Caught your man lie, sneak, or cheat?

My hubby is a total power top and I’m vers. We have an open relationship and agree we don’t need to tell each other about our escapades. But it’s hot to me when he lies, sneaks, or hides his hookups. And I love it even more when I catch him or find evidence.

The first (and one of the hottest) times I witnessed him cheating was at Halloween in Castro several years ago. We met up with our mutual college friend Dan & his new boyfriend Caleb in San Francisco. We were younger and didn’t have much money back then so we decided to split a hotel room in the city with the plan to crash there after the night of partying. The only room available had just one queen bed, so we figured we’d all just share. We had a blast out in the Castro that night and got drunk and very high from pot brownies. Back at the hotel, in a stupor all four of us stripped down to our underwear and fell asleep pretty quickly on the bed together.

I woke up a little later to someone snoring. But then I also noticed the soft sounds of kissing. I was on the edge of the bed with my hubby next to me, and I knew Caleb was next to him and Dan on the far edge of the bed. I quickly realized Dan was the one asleep and snoring, while my hubby and Caleb were making out in the middle of the bed.

I got instantly hard. As far as I understood, Dan & Caleb were monogamous. So my hubby was definitely cheating here and risking Dan’s friendship. Listening to them was making me very horny, so I decided to stay still and pretend I was asleep, and just let them go at it.

Since we were all squished together in the bed, I was pressed up against my hubby as he was making out with Caleb. In fact, I could feel Caleb’s hands caressing my hubby up and down and they kissed passionately. They pulled off each other’s underwear and started rubbing each other’s cocks together. Soon I heard Caleb start moaning quietly and I knew my hubby must have a finger up Caleb’s butt.

I heard Caleb whisper to my hubby asking him if I was still for sure asleep. My hubby said yeah, he’s totally passed out. Meanwhile Dan was still snoring on the other side of the bed. After some more whispering, they shifted positions so that Caleb was on his back and my hubby was on top of him, facing each other.

I heard my hubby spit a few times and Caleb began moaning a little louder. I knew my hubby’s cock was inside Caleb’s ass. My hubby began slowly fucking Caleb and now both their bodies were rubbing up against me. They continued kissing passionately and my hubby increased the intensity of his rhythmic pounding. In a whisper he said to Caleb I’m gonna cum, and with a few more deep thrusts he groaned as he shot his raw load right up Caleb’s ass. Caleb jerked his cock with my hubby still inside him and finally came too, spraying an enormous load all over the bed and onto my face, shoulder, and arm. I was so turned on, but I was trying not to breath too heavily in order to avoid giving myself away. They kept kissing for a while and eventually got out of bed to clean off together in the bathroom. As soon as they had gone, I licked up all Caleb’s cum droplets and jerked myself off to a huge orgasm. All the while, Dan was still sound asleep and snoring,

Next morning, the four of us woke up to terrible hangovers. My hubby and Caleb acted like nothing happened. All of us claimed not to remember much of the night before, because we had been so drunk and high. Dan & Caleb made the long drive back to their home later that day. Even now, I don’t know if my hubby remembers what he did that night or if he’s just hiding it from me.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Totally hot! I work to arrange for my husband or boyfriend to catch me in the act whenever possible. Sometimes hubby let's men in and watches while the tag team me in the sling, or the boyfriend will come downstairs late at night and join in the fun, etc. Sometimes I catch them bent over or fucking a young pup and join in to eat an ass and add a load or they will tell us about hotel fuck sessions with younger men during business travel. It's funny, when we started opening up our relationship there was an assumption that we were playing safe, but a year later we both confessed that neither ever had. It makes me incredibly horny to know that my boys are swapping DNA with other sexy men and sharing those experiences to enrich our sex life (although it can be even hotter to have a secret for a while ?  Happy Breeding, men!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1