How To Accept You're A Slut Bottom

bottomingboy

I love the sissy hypno (I run into them and watch every now and then) but I don't know whether its actually changed me.  I was in 321 Slammer in Ft. Lauderdale and had a big burly guy come up to me and say, "you wanna be mine to get used for awhile?" just hearing that made me absolutely GIDDY.  I said, "Yes sir" and it was on.  All I had on was a cock ring and shoes so he grabbed my arm and led me around.  First to the sling where I got on and he disappeared - then he came back with two guys  and said, "have at it".  I, of course, sucked and got fucked by both - I remember him saying, "loads?" and they both nodded.  He told me to get out and led me over to the round, cushioned bench and told me to "assume the fucking position, pig".  On my face and knees he had at least 10 guys take turns in me.  Most didn't cum (most guys in those places don't want to blow their load until they're ready to leave) but a few did.  He led me back to the maze and told me to wait at a particular glory hole - he sent about 5-6 guys to me over the next hour or two.  I swallowed a LOT of loads that night and got at least 6-7 in my hole as well...but the biggest turn on was not being in control.   

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

you can't worry about what others think. a true Slut bottom gives himself over to absolute pleasure and use without hesitation. The more use I get from multiple partners, especially in the same night or over a series of days at a sex resort just adds gasoline to the fire. The biggest slut shamers are the guys who are most insecure and jealous that you can indulge your body in excessive sexual use by multiple guys, whose names you don't even know their names or care to,. Freeing yourself from fabricated social guilt and shame for being true to the carnal sex beast wit in you is true pleasure and happiness and more important than the shame a few may throw at you.  I get off on seeing the looks on guys faces when they lean how many partners i've had in a given month, year or lifetime. I am an overbred piece of sexual livestock and totally proud of it. You should be too!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, bottomingboy said:

However there is a degree of shame being a complete slut for real men.

How can you I overcome this and fully accept my place?

This may not be possible for everyone, but shame can actually become a turn-on if you're able to make peace with it.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bottomingboy said:

Submitting fully to dominant top men is where I derive most my pleasure.

However there is a degree of shame being a complete slut for real men.

How can you I overcome this and fully accept my place? Do things like Sissy Hypno actually work? Any recommendations?

You should never be a shamed of who you are. Feeling vulnerable showing that side of yourself to certain people is ok. You don't have to show that side to everyone. Being a slut/sub/omega sub does not mean you are a bad person, it just mean you have certain needs and desires that need to be met. Most people are dishonest with their true selves and desires, be glad that you have realized your true purpose in life and that you're not a walking zombie like the rest of people in society. 

• Like 4

Guest faggot hole

Acceptance of my status as a slut bottom was easy for me because i never knew myself in any other capacity.  my sexual awakening was when my father taught me how to suck his cock, and very soon thereafter, how to take his cock up my ass.   He trained me as his faggot, and then he let his work and drinking buddies use me sexually.  All the time he explained to me that such service to men was my natural role in life -- the very reason i existed.  He taught me how to be good in this role, various tricks to enhance the pleasure that men took from using me.  By the time i got to high school, my existence as a slut bottom was well established, not just in my mind, but in the minds of the community in which i functioned.  i knew no shame in this (and still know no shame) because, first, i knew no other role, second, the corollary to my teaching that i was born to do this is that there is no shame in doing this, and finally, because service to Superior Men brings me immense satisfaction, and yes, pleasure. 

I think our sexual pleasure is 95% mental, so we always have options around our roles -- my guess is embracing your preference toward submission will give you a sense of pride and power eventually. I know when I am i 'bottom mode' satisfying my top(s) gives me great pleasure, so whether there is a connection or full on sport-sex,  there is a sexiness, a bit of power that comes from stepping fully into what you want in the moment.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pozlover1 said:

You are actually controlling the men who use you. I know it’s complicated and antithetical. But it is you who wield the actual power in these episodes. Never be ashamed. 

that is absolutely true,academic research strongly points to that it is the bottom WHO IS ACTUALLY controls what and with whom what happens 

1 hour ago, beanna said:

that is absolutely true,academic research strongly points to that it is the bottom WHO IS ACTUALLY controls what and with whom what happens 

What is REALLY cool, is letting the top THINK they are controlling the situation at the same time. This talent has “other uses” .... to say the least...

I’m a total bottom slut.  I’m good at it and I’m proud of it.  I don’t feel any less of a ‘real man’ because I take cock up the arse.  It takes guts, strength and stamina to take cock after cock, and allowing men to use your body so they can experience the ultimate in physical pleasure is something you should definitely be proud of.

Let go of the cultural baggage that tells you you’re not a real man because you bottom.  Own it and be proud of it.  You may be wired differently from the dominant men who fuck your, but you have equal value in the world.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal
8 hours ago, faggot hole said:

Acceptance of my status as a slut bottom was easy for me because i never knew myself in any other capacity.  my sexual awakening was when my father taught me how to suck his cock, and very soon thereafter, how to take his cock up my ass.   He trained me as his faggot, and then he let his work and drinking buddies use me sexually.  All the time he explained to me that such service to men was my natural role in life -- the very reason i existed.  He taught me how to be good in this role, various tricks to enhance the pleasure that men took from using me.

Is your dad still around?

Guest faggot hole
17 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

Is your dad still around?

Yes.  He was only 17 when he knocked up my mom and so he's only in his mid-40s now.  We no longer live n the same city, and my dad's work keeps him moving around, but he tries to set up weekend recreational gang bangs for me 2-3 times a year so he can be sure that i keep my skill set up.  And, he remains a fantastic fuck

Guest faggot hole
On 3/22/2019 at 7:06 AM, find91 said:

You should never be a shamed of who you are. Feeling vulnerable showing that side of yourself to certain people is ok. You don't have to show that side to everyone. Being a slut/sub/omega sub does not mean you are a bad person, it just mean you have certain needs and desires that need to be met. Most people are dishonest with their true selves and desires, be glad that you have realized your true purpose in life and that you're not a walking zombie like the rest of people in society. 

i never consider myself a "bad person."  i understand that this is the role that i was assigned by my genetic make-up.  Rather than feeling ashamed, i have learned to relish this role.  Certainly it give me pleasure to be the source of so much sexual pleasure to so many Men.  All men (and all faggots) live for pleasure.  And just as an Alpha derives pleasure by using me sexually, i derive pleasure from being so used.