So I was introduced to sounding years ago (2004-06?) as someone who I was playing with noticed, what I will say for lack of me being mere hours old, a sub-dermal incision through the underside of the glans (you'll see in pics) which I'm guessing happened when I was circumcised (hence foggy memory of 4 hours alive!) We discovered that he could slide the larger end of his sounds into his cock (they had a different gauge on either end) and the other end into mine. So I will say this delightful phallusly deft South African had upgraded his PA to 000 I believe (oh the memories of his cock with both his current PA and the size down interlocked and up my butt with his 8+" thrusting....excuse me, I've strayed from the topic.) so his urethra had been stretched, but mine, was a virgin up until then with sounding. Flash forward to 2018 and I'm zooming and notice someone sliding something long and white and bendy into his urethra. I messaged and found out it was a silicone sound and it vibrates.

OMG! where have I been hiding for the last 10 years? (Whole other story...)

So what does one do when they discover something new they want now, or two days from now?  You guessed it: Am@$#*N! 2 days later 2 silicone sounds with vibrators of 10 different patterns. Died and gone to heaven!  over the next coming months various other silicone plugs and "catheter" like items showed up, until my metal  articulated urethral sound for e-stim arrived. First look I was intimidated, but when I finally let all 12+" slide allllllthewayin....my first orgasm from sounding came from this sound, however I haven't juiced it up.

I guess my question that I'll pose for discussion is two parts: Tell us about your memorable sounding experience(s) and if you have juiced your sound up with a tens unit pass along some tips /tricks etc...?

and if any doctor other than the one who circumcised me (Sydney, 7th day adventist hospital, December of '77 apparently you were shirtless or the buttons on your shirt were open real low according to my mom) does it look like was a sub-dermal slice done mechanically during the circumcision? Cause that exposed area, the cove of shivers, slide your Tongue there while sucking Francois (my cock was named, not by me however) eyes will roll so far into the back of my head...:drool:

318663426_SOUNDESTIM2.jpg.3aa6349b9f6f4313a68d7550e159de61.jpg966509791_SOUNDESTIM.jpg.ffe292117b42e108b8eb1d80a98f013f.jpgIMG_0478.jpg.c25dbc3b10288c815f89c9d5fdc8050f.jpg

Edited by DeepBBeatz
odd lay out issue and question kinda got lost
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I LOVE guys who have that intense MODIFIED look: not just radically circumcised but also had their (as one guy on tumblr once put it) 'the piss-lips and frenulum sliced off, down to the urethra, exposing a gaping, dimpled meatus'. The ONE-EYED-TROUSER-SNAKES with a 'vulgar-glaring slits' have a memorizing effect on me, a major fetish. I recall the first time I envied a specimen like that: this very young exhibitionist from Pasadena (still claiming to be STRAIGHT) always pulling his dick out, ROCK-HARD with one of those dimpled, gaping slits... never forgot the look and even had my (cut) cock later even more modified to go for that look. I read somewhere that about 10% of all (already circumcised guys have some kind of a meatal steonosis issue. I still have never found a guy to play with sounds yet but anxious to...

• 9 months later...

I have done some in the past. The feeling is amazing, especially cumming trough a tube! One day, if I want to get poz, it would be using that device :

[think before following links] https://shop.penisplugsablaze.com/product.sc;jsessionid=2A76B6B7D1880CC7AD804A36485B602E.p3plqscsfapp002?productId=222&categoryId=17

I would cum first, so my semen get inside him. Ask him to wait a little so his viral load get inside my semen, then let him cum. 

That way, my contaminated semen and his gifted highly poz sperm would get inside my cock. I would let both loads macerate deep in my cock. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/30/2019 at 4:30 PM, BFD said:

I have done some in the past. The feeling is amazing, especially cumming trough a tube! One day, if I want to get poz, it would be using that device :

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://shop.penisplugsablaze.com/product.sc;jsessionid=2A76B6B7D1880CC7AD804A36485B602E.p3plqscsfapp002?productId=222&categoryId=17

I would cum first, so my semen get inside him. Ask him to wait a little so his viral load get inside my semen, then let him cum. 

That way, my contaminated semen and his gifted highly poz sperm would get inside my cock. I would let both loads macerate deep in my cock. 

Saw one of those online before. Would love to get one and have a guy shoot his load directly up my cock, essentially breeding my cock. 

I’ve gotten close. Meet up with a guy for a mutual sounding session on my drive home from Cincinnati to Cleveland. We both understood the risks but decided that we would just pass sounds back and forth using each other’s precum as lube. That felt fucking amazing having a slick rod that was warm from another man’s cock being slid up mine. After spending over an hour fucking each other’s piss slits and just plain old jerking off he cums on his stomach. Not wanting to waste a load I scooped as much up in my hand, use it to lube the rod, cup my hand around my head with his cum and have him use the rod to push as much of it down my piss slit essentially breeding my cock. I use what’s left of his cum as lube to jerk my cock while he pumps the rod in and out of my hole. 

The feeling of his warm cum inside my cock and my eventual shooting of both our loads was the closest I’ve ever felt to another man. It was my favorite sexual experience. 

I stop to take a leak at a rest area on the way home and my cock is sticky with his cum, end up cumming again in the urinal on the freeway. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Sounding.

I’ve done a fair amount of it, including electro, and more often had it done to me. There’s a lot to know, but the place to start is knowing what not to do.

First: Your urethra from your bladder to your cockhead is normally sterile and resistant to bacterial infection - but not if you manually infect it with bacteria. In the usual perverse way we have of insisting on shoving things the wrong way up our holes, sounding defeats the one-way design of the urinary tract by, for instance, with deep sounding, breaching the vesicoureteral valve that keeps urine from flowing backward into the bladder. The lining of the urethra is also delicate and easily injured by both physical and chemical assault, making it then even more susceptible to infection. A urinary tract infection is a nasty business.

Safest practices in sounding involve ensuring that the sounds themselves are absolutely sterile before use, wearing gloves in handling, and scrupulous avoidance of cross-contamination of your lubrication.

True sounds are themselves medical devices intended for widening a narrow urethra, especially to facilitate the passage of kidney stones. There are different types, some straight, some curved, some with a bulb on the end (‘rosebud’ sounds, the type I have), but what they all have in common is that that they are all super-smooth polished steel with no imperfections or pores that could harbor contamination.

You’ve got more plumbing down there than you think - my rosebud sounds are 13” long from the tip of the bud to the beginning of the handle. My erect cock is just over 7”. My sounds sink into me