Pig Boy

The making of a pig boy

(Disclaimer: All characters are fictional, including the narrators. All resemblance of anyone alive or dead is purely coincidental. This story originated as a hobby for me to get over the writer's hump, so i guessed it worked. It is told from alternating perspectives: the narrator and the Daddy. Mild offensive themes and way too much expletives. and I hope you enjoy and maybe i will write more about this pig and his adventures.)

Oh there will be typos. Lots and lots of typos.

I have been driving for two hours on a narrow 2 lane road somewhere in rural Arkansas, deep in hill country. The only light on the road are the dim headlights of my battered car. Occasionally i would be blinded by the light of trucks passing me, wheels jacked high and confederate flags flying from the back.
An hour later, I finally arrived at the one-stoplight town of Creek. Although it is barely 11pm, the streets are almost completely deserted, save for the entrance of the bar where several men gathered, standing around in loose jeans and tank tops, sipping their beers and smoking in the night air.
Across the street from the bar, i found the only motel in town. I paid the tired looking old woman behind the counter and walked across the cracked pavement to my dark and damp room. I pulled my phone and launched the secure messaging app.
me: hey
hickdad: you made it?
me: yes
hickdad: ok, do what i tell you to and i will be there in an hour
me: ok, see you then.
I logged off and unpacked my stuff: some clothes, some toys, lube, a blindfold, and a bottle of poppers. As i cleaned out and showered, i thought about how i ended up in a dingy hotel room in the middle of nowhere.
Several months ago, i started chatting to a man named hickdad online. He claimed to be a rough top who love to breed young men like me. As we keep chatting, i found he shared my dirtiest and most perverted fantasies. I spent countless nights chatting with him, only calling him "sir" as he tells me how he would round up a bunch of his hick friends and turn me into a cum dump pig whore.
Cyber chatting turned to phone calls and i would have deep, almost violent orgasms as he told me, in his gruff, deep voice, how he would turn me into a cum whore for himself and his redneck friends. Sitting on the dildo he made me order, i would tell him my fantasy of being turned into a sub human cum dump, not a man, just a pig to shoot cum into. I would jerk off constantly to our conversations and chat logs, hypnotized by his voice and his domination over me. As time goes on, hickdad would teach me to train myself on poppers and toys, pushing me to rough neck gyms to build my body, and sending me links to videos of unimaginable perversion. I shot load after load watching dirty pigs like me drinking piss, get bred by anonymous dicks, and begging for poz loads from fat toxic cocks. In a few months, by forcing me to work out hickdad added pounds of muscle to my body.
Finally one day a package arrived at my door. It contains a jockstrap, a large buttplug, a large stash of steroids and a letter from hickdad telling me it is time to make my fantasy into reality. That night, over the phone, he instructed me to wear nothing but the jockstrap as my underwear for the next 8 weeks, washing it only when absolutely necessary. Next, I am to use the steroids as instructed to make my body bigger and thicker.  I am to use that buttplug daily, stretching my hole and keeping it in for 4 hours every day, especially during my workout at the gym. Finally, in his stern masculine voice, i am ordered not to touch myself at all until we meet. He left me with the address of the motel and ordered me to drive there with my laptop and some clothes in 2 month's time.
So here i am, waiting for hickdad in a dirty motel room. Thanks to the steroids he sent, i having put on 30 pounds of muscle, i can scarcely recognize myself. My neck is now as wide as my head, my legs barely fitting into my jeans. My pecs, swollen and thick, are crowned by massive wide nipples that are so sensitive that would make me spring a boner just touching them. True to his instructions, i have only washed the jockstrap twice during the entire time i was wearing it. The original white fabric is now yellowed with piss, sweat and the copious precum my cock spew out during the month of chastity and gym work. After thoroughly cleaned out, i inserted the butt plug into my ass and my cock got hard instantly. I started one of the raunchy videos hickdad sent me on my computer and took a deep huff of poppers while watching. My cock is rock hard inside my jock and i can barely stop myself from jacking off when i hear the sound of a diesel pickup truck parking outside the motel room door.
A hairy stocky man in his 40s enter. Wearing nothing but a sweaty cut off t shirt and dirty jeans, hickdad is as masculine and rugged as his pictures suggested. Closing the door behind him, he inspected me from head to toe while i kneel on the carpet in front of him as instructed as he strips off his tshirt, revealing his powerful pecs, massive biceps, and a ton of tats all over his body, including a giant blue black biohazard symbol over his right pec and an intricate scorpion on his left torso.
"Hello pig boy" Hickdad said while undoing the top button of his jeans, showing off the waistband of his yellow jockstrap.
"hello sir" i replied.
"you ready to be used boy?"
"yes sir"
"yes sir what?"
"Yes sir, i am ready to be used sir"
"Good boy, get on the bed, on your hands and knees boy" hickdad growled and i jumped to comply. Face down on the dirty sheets on my knees, my ass sticking out. I can feel his rough hands inspecting my ass and the buttplug he ordered me to wear. Firmly and steadily, he pulled on the plug until it dislodges from my hole. I feel empty and desperate to get it filled.
"get on your knees faggot" hickdad commanded , and i scrambled off the bed and get on my knees. He is standing right in front of me, the bulge in his jeans inches away from my face.hickdad must have noticed that i am staring at his manhood, because without a word he pulled down his jeans and took them off, leaving his heavy work boots on.  I can smell the sweat and piss emanating from the jockstrap. It was all i can do without burying my face into his crotch.
"You want this dont you faggot"
"yes sir, please sir"
Reaching behind him into my bag, he pull out a thick 10 inch dildo and my bottle of extra strength poppers. I watched silently as he spit on the dildo to slick it up. Then he planted it on the wooden chair by the window.
"come here and show me what you learned, faggot"
I got off my knees and moved over to the chair as hickdad watches. After taking a deep huffs of the poppers, i sit myself onto the large rubber cock. I pinch my swollen nipples as the slick rubber stretches my hole, pushing deep into my rectum, moaning in a animalistic voice and keeping eye contact with my master. When i reach the botttom i rocked back and forth, the rubber cock stirring my insides, while huffing deep snorts of poppers every minute as hickdad trained me to do. By now my jockstrap is soaked through with precum and sweat, and the smell of poppers and my own sex juices and sending me flying.
