How To Accept You're A Slut Bottom

bottomingboy

20 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

What is REALLY cool, is letting the top THINK they are controlling the situation at the same time. This talent has “other uses” .... to say the least...

that's exactly how it works,but if the top knows what the bottom really wants then he is onto a winner

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
5 hours ago, faggot hole said:

Yes.  He was only 17 when he knocked up my mom and so he's only in his mid-40s now.  We no longer live n the same city, and my dad's work keeps him moving around, but he tries to set up weekend recreational gang bangs for me 2-3 times a year so he can be sure that i keep my skill set up.  And, he remains a fantastic fuck

If he caught us in bed together, would he and his friends punish both of us?

BTW, is your mom single?  I'm thinking of a RL scenario that might be quite interesting if everything could align ...

Edited by takingdeepanal

Different perspectives. I LOVE being a slut. I top and bottom. I love fucking and love getting off. No shame at all here. People can be prudes and think what they want but none of that matters to me. Besides, my personal life is private and no one knows about any of that but me. I'm shooting my load multiple times a day and that's all that matters to me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing

No shame ever being a slut 

First thing I do is prop my ass up in a jock bed side to announce daddy is here to used at the tubs.  That’s proclamation I’m a slut.   Get that public service announcement over with then bang all trashy asses also doing the same service !    Go for it !

Guest GoneFishing
5 hours ago, Anonversecuck said:

Different perspectives. I LOVE being a slut. I top and bottom. I love fucking and love getting off. No shame at all here. People can be prudes and think what they want but none of that matters to me. Besides, my personal life is private and no one knows about any of that but me. I'm shooting my load multiple times a day and that's all that matters to me. 

DITT☣️

22 hours ago, faggot hole said:

i never consider myself a "bad person."  i understand that this is the role that i was assigned by my genetic make-up.  Rather than feeling ashamed, i have learned to relish this role.  Certainly it give me pleasure to be the source of so much sexual pleasure to so many Men.  All men (and all faggots) live for pleasure.  And just as an Alpha derives pleasure by using me sexually, i derive pleasure from being so used. 

Good that you came to the realization and I'm glad to you have fully accepted yourself. I was more speaking in general some guys really have issues coming to term with this and actually think that they are and have intense shame due to this. This can be an extremely difficult thing to accept when your BI and you have these sorts of needs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole
1 hour ago, find91 said:

Good that you came to the realization and I'm glad to you have fully accepted yourself. I was more speaking in general some guys really have issues coming to term with this and actually think that they are and have intense shame due to this. This can be an extremely difficult thing to accept when your BI and you have these sorts of needs.

i kind of feel sorry for faggots who cannot accept their role in life.  So much opportunity going unfulfilled.  It was my dad, of course, who started me early in appreciating my role, and continues (to this day) to reinforce the concept of pride and satisfaction in service

Just now, faggot hole said:

i kind of feel sorry for faggots who cannot accept their role in life.  So much opportunity going unfulfilled.  It was my dad, of course, who started me early in appreciating my role, and continues (to this day) to reinforce the concept of pride and satisfaction in service

It is extremely sad and can be very self destructive

• Upvote 1

Guest mspsubmale

i have totally accepted the fact that i am a total bottom, willing to accept any cock in my mouth or ass, preferable bareback.  being on some medications for blood pressure, cholesterol, heart angina (that can't be fixed with stents), and type II diabetes, my already small penis just doesn't get hard anymore.  wife stopped asking for any kind of sexual things (even not wanting me to eat her pussy).

i reviewed my options, and came to the conclusion that i could be a bottom for dominant men.  i have come to really enjoy being a cocksucker and faggot for having my ass fucked;  i like to taste and swallow cum, and the feel of a cock pulsing its cum in my ass serves as my pleasure from these encounters.  i also like the feel of  putting my penis in a steel chastity device, with urethral insert, and that reminds me of the feeling i used to get fucking a woman's vagina.  when meeting for play times, i also offer to dress in panties, stockings and high heels, and/or take all clothes off immediately when entering the door of their residence.  as well as dropping to the floor on hands/knees, ready to service their cock, to get it hard for further play.

so, having the mindset that is my place in any meeting, i am very accepting that is what i enjoy most:  being able to provide pleasure and enjoyment to dominant men.

I knew some VERY slutty tops who used to moan about me whoring my ass round. They were shocked when I didn't play their games and refused a fuck.
I never moaned about them fucking many, many holes in saunas and woods so I don't see why they should mind me taking a lot of other raw cocks ?

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
4 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

I knew some VERY slutty tops who used to moan about me whoring my ass round. They were shocked when I didn't play their games and refused a fuck.
I never moaned about them fucking many, many holes in saunas and woods so I don't see why they should mind me taking a lot of other raw cocks ?

That’s ridiculous! Asses need to be bred always !  Free white and over 21 ! Fuck who you want man !  Cheers