked the other guy where he wanted him to cum, and the other guy asked him to cum on my face and mouth as he wanted to see him cum. A few minutes later he came a huge load flying over my face and in my mouth, and asked me to show the cum in my mouth to the other dude. And they came at the same time and hung up almost immediately.

This was a first to me on many levels - never been made to do ass to mouth, and never had pics or even a whole video taken of me being used, especially when we were planning for just a blowjob.

The best part? My guy was asking the other if he wanted to fuck me, and the other was like fuck yeah. When he left he told me they're going to organize something to both use me another time, and I'm very much looking forward to my first 3some!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

You’re the rare guy who likes his vid being shown. I usually record fuck sessions and I’ve done the, live for others to watch but never let on that I’m taping or sharing. Love shaming and humiliating guys like that but don’t want them to find out. Love nothing more than barebacking a str8 boy with a GF and having him beg for my cum inside him while buds watch and jack

4 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

You’re the rare guy who likes his vid being shown. I usually record fuck sessions and I’ve done the, live for others to watch but never let on that I’m taping or sharing. Love shaming and humiliating guys like that but don’t want them to find out. Love nothing more than barebacking a str8 boy with a GF and having him beg for my cum inside him while buds watch and jack

I’d love to let you do whatever you wanted with my holes

I had something like this happen too.  Turned out that he was charging guys for the pleasure of private Skype & Zoom sessions -- anywhere from $1 - $25 per minute depending on how attracted he was to the "client".  I ended up being just a cumdump "extra" he used to pay rent.  :)

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, PlayfulPup said:

I had something like this happen too.  Turned out that he was charging guys for the pleasure of private Skype & Zoom sessions -- anywhere from $1 - $25 per minute depending on how attracted he was to the "client".  I ended up being just a cumdump "extra" he used to pay rent.  :)

Anyone can do that to me anytime.

I love that. I've had lots of guys shoot video n take pics of me sucking their cocks or breeding my hole, often without telling me or telling me after. ive actually come across a few online or had other guys tell me they saw vids of me getting fucked. and its easy to do secretly cause I get fucked by most guys blindfolded. but truth is they don't have to do it secretly cause I let anyone fuck me and I let anyone film it. love it when I'm sucking cock or taking loads in public and look up and one of the guys watching or using me is filming. plus everyone knows im a faggot cumdump anyways so its great advertisement.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, PlayfulPup said:

You were a prop. Extras get paid. You got totally used. He fucked you, blew his load in you, and made money off you. That is about has low a slut as can be. You lucky bastard.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2019 at 12:35 PM, coastalbender said:

You were a prop. Extras get paid. You got totally used. He fucked you, blew his load in you, and made money off you. That is about has low a slut as can be. You lucky bastard.

True dat.  My fav was a muscled Aussie who Skyped 1:1 with us.  Once he saw my host slam his fat uncut cock into my furry fuckhole and unleash a brutal pounding with one hand covering my mouth and the other around my throat...he came quick and disconnected.  He sheepishly messaged my host a few minutes later, asking if he could "bank" the 27 minutes left in his half hour session.

On 4/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, PlayfulPup said:

True dat.  My fav was a muscled Aussie who Skyped 1:1 with us.  Once he saw my host slam his fat uncut cock into my furry fuckhole and unleash a brutal pounding with one hand covering my mouth and the other around my throat...he came quick and disconnected.  He sheepishly messaged my host a few minutes later, asking if he could "bank" the 27 minutes left in his half hour session.

What a dumbass. Even a total bottom whore like me would have stayed hooked up to encourage the fucking and some dirty A2M.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this happen to me once before. I met up with a gorgeous stud online, he invited me over to be his cum dump. I showed up at his place and he invited me in his bedroom. I stripped naked and was on my knees and started sucking his big black cock. I saw his laptop open a cross the room and our action was on the screen.

Next thing I hear lots of beeping and noises as guys logged on to watch. I was really getting into the big cock and soon forgot about it as the guy ate my ass and starting fucking me.

After and hour of fucking and three cum loads I focused in on the laptop. There were hundreds of guys logged on watching us fucking and listening to all my moaning and load taking. I was very satisfied in the end so I guess it really didn't matter as I really got off on this in the end. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

God thats hot, as a newly minted bottom slut id love to be treated like this, the more who can enjoy a good hole the better!! Even better to find a cam buddy and put on a little show, would drive me wild knowing potentially hundreds of guys are watching me get filled!

• Like 1