Naughty boy

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

I decided to be very bad. I have a cousin who doesn't know I'm gay and he's the super asshole anti gay religious type. Sooo I let a bunch of men fuck my ass in his house. I was house sitting for a couple days and I literally invited every top I could think of.  prepped myself and once the tops started responding my ass was getting pounded. 

I heard a knock at the door and an older fuckbuddy was there he didn't hesitate to strip me down and force me to my knees. I pulled down his pants to revile his big daddy dick. I started sucking it nice and slow going balls deep until it grew to its full size and barely fit in my mouth. Once he was hard daddy fucked me, bent over the couch. Nice and hard braking my ass in for what was to cum. Pumping a load into my ass he left letting another man in behind him, a guy from grindr. Superised he showed. He wouldn't go bare but I figured fuck it and let him go to town using the other guys cum as lube. He came pretty quick. Added twsit he made me get on my knees and dumped the load on my face, I guess begging for it worked out. No other tops till that night. The rest showed up all at 8pm, I let them in, just in a thong I lead them to the bed room. I got in doggy position and bam a nice cock was fucking me, then a second in my mouth. I could see the third jerking. The guy in my mouth told the other to come and share it. He came over and I was switching between the two cocks I loves this. Two big thick white cocks one happy mouth. The guy fucking me started to moan and dropped his load he switch with the first guy he was spit roasting me with. I cleaned his thin short little cock, he was super chubby and great full. The other guy took over using my mouth and he started to moan he pushed my head down and came down my throat. The other guy got so turned on he wanted to do the same. I prefer it in the ass but the top was so excited I figured it would be hot. I got on my knees and his hard cock filled my mouth he started pumping his hips and moaning. He pulled out and covered my face with a big load. 

Fuck yeah I hope they go out of town again so I can take more loads in there house for revenge