How To Accept You're A Slut Bottom

bottomingboy

I accepted that I am a faggot slut by accepting that my desires and actions were those of a faggot slut. That doesn't mean being a faggot is good or bad. It just means that I accept the sexual nature within me. I fantasize about several Studs dumping their loads on my face. On me a faggot would have that desire. I'm given total strangers amazing blowjobs. Only a fag cocksucker would do that. 

Even if I were to overcome being a bitch boy I would first have to acknowledge that I'm a bitch boy.

• Like 2

I accepted being a slut when I realized that it was who I was meant to be. I love riding cocks and having my ass serviced. Tops use me for their pleasure, but I use them, too. If it were a top scoring with multiple asses, he'd be considered a stud and not a slut. So what's wrong with a bottom scoring with multiple cocks? If anything, I want my ass to get even busier and ride more cocks every week than I already do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 11:30 AM, ThroatFag said:

I accepted that I am a faggot slut by accepting that my desires and actions were those of a faggot slut. That doesn't mean being a faggot is good or bad. It just means that I accept the sexual nature within me. I fantasize about several Studs dumping their loads on my face. On me a faggot would have that desire. I'm given total strangers amazing blowjobs. Only a fag cocksucker would do that. 

Even if I were to overcome being a bitch boy I would first have to acknowledge that I'm a bitch boy.

Well stated I completely agree I to have cum to terms of my being and reason for my existence. 

• Like 1

The shame is actually something that turns me on. Probably not for everyone but I love tops who enjoy slut shaming me and making me feel ashamed for letting random men use me as they see fit. It’s a problem once I cum but after the initial ‘down’ after cumming I look back on it and get even more turned on by the fact I spread my legs for superior tops even though I had no sexual desire at that point, reaffirming my role as an inferior, at-the-bottom-of-the-sexual-hierarchy faggot

I felt just like you when I first started taking cock. I constantly craved it but surpressed my desires, and then when I did finally get fucked again felt incredibly guilty. I was fortunate to have ended up with a boyfriend who could see the inner slut in me as I was always horny and could take much more cock than he could give me. He told me I was just one of those guys born to serve tops and needed to be fucked four times a day at least. I was also fortunate that he liked watching other tops fuck me so he started organising tops to come over and fuck me two or three a weekend at first which soon became a dozen or so every weekend then he started organising gangbangs for me and taking me to backrooms. He taught me to concentrate totally on what I loved, getting raw cock and getting bred. The guilt soon went and the cravings for cock constantly increased and the guilt was replaced by pride and total acceptance of what I am. Now I try my best to get fucked 20 times a week, sometimes I miss my target others I surpass it - and from lunchtime at Friday at work I can hardly contain the excitement I feel at knowing I am going to indulge my addiction all weekend - being a total cumpig and cumdump

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 1:37 PM, bottomingboy said:

Submitting fully to dominant top men is where I derive most my pleasure.

However there is a degree of shame being a complete slut for real men.

How can you I overcome this and fully accept my place? Do things like Sissy Hypno actually work? Any recommendations?

I recommend you start dressing and keeping whatever you can Smooth at all times. The hypnosis is a cute idea but nothing beats the positive reinforcement you’ll get from having the ability to attract more sperm in your holes. Start small. Ass up in panties. One foot in front of the other. The shame definitely seems to go away  fairly quickly for you whores. 

• Like 2

If you enjoy being a slut bottom then you won't ever be truly satisfied until you give in 100%.  If you need conditioning, poppers and hypno videos are good.. Also denial of you cumming, you are there to please guys not yourself and it will keep you gagging for more cock

• 10 months later...

Reading through the posts here since I posted way back when this thread started, I am happy to see so many of my fellow males have overcome the damaging social programming we are subjected to growing up that makes us ashamed of our cocks and guilt ridden for our Natural sexual appetites. We are males. Promiscuity and sexual pleasure needs are part of our DNA. As so many like myself on here have found, when you embrace your Natural appetite you discover a level of joy and peace you didn't know possible for the physical body. You are even capable of having healthy male on male relationships that are not--like so many failed gay and str8 ones--based on jealousy and fabricated ideas of "cheating." We have overcome suppression of our Natural Lusts to embrace and live them as males should.

• Like 2

Most actors suffer from stage fright before each performance, and yet they continue to act because the need to perform is greater than the fears.  Consider feelings of guilt or shame to be the bottom slut's equivalent to stage fright.  You don't necessarily have to get rid of it -- you can use it to increase your drive and determination to perform and improve your skill at being used as a slut.

This thread is very interesting for a slut fag like me. I m currently dealing with this specific question and writing about it here in a different section.

The shame, the inferiority,  the incapacity to resist and the fear of going down some wrong path is difficult to handle. All of this is increased by the feeling that for us fags is really a way of life and something that defines us and can be seen as ridiculous or downgrading while for the men using us it s only a question of cumming and relieving tension.