Hickdad got up from the bed and stand in front of me. "Good boy" he intoned as he push my face into his jockstrap. My nose is instantly overwhelmed with its odors, and i hungrily licked and sucked on the fabric, tasting the sweat, piss and cum that has been deposited there for god knows how long while riding the dildo deep inside me. I can feel hickdad's thick manhood stirring behind the thin fabric. Inn no time it become hard and bulging, and i am slobbering all over the pouch like it is my last meal on earth before he pulled away and push my head back.
"You like this shit boy?"
"Yes sir, thank you sir"
"Open wide" I opened my mouth wide just in time for hickdad to hock a big glob of spit into it. I moaned in gratitude, grinding harder onto the rubber cock as he pull his cock out of the jock pouch, and shove the thick and veiny cock down my open throat.
"Fuck, that feels good, suck my cock faggot"
I grabbed the faggot's head and start raping his pretty little mouth. He is pretty good at it for such a young punk, and his tongue is doing something that makes my cock feel good, better than any of those bitches i fucked when i was locked up.
I pulled out of his mouth after choking him for a good 5 minutes. He reached for his poppers and took deep huffs while i sat down on the dirty motel bed. Those roids i sent him did a nice job on him, making him look more like a muscle pig that he wants to be. It was expensive, but i am sure i can make that money back tonight.
"get that faggot ass up and bend the fuck over the bed" I said, and the fag did as he was told. I started rubbing the rim of his slicked up hole with my fingertips, and his ass lips start spasming like a pig in heat.
"you need my dick up in that faggot cunt don't you"
"Yes sir please i need it bad"
"Your ass is mine isnt it"
"Yes sir my ass is yours sir"
"Flip over and put your legs up like i taught you"
The faggot flipped over and pulled his legs up, his eyes staring hungrily at me. I pulled my jock down and my 9 inch fat cock sprang up, harder than a rock and already leaking. Without saying a word, i shove my fat cock inside that pig cunt in one stroke.
I feel hickdad's fat cock inside me all at once, and it hurts like hell. I screamed, but his rough hand covered my mouth and my voice is muffled as he forcefully raped my hole with his fat cock, pulling out almost completely before pushing it in again. He sneered at me, enjoying the pain he brought to my entire being, after a while i cannot help myself but moan as his cock pounds my ass, making my own dick rock hard, twitching with my heartbeat. He smirked at me as i moaned, his fingers pinching my fat gyno tits and my entire sensation concentrated on my dripping dick, desperate to cum.
The pleasure is too much. I am bucking and arching my back, trying to keep his dick pounding inside me. I screamed into the poppered rag he shoved into my face, my cunt overwhelmed by the sensation of his thick meat deep inside me.
I pound away at the faggot's cunt, I pulled his fag clit out of the jock and it is fat and swollen, slapping against his stomach as i pound my cock deep inside him. I reached towards the poppers, poured some onto a rag and shove it into the fag's face. As he breathe it in his entire body starting to twist around, the fag monaing like a fucking demon possessed. Suddenly his hole is clenching tight on my fuckstick and that hole just feels so god damn incredible.
*mmmm MMMMMM* the faggot screamed into the rag as his ass clamped on my rod like a vice. I am pinching its gyno tits and its eyes 4 rolled into the back of his head.
"Fuck yeah boy, take it, take my dick" I growled at the fag as he bucks and squirms under me. His eyes are glazed over, his hole is all he knows now. I leaned in, his clit rock hard against my belly, right on my scorpion tat, my face inches from his.
"Take my fucking cock you fucking fag pig" I whispered to him before i spit on its pretty face as i pound away. "I can last for a long ass time in a smooth pig hole like yours. By the way did i mention i am poz boy? You are getting some toxic cum tonight."
The pig is staring at me now, a mix of fear and pleasure in its eyes.
I stared into Hickdad's eyes as he pound away at my ass. He just told me i am getting pozzed. Suddenly all the pozzing videos i watch flood into my head and all my nastiest, dirtiest fantasies are coming true.
"Fuck yes daddy, fuck me with that fat poz cock. I want your toxic cum in my ass pleaseeeee" I begged as his fat dick pounds me hard. My cock is so hard its painful, sandwiched between my gut and his tattooed stomach, my  cockhead gettiing rubbed by a intricate scorpion tat.
The thought of getting my cunt filled with toxic seeed by a hot redneck daddy is too much. With his fat cock deep into my hole and his fingers twisting my gyno tits my entire body tensed up and I am fucking cumming oh my god...
The pig is begging for it now. its hole is gripping my dick like a fucking vice while the stupid pig is begging for my toxic load. Its clit is rock solid hard and the pig's eyes is just wide staring at me.
It looks like he is gonna lose its fucking mind when i bite his roid up tit and shove my dick in him one more time. he is clamping tight on my pole like a fucking milking machine and the pig start cumming. Globs of nut juice just come gushing out of that clit all over its tummy as he thrashes under me like a fucking demon moaning oh my god like a bitch.
I can feel my load churning inside my balls, ready to knock that bitch up.
"fuck yeah bitch, cum for me you fucking pig. you want my poz load dont you? fuck yeah here that nut for you FUCK"
The pig is barely listening. its eyes are rolling into the back of its head as my dick keep pumping in and out of its pulsating cunt, spraying my poz load deep inside that hole. I pinned down its arms so he cant play with its clit and it is still ozzing ball juice.
His cock feels so fucking good deep inside my ass, just thrusting in my cunt, and my brain cannot think of anything else. My cock has never been harder, but Hickdad  was holding my arms down and i cannot jerk myself off. I am moaning like a bitch, staring into his blue eyes and going crazy when suddenly he thrusted one more time, deeper than anything has ever been inside my ass, and he bent down and bite my gyno tits.
I screamed when i feel my load come blasting out of my dick. I feel like i am having one of those out of body experience, I cant feel anything except my dick, and all i can do is to lie there and cum, shooting spurt after spurt of my nut while Hickdad shoots his load inside me. I can feel the hot poz cum flooding my cunt and I cant stop myself nutting even more.
Pig daddy finished blasting his nut, but his dick is still rock hard in my ass, thrusting and punching that spot that makes me want to cum over and over and that is all i can feel when i pass out.
FUCK. That fucking pig cunt was fucking good, milking that load out of my dick. The fucking cunt actually passed out on me, but his fucking hole is still twtiching. Un fucking believable.
I pulled out of that tight cunt and wiped myself down with the pig's tshirt. Damn i sweat a whole fucking lot. The cunt is sprawled on its back, a thick load covering his stomach, my load swimming inside that young hot hole. I will let him rest a bit. He isn't done yet for tonight. Not by a long shot.
Once i took a breather with a beer and a smoke, I got back to work. The pig is pretty heavy, but I lifted heavier shit than him, so moving him to the middle of the bed and tying his hands to the bed posts is a piece of cake. Next i pulled out the magic marker and wrote CUNT right on his stomach. Then i pulled out my phone and started scheduling dates for the pig.
My buddy Joe is the first to arrive. The dude marched into the room wearing his mechanic jumpsuit. Built like a brick shithouse, Joe is my roid dealer and my mechanic, and he spend his entire life lifting, working on cars, and pound every hole he can find.
"Yo wassup big guy"
"Yo. You got some new meat?"
"See for yourself" I said as I point in the pig's direction.
By the time i closed the door and turn around, Joe is already stripping off his jumpsuit. The motherfucker is even bigger than i saw him last, he must be really overdoing on the juice. His neck is thicker than his head, and his body is just a giant mass of muscle, like a cartoon drawing of a pro wrestler. In no time, the fucker is on the bed, lifting the pig's leg's up, and teasing it's tight cunt hole just as the pig is waking up.
I must have passed out when daddy shot his load in me, because when i woke up my hands are tied to the bed posts and there is something poking at my sore hole. I opened my eyes and there is a massive man in front of me, his bright blue eyes staring at me. He is the skinhead muscle beast of my dreams, just a giant sweaty mass of hot muscle covered in creamy white skin streaked with what i thought is motor oil. His pecs are super huge, hanging over his roid gut, his nipples pink and fat and pointing straight forward.
I can barely moan in lust before he start entering me. His dick is not as long as hick dad's but it is thick as hell, and it stretched my hole something serious. Hickdad helpfully shove a popper soaked rag under my nose as the stud pounds into me, alternating between slow deep strokes and fast ones.
"Fuck you are so fucking huge..." i moaned,
"Fuck yeah thats a fucking tight faggot pussy right here", the man growled towards hickdad, who is sitting on the other bed, smoking and smirking while his dick pounded away inside my hole. In no time i am rock hard again, my arms struggling against the cuffs.

Edited by abm0011
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

I watch as Joe pounding away at the pussy boy while i smoke. Despite his massive size, Joe is a great fucker and it is a pleasure to watch his big ass flexing as he fucked the fag hole, alternating between deep strokes and brutally fast pounding, his giant nut sac slapping the pig's ass as it sways.
Meanwhile the pig is moaning like a whore, begging for more of that roid up monster's cock. Its  clit is hard again, slapping on its own gut and leaking, but thanks to the cuffs keeping his hand to the bed it cannot rub itself. Joe leans forward and the pig lurches for his fat roided tits, sucking on it like its looking for milk.
"Fuck yeah suck that fucking tit. get that real muscle milk you faggot" Joe grunted as he pound harder and harder. It didn't take the motherfucker long to tense up, and with a guttural roar that sound more like a bear than human, Joe nutted inside the boy.
He is so fucking hot, literally. He feels like a furnace when he lean forward, his dick pounding my insides. His giant pecs and fat pink nipple are in my face, so i push my face forward and start sucking on that juicy nipple.
I guess he must have liked it because he started fucking faster and harder and suddenly his entire body flexed and I can feel his load flooding inside me. I keep sucking on his nipple as he dump his load.
Joe pulled out of the pig hole and stood up. His fat dick is still hard and he is panting, covered in sweat. He look so good i considered getting on my knees and suck that dick dry again, but i got guests coming and the pig need to get fucked. So i watched him put on his jumpsuit, tying the sleeves around his roid gut, and march out of the room.
The pig is a sweaty mess on the bed. His legs are spread apart and his pig cock is still hard. Joe never bothered to touch it and the pig is staring at me with a pleading look. I fished a blindfold from its bag and blindfolded the cunt. Just then there is a knock on the door.
Scum entered the room. He is a welder who works on my construction crew when he is not in jail for assault or dealing. By the time i closed the door, he already peeled his shirt off. He is a fucking hot bastard, short, fucking built like a twink who worked out too much. Most people just thought he is a fucking pushover because of his height, until they see the multiple scars and prison tats all over him.
"Hey man, hows it going?"
"Good man. Got some new meat in town and figured that you want some. How have you been?"
"Just got out of county after 6 months. Fucking pigs try to nail me, but my lawyer beat that"
"Nice. You got new Ink?"
"Yeah, got it in jail. How does it look?" He pointed to the Celtic cross that is inked over his smooth gut. It sits alongside a giant bio hazard sign on his right pec, just over his nipple.
"Fantastic bro."
"So this is your new bitch?" He said, his mouth break into a cap-toothed grin as he pulled off his pants and rubbing his dick.
"Yeah just breaking him in. You know the drill" I grinned
"Fuck yeah i gotta pound out my fucking rage tonight"
I can smell him before i could hear him. As the new guy and hickdad shoot the shit, I am here blindfolded and waiting. As he approach i can smell him even more, a mix of sweat, testosterone, and cheap deodorant.
"Fucking nice." he growled as he rubs his rough hands all over me. He pinched my tits and i moaned.
"Fuck yeah, spread your legs, boy" he commanded, and i did. I can feel something circling my filled cunt, and soon enough he is fingering it, without bothering to lube it.
"Fuck that's such a fucking tight cunt" the man said as he lift my legs up and i can feel his cockhead rubbing against my hole. In one push he filled it, using the cum fucked into me as lube.
I moaned and screamed as he fucked me like an animal, roughly and without mercy. Without sight, i can only feel his dick pounding my hole. My dick is hard again, and as his dick ravage my prostate i can feel wave and wave of pressure and pleasure concentrated on my cock and balls. I was constantly on the edge of explosion as if someone is edging my cock from my insides.
"Fuck that shit is so tight i am gonna nut" I can hear the man growling at hickdad
"Go for it, fill it with your ball juice"
"Fuck i am close" i heard, then he leaned in to my face. I can smell his breath, filled with cigarettes and a hint of beer.
"I am gonna give you my fucking toxic nut, you want it bitch"
The idea of getting another toxic load from someone i cant even see stirred my lust filled imagination "Fuck yes please fucking shoot it in me please please please" and just like that he tense up and i can feel spurts of his toxic cum blasting into my ass as he pound me hard like a jackrabbit. At the same time I can feel my balls pull up and blasts of cum squirts out of my dick and all over myself.
I watch Scum breeding the pig with his toxic balljuice just as the pig get fucked into another orgasm. The pig is screaming hard as i pull my popper rag and shove it under its nose, which just make him writhe harder against the cuffs, milking Scums dick dry.
Scum's dick slid out of the pig's cunt as he finish, a final splash of nut coating the pig's heavy balls. The pig is just moaning and thrusting hios hips, trying to get some friction to finish his nut.
"OH FUCKING HELL" Scum yelled at no one in particular, "that's fucking hot".
And then there is a knock on the door.
In comes Jack, a regular n'er-do-well redneck around these parts and a part time clerk at the motel we are in. I texted him to come over before he started his shift to take a load off.
"Yo Jack, wassup"
"Yo Dave how's it going" he said as we shared a hug. Jack is muscular and wiry, his 6 foot frame supporting barely 175 pounds of lean muscle. But the thing that is most impressive about him is his dick, which is the largest i have ever seen on a white boi: 10 inches and thick as a beer can.
Jack wasted no time to get naked, his chest covered in tattoos and a thick layer of hair. He stared at the pig cunt, still moaning and grunting from Scum's fucking, and get hard immediately. I motioned Scum to move over and Jack lifted the pig's legs and rubbed his massive rod against the pig's distended hole, leaking Scum's load on the bed.
I can feel two man approaching the bed, despite my blindfold. One slip onto the bed beside me and one is lifting my legs and rubbing a finger against my leaking hole
Dave started rubbing his hands all over my oversensitive tits. It feels like my tits are electrified and I am moaning as he whisper in my ear. "Thats three loads, you are about to get four. Relax" His gentle rubbing of my body got me to calm down a little, alongside a fresh popper soaked rag for me to breathe in.
As Dave caress my body, I can feel something hard and large pushing into my hole. "Oh fuck its huge" I moaned, and Dave chuckled in my ear
"Its gonna be the biggest you ever had pig..." as the dick keep pushing into my hole. It hurts so much, but the poppers and Dave's gentle rubbing helps, and soon I can feel the guy pulling out and pushing it in again. Its so long i thought it is going right into my guts, and its so thick i thought it would split my hole all the way to my nuts.
The guy who is doing the dicking was gentle enough in the beginning, and by the time i am used to his size he started to fuck me harder and harder, pushing deep inside before pulling almost all the way out and slam it in. All the pounding is making me hard all over again, and just as I feel the big cock stiffen, Dave pinched both my tits hard and every bit of my consciousness focused on my ass and cock.
"Fuck yeah pig, clamp down on my buddy's cock, milk that shit out" Dave said as he stroke my still rock hard clit, edging the fuck out of me
Jack was gentle with the pig at first. He knows he is huge and i don't want the pig's night to end with just 4 loads. He slowly pushed it in while i sweet talk the pig into relaxing, rubbing his smooth skin and playing with his tits to distract it.
Soon enough the pig is comfortable for some pounding from Jack, and he ram his tool into its cunt lubed by the three loads already inside. The pig is moaning into the popper rag while i work on those delicious tits, and in no time it's clit is rock hard again and dripping.
"Oh god daddy please let me cum please" the pig is begging for me to finish him off, but i got more fun ahead so i just let it throb on his belly while Jack pound harder at the cunt.
"Fuck that's a fucking good pussy its gonna make me nut" Jack panted in between thrusts
"Go for it buddy, breed the pig" I said as he thrust hard into the pig's cunt, pounding it into a blubbering moaning mess. I tweaked its tits hard and it tense up completely, its clit throbs like its gonna rocket off.
"FUCK YEAH" Jack screamed as he deposited his load into the pig. Pulling out i can see the pig's hole is wide open, a trail of cum dripping out. I grabbed the butt plug and shoved it into the pig, who just moaned when i shoved the rubber plug inside. I uncuffed its hands from the bed and removed the blindfold, letting it sit up and rest a little.
"Don't even think of rubbing your clit" Dave/hickdad commanded as he removed the cuffs and pulled off the blindfold. He threw me a wet towel and told me to clean up a bit, and handed me a bottle of water.
"Rest up, you got the rest of the night ahead of you. Smoke is on the table if you need them. I will be back in 15 minutes." He said, and then he left the room.
I got up, drank some water, and lit up a Marlboro as i look at myself in the mirror. I am covered with sweat and cum. My nipples are red and swollen. My hole is sore but the buttplug is firmly lodged in. My cock is still half hard, and covered with my spent juice. I look like a real cum pig and i am loving it.
I wiped myself down with the towel in front of the mirror and put my jockstrap back on. Just as my cock start to harden again at the sight of myself, i can see Dave's headlights. I sat back on the bed as Dave entered the room with another guy in tow. He is about Dave's height, with a medium, jockish build. His biceps bulges his t shirt sleeves, and jeans wrapped tight around his large solid ass, matching the lovely bulge in front.
"Stand up Pig"
"yes sir" I snuffed my smoke in the ashtray, took a swig of the water, and stood up, still wet from cleaning. The sound of men fucking each other eminates from the porn on my computer. My cock is still half hard, straining the jockstrap pouch.
The new guy looked at me up and down, as if he is inspecting livestock.
"Nice one dude" He said to hickdad as He pinched my tits. I moaned as he rolled his fingers across  my puffy and overused nipples as his other hand reaches behind to inspect my hole. I parted my legs wide to give him better access. He felt the rubber base of my buttplug and pulled on it. It gave way and my hole is open. I can feel cum leaking from my hole and down my inner thigh.
He took his s-shirt off, revealing perfect 6 pack abs and pecs that are completely covered with a colorful tattoo of a dragon. His nipples were pierced and I almost drooled at the sight of them.
As if my instinct, I immediately got on my knees, working to undo his pants as he sneered at me. He did not wear any underwear, and 7 inches of semi hard cock flop out as i pull down those skin tight jeans.
"Oh fuck yeah suck it" he moaned as i take his uncut piece into my mouth and slurp on it like a popsicle. He tastes like sweat, piss, and a funk that i know could only come from uncut dicks. Meanwhile, Dave is back on his seat, smoking, watching his faggot pig service his buddy.
After i left the motel room to give the pig a break, i went to pick up my buddy Sean who is waiting by the gas station. He runs the station, but his employee got the company truck to deliver propane tanks, so he texted me while Jack is nailing the pig and i went to pick him up.
30, blond and single, Sean loves working out, getting himself tatted, fighting and fucking, and that is all he does outside of work. He climbed into my truck looking fitter than any time i have seen him.
"Hey man, whats going on?" I said
"Good good, Havent gotten laid in a week if you can believe it" Sean laughed.
"Weren't banging whats his name down by the factory?"
"Nah, his wife almost found out and i don't need that shit"
We both laughed at his predicament: a horndog living in the middle of nowhere.
By the time we got back to the motel, the pig is cleaned up, smoking and drinking the water i gave him. What he didn't know is that i put a ground up boner pill hours before to make sure he stays horny. Not that i need to, but just in case.
The second the pig laid eyes on Sean, it cant stop staring at his pretty face and ripped body. In no time it  was on its knees, fishing that uncut tool out of Sean's tight jeans and went to town. Watching it slobber all over my buddy's tool is fucking hot, and the pig got Sean rock hard in no time.
"Get on the bed, pig. on all fours just like i taught you"
The pig obdiently stuck his hole up, his firm round ass framing the swollen, leaking hole. Sean wasted no time sticking in it. The pig moaned and grunted as he pound that cunt.
"Oh fuck me fuck me fuck it feels so good" I moaned as Sean pounded his thick uncut tool into my cunt. "Fuck yeah take my cock faggot" Sean growled from behind as he reach down and twisted my tits hard. It sent shockwaves to my entire body and my hole instantly clench tight onto his fuckrod.
"ARGH FUCK me FUCK me FUCK" I screamed as i feel Sean's tool pounding my clenching cunt. My cock is rock hard inside my jock, leaking as he scrape my oversenstive prostate. He is fucking edging me with his dick as he pounded away.
"Fuck i am gonna cum, take my load you fucking faggot pig bitch UGH" Sean grunted as he push his body on top of me, making me collapse on my stomach as his cum blasts into my hole, thrusting deep.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Fuck Sean is so fucking hot to watch. His entire body seem to flex as he pounds the bitch with no mercy. That dragon tatt that is all over his body looks like its fucking alive and moving as he pounds away.
Sean looks so good and tempting that i cannot help myself. So i go over to the bed, got on my knees behind him, and start eating his jock ass like a fucking sandwich.
"Oh fuck yeah, lick that ass" Sean growled as i rim his hole. I can see his balls pulling up and it wont be long before he breed that pig cunt, so i slip my finger into his ass and fucked his hole hard.
"FUCK i am gonna cum...." Sean grunted as i fingerfuck him. He pushed hard on the cunt and both collapse on the bed, his body lying on top of the pig as I watch his nutsac pull tight as he thrusts away. I push my finger into Sean's ass one more time as his dick pulses and unloads into the cunt below, holding it there and feeling my buddy's hole clench against my finger as he empty his balls.
Eventually i pulled out and Sean pulled his cock out of the cunt. He came so fucking much that a stream of his nut came flowing out of it. Then he went to the other side of the bed, grabbed the cunt's head and make him clean his nut off with it's mouth. The pig is so fucking turned on it grinds itself on the bed while Sean facefucked him for the second time.
"Fuck i needed that" Sean said as he put his clothes back on. The pig is writing on its back on the bed, moaning, pinching its tits.
"You need a ride back?"
"Nah i am good. My place is around the corner and my guy would bring the truck there" Sean said as he walked out the door, just in time to keep it open for Bubba.
Bubba walked into the room with nothing but his overalls and his boots. If he were Japanese he would have been a sumo wrestler. He is fucking huge dude, fat everywhere, with a big solid gut that sticks out, but also strong as a bull. Other than the chinstrap beard on his face and the crewcut on his head, he is smooth all over.
"Bubba! How's it going dude" I ask as he closed the door behind him
"I am good, just horny as fuck" He flashed a grin at me as he starts to unbutton his overall straps. A frequent guest at the county jail, his smooth body is decorated with multiple crude tats, including a Aryan gang logo on his chest and a nice biohazard symbol on his stomach. His fat fucking pink tits hang heavy over his belly, one of them pierced with a ring.
"You like that?" Bubba asked, pointing to his new nipple ring
"Sweet bro"
As he undressed, the pig sit back up on the bed, it's face still covered with Sean's cockslime.
"Fuck. The dude who just got here is ENORMOUS." I thought as he approached me. A bear would probably look small next to him. He is just so fucking thick everywhere: his arms, his chest, his big belly, his ass, even his dick, which is sticking out from his belly like a snake peeking out from a boulder.
"Hey pig, get to work" Dave/hickdad commanded in the background as Bubba stands before me, staring.
"Yes sir" I scrambled out of bed and stood up, my face staring at Bubba's enormous chest. I instinctively went for the pierced nipple, licking the sweaty tit and sucking on the metal ring. Bubba sighed and push my face into it with his large hands.
"Oh yeah boy, suck that shit, work on my tits, nurse on them" Bubba moaned as I suck on his nipple while using my hand to play with the other. He moved my head to the other nipple while tweaking my with his other hand. I can feel my entire body shaking as he pinched my swollen tit, my cock throbbing in my jock.
"Get on your knees" I did as i was told in the middle of the room. Kneeling in front of him i can see he has a nice thick cock, cut and half hard. he tilted my head up to look at me
"Are you a good piggy?" i nod
"You want some piss?" i nod harder
"answer me faggot"
"Yes sir I want your piss sir. Please let me take your piss" i answer in a lusty moan
A warm blast hit my face. I opened my mouth and let it fill up with Bubba's warm and salty piss. It dribbled down my face and all over myself. I puff out my chest and rub my pig tits and moaned as his piss cover me and the carpet.
"Suck my dick boy" Bubba growled as he push my open mouth onto his dick, mid stream. I sucked on his half hard dick as he piss in my mouth, forcing me to swallow it all. His dick grew thicker and longer in my mouth as the piss stopped and he is getting hard. I can taste the slimy texture of precum as he keep fucking my throat.
"Fuck yeah suck on my dick boy show me what a good faggot pig you are..." Bubba rambled as he holds my head in both hands and thrust his dick deep into my throat. I can barely breathe as he push my nose deep into his musky crotch. I gently cup his ginormous ballsac as i try to accomodate.
Just as i am close to throwing up all over his dick, he pushed my head off his dick. and climbed onto the bed. The springs squeaked in protest.
"Get up here and ride daddy's dick"
The pig climbed onto the bed as told and sat on Bubba's fat dick. He moaned like a fucking bitch as he impaled himself on that cock. I pulled out two pairs of handcuffs and chained his wrists to Bubba's for better leverage.
"Fuck yeah ride that cock, comon boy" Bubba growled as he grab the pig on each side and move him up and down his cock. The pig is moaning hard and with his hands cuffed to Bubba's, can't touch his cock in the jockstrap that he desperately wants to.
"Oh yes daddy fuck me...." the pig moaned as he leaned back and leveraged the handcuffs to push himself deeper. Then Bubba yanked on the cuffs to force the pig to sprawl all over his big belly as he thrust his hips into it's cunt while the pig chews on Bubba's fat tits.
"Oh fuck that cunt feels so fucking good boy.. fuck daddy is gonna knock you up. You want my toxic juice?"
"Oh fuck yes Daddy fucking breed me with your toxic cum please oh god" the pig moaned as Bubba plow him deep.
"Fuck here it comes oh fuck FUCK FUCK" Bubba growled as he flexed his hips, grabbing the pig with both arms by the waist and pushing his dick deep into the cunt. I watch the root of his dick pulse once, twice, three times, shooting his load into the cunt.
"Oh daddy oh god daddy yes fucking breed me fuck me fuck me" the pig screamed as he took Babba's hot juice. his hole is twitching hard around my buddy's cock as the Bubba forced the pig to juice it's balls.
I clamped my mouth onto Bubba's tit as he wrap my waist with his arms, pulling my wrist behind my back with the cuffs as he push his toxic load in me. My jock pouch is sandwiched between our bellies, the rough fabric rubbing against my rock hard and sensitive cock. Between the friction in my jock and Bubba's dick punching my prostate, i lost it.
"Oh daddy oh god daddy yes fucking breed me fuck me fuck me" i screamed as i feel my cum flooding my jockstrap. My mouth latched onto Bubba's tit as he keep pounding me, making my ass clench on his dick as he milked my prostate. It feels so fucking good i thought i was gonna pass out.
I unlocked the cuffs and the pig is still lying on Bubba, his arms wrapped around him and his mouth nursing one of his tits.
"Oh god" the pig moaned repeatedly as it's body shakes and spasm. Slowly, Bubba's cock wilted and slip out of the pig cunt and it can roll over. The pig's jock is completely soaked with his cum, some landed on Bubba's belly. By now he is well trained enough to lick his own nut off Bubba's belly and then crawl down to nurse on Bubba's soft cock. Bubba moaned in appreciation.
Then i decided it would be a good time to get that pig cunt gang banged. I grabbed pig boy into a bear hug and whisper in hie ear.
"Good piggy boy, who's my good faggot pig boy?"
"I am daddy" He whisper hoarsely. as i fondle his still-hard clit inside the jockstrap
"Get that jockstrap off and go to the bathroom. wait for me there." It did as told.
Bubba got himself dressed and is halfway out the door. "Fuck that was great. Finally got my nut out. See you next time" He said as the door closes behind him.
Back in the bathroom, i handed the pig his bottle of water.
"Get hydrated" It gulped down the boner-pilled laced water and soon the thing is completely empty
"Put your hands above your head by the shower" I said. He did as told and i looped the handcuff over the shower curtain rod and cuffed his wrists. In that position, he barely has enough room to pop his big muscled ass outward. Then i pulled out the pig's phone, connected them to his headphones and pulled out the audio file i told him to download. Soon the sounds of people fucking, cumming and every perversion is piped into his ears. Then i put a blindfold on him and tied a popper soaked rag on his face. As i watch, the pig started grunting and thrusting into the air, its clit rock solid hard and dripping.
Now he is ready
Meanwhile i pulled out my phone and start some arrangements. I sent this message to all the gay hookup apps and web sites
"Pimping out a hungry pig that needs to be bred. Poz friendly. Aries Motel room 203. door unlocked."
Within 10 minutes the first guy walked in. He is tall, lanky, and young. I pointed him to the bathroom where the pig is waiting, ass out. He turned around and asked "lube?" and i said
"He got 5 loads in him, he is lubed already"
"Excellent" the kid grinned as he pulled down his pants and his uncut 6 inches sprung out. Grabbing ahold of the pig's hips he drove it right in and started pounding hard. He barely lasted a minute before grunting and grinding deep into the cunt with his pent up load. He pulled up his pants and left without another word.
Then three latin guys show up. They took off their clothes and left them on a pile in the bed. They are local construction dudes that i have seen working on the site down the street. No clue they are into fucking pig boys but who knows. Thanks to their work though they are good looking, with lean toned tatted bodies and  thick legs. One of them has a cut cock, the other two uncut, all are about 8 inches, not that size matters. One tried to start filming with his phone, but i told him no recordings allowed.
All three went inside the bathroom while i watch sitting on the toilet. They wasted no time pushing their cocks one after another into the pig. Meanwhile the pig is just moaning under the popper rag and sticking its cunt out to accommodate. The first one fucked fast and hard and when his buddies start nursing on his delicious looking brown tits he lost it and blasted his load. Then the guy with the cut cock took his place and push his hardon right inside without any fanfare. He lasted a good long while, even when the guy who just nutted got on his knees and start eating his ass out. He even grabbed the pig's rock hard boner and start stroking him, but careful enough not to let it nut. Eventually he start mumbling in spanish and in one push slammed his fuckmeat deep and unloaded.
The third latin guy took over the cunt and started fucking. This guy must be a tit man because all he did as he pounded away was tweaking the pig's tits, which made him moan so loud in the shower i am sure our neighbors heard it. After a while, the first guy got hard again and stuck his boner into his brown ass while he fucked the pig. That did the trick as the first guy pounded the load out of the third, who blasted it directly into the pig's hole. I watch the pig's cock twitch and throb, a stream of precum dripping as the third guy pulled out. They left shortly afterwards, one of them giving me their number. That's nice of them.
Next come a succession of gay boys i know and sometimes fucked in the area. We lounged in the hotel room smoking and drinking while they fucked the pig one after another. Some of them are so turned on about fucking a blinded pig they don't last more than a minute before cumming. A couple started fucking on the bed, and when it come time to nut they went to the shower and pushed their loads into the pig.
Timmy came over just as the last of the boys are fucked out and leaving. By now it is almost 3 in the morning. Timmy used to be a cop, but he got drummed out when the chief found out he like to fuck dudes. He still look like a cop though with his crew cut, his big muscles, and his attitude. We bro-hugged.
"Hey bro, haven't seen you in a while, how's things"
"Good, good. Got a job in a security place couple hours away. Just got off work actually. I know it was you when i saw the ad on my phone so i got to come over" Timmy chuckled as he start to take off his clothes. He must have been busy in the tattoo parlor, because aside from his full sleeve of tribal on his right arm, he got a new giant scorpion tatt on his left pec, the tail wrapped around the side to his lower back. The pincers of the scorpion perfectly frames his left nipple. Between his football-player thighs dangles almost 9 inches of thick toxic goodness.
I locked the motel door and followed him into the bathroom. The pig is there, blindfolded and still listening to the audio loop. I took his popper rag off his face. His cock is wilted a bit, but still more than half hard, a drop of precum dangling from the head.
"please sir please fuck me....." the pig moaned as Timmy stick a finger into the cum-filled hole
I have no idea how many people fucked me at this point. After hickdad put me in the bathroom with the blindfold and headphones, i can only guess by the feeling in my ass how many have pushed their dicks into my cunt. All i can hear is the endless audio loop, overlaid with sounds of men fucking and cumming and laced with hypnotic beats...
"You are a cum dump, you are a faggot, you are a cunt, you are a faggot, your only purpose in life is getting fucked., you are a faggot, your dick is worthless, your dick is a clit, you are a faggot, you love piss, you love cum, you are a faggot, you ...."
I can feel dicks entering my ass, fucking me. Some are gentle. Some are rough. Some are fat and long, some are small. I feel fingers twisting my nipples, which made me rock hard. I felt someone stroking my dick, but they let go when i am close and i never get to cum. But most of all i can feel them pulsing inside me, putting more loads inside. I am so horny and i want more....
"Damn how many dicks did this pig get? Its literally flooding" Timmy said as he fingers the pig cunt. His cock is already rock hard and ready.
"I think at least 15 or 18, maybe more" I said as Timmy start pushing his fuckstick into the pig, who is moaning like crazy and backing his meaty ass onto Timmy's fuck rod.
"Fuck yeah, fuck yourself with my dick, bitch" Timmy said as he grab the pig's hips and push it back and forth. The churning must be feeling good, cause the pig practiacally squeals in pleasure, and the pig clit is throbbing like its about to fall off.
"oh god oh god oh god fuck me oh fuckkkkk" the pig moaned. Suddenly mid pounding the pig lost it and piss all over himself, spurts of pig piss arcing out of his throbbing hardon  all over the shower as Timmy keeps on pounding.
"Fucking A" Timmy said, grinning as he keep fucking the literal piss out of the pig. "Damn it feels so fucking good"
"Here give him this" I handed him the popper rag, now soaked in fresh poppers. He promptly shoved it under the pigs nose, which make him buck harder against Timmy's fuckstick, taking him over the edge.
"Fuck I am gonna nut. Take. IT. ALL." Timmy pound each word into the cunt before snapping tight and pouringing his toxic juice into the pig, who kept spurting piss and fucking itself on his fuckstick. As Timmy pulled out i quickly pushed a butt plug into the cunt, keeping all the cum inside.
The pig is completely exhausted and so am I. After Timmy left, i uncuffed the pig from the shower, took off the blindfold and headphones, and moved it to the bed. I gently wiped it down with a hot wet towel and by the time i returned from the bathroom its already half asleep. I got into the bed myself and the pig turned toward me and put its head on my chest, right on the biohazard tattoo. I wrapped my arm around it as it falls asleep.
I woke up finding myself on hickdad's beefy chest. I am sore all over but still horny as hell. My dick is half hard and dripping a little precum, and i noticed Dave also has a severe case of morning wood. I got up, moved myself to the edge of the bed, and start sucking his cock. He is still fast asleep but his cock felt it, because i can feel him unconsciously pump his cock into my mouth. In no time at all i can feel his whole body twitch and his load spurting into my mouth. I swallowed it all before getting up and showering.
I woke up to find the pig missing from the bed. I started to worry but then i heard the shower running. I had a dream where i was getting head and i looked down to find traces of my cum on my pubes and I knew the pig blew me when i was sleeping.
Suddenly there is a knock on the door.
I opened the door to find Matty standing there. Out of all the pigs i trained and converted, Matty is one of the few who stayed in the area. He is built like me, big and beefy, but without all the fur. He is so slutty and piggy that he would do almost anything to get off, and he probably has. We share a house together outside of town and he works in a construction company. We are not a couple, but we fuck a lot, with or without strangers. I sometimes call him my son, and he loves it. He got my load years ago, and now he is poz and on meds.
"Hey daddy"
"Hey boy comon in" I closed the door behind him
"So how's the new pig?"
"He is good. Probably sore this morning"
We traded small talk just as the bathroom door opened and piggy came out, naked, hard and plugged.
"Hi I am Matty, Dave is my daddy" he said, gesturing to me.
"I am Cory, nice meeting you" the pig said. I didn't even know his name until now.
Cory and Matty ended up on the bed while i resumed my seat in the chair. We chatted about our history together, and how Matty was trained and turned, and Matty is hungrily looking at Cory the whole time. He moved closer and closer to Cory, and suddenly the two started kissing. Cory practically tore Matty's clothes off abd before long the two pigs are naked and rubbing their rock hard clits together.
"Cory you want to be my pig brother for Daddy Dave?"
"Yes please..." Cory worked his way down to Matty's chest, sucking on his gyno tits like its breakfast. Meanwhile, Matty is gently rubbing his hands down Cory's back.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Fuck Matty is just gorgeous. He is basically the younger version of Dave: thickly built everywhere. His traps practically starts from the base of his neck, his chest big and round, and a flat solid stomach. Once he grab my face and started kissing me, I got him out of his cloths in a hot second and we are making out on the bed in front of Daddy Dave. He keeps whispering in my ear about turning me into his piggy little brother and I am in fucking heaven.
"get on your back baby" Matty said, and I dad as told. He kissed me and worked his way down my body, sucking on my swollen tits, kissing my gut, and licked my belly button, which made me giggle. He passed my dick completely, licking my swollen sac, then pushed my legs up and start playing with the plug that is still lodged in my hole.
"Relax baby" Matty cooed as he pulled the plug out of my hole. Its wide open and i cant stop leaking all the loads from the night before.
"Aww baby bro its so full" Matty sounds so excited before diving right in with his tongue, first licking my twitching hole and then sticking his tongue right in there.
"Oh fuck oh god eat my pussy"
I watch Matty eating the pig's hole like it's the last meal on earth. I know he is always hot for a hole filled with cum and this is like heaven for my boy. Cory is moaning like a pig in heat as Matty probe his tongue deep and lap out all that cum that was planted in that piggy cunt all night. Sitting here stroking my 9 inch fuckstick, I watch the hot scene play out: life action porn at its finest.
Matty came up for air after eating my hole out for fuck knows how long. We kissed and shared the toxic loads inside me as he tweaked my nipples. I can feel his cock, rock hard, pressing against my cunt.
"Please fuck me..."
Matty stared into me with his brown eyes and asked "You want it baby brother?"
"yeah put your dick in me please"..... i begged as he pushed his fat dick inside my cunt. "Oh fuck it feels so good...."
Matty was a gentle fucker. It feels so good when he thrust his dick slowly in and out of my hole, while his hands keep teasing and rubbing my dick. I was so hard i feel like its gonna burst.
"Oh i am gonna cum if you keep it up".... i moaned as he started pounding me harder
"Go for it bro cum for me, i am gonna bust my load into you" Matty said and I can't hold it anymore.
"Oh fuck oh fuck fuck me hard breed me breed me make me cum UGHHHHHH" Ropes and ropes of my pent up cum blasted out of my dick, the first one landing square on my face. Meanwhile i can feel my ass clenching on Matty's dick and feel his load shooting deep inside me.
"Oh fuck here it comes bro oh fuck fuck FUCK" he shouted as his hands keep milking my dick, squeezing every spurt out of me. At the same time, Daddy Dave walk over, stroking his 9 inch tool. Matty pulled out and let Dave push in my hole. It feels so hot and hard as he thrust right in.
"Fucking pig take my fucking load" He grunts as he thrusted away while Matty jumped to my side and suck on my tit.
"Oh fuck daddy breed me please yeah shoot you load in me oh fuck"
"Fuck fuck FUCK" Daddy pushed all his 9 inches inside and I can feel it pulse as he unloaded. We collapsed into a heap of sweaty cummy muscle on the bed, both Matt and Daddy above me. We shared a kiss and I promptly pass out.
34 (Epilogue - Cory)
Its been 2 months since i went to Arkansas to get transformed into a fuckpig by Dave. My hole is finally returning to somewhat normal, but I constantly crave cock and cum in it now. At least i can sit on a hard chair without wincing.
After the threesome with Dave and Matt, i stayed another day, mostly to rest. Dave has to work, so he left Matty and I to our own devices. He fucked me a couple more times, but mostly we just talked about everything except Sex. Apparently there is a sweet guy wrapped under that raunchy nasty sex pig, and we ended up sleeping together, him spooning me, his cock pressing against my hole, before i have to go back to the city.
Dave and i are still chatting online and on apps. We sometimes have phone sex while I ride the dildo, making me cum multiple times while he tells me about all the toxic loads that i took. Matty and I are chatting too, but our conversations are less raunchy and more sweet. Somehow, i went to become and pig and came home with a long distance relationship.
Meanwhile, that weekend has changed my life in the city too. I go to sex clubs now, where i would gladly take loads of cum and piss from strangers. I hookup with guys to explore other fetishes. Some i like, some i don't. After a month, I went to the clinic to check for STDs, but despite me taking a bunch of poz loads in my hole that weekend, i managed to not get it, although i did need to take other antibiotics (LOL).
After my clinic visit, i called Matty. He told me he is planning to move into the city with me, and i shared my clinic news with him. He chuckled and said "Well, i guess i have to cum to fix that"
Fuck, i came all over myself again.

Edited by abm0011
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, nycnastyboy said:

Fckn great story ! 

Too bad though about the disclaimer; I'd hoped these beasts of men actually exist or there in the world, searching for pig-holes to satisfy their needs.

Thanks, i really appreciate it. I take inspiration from my favorite fetishes: steroid monsters, pro bodybuilders, rough blue collar guys, skinheads, etc. I poke through my porn and pictures archive to find something that would spark imagination.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hotcumrod said:

Just read it all. It got me rock hard. Would love to hear how Cory finally get puzzled. 

I honestly haven't thought about it yet. Originally i was gonna make that happen, but then i start thinking turning it into a story of a sero-discordant couple. Matty is on meds, so he is less likely to knock up Cory, but both are big sluts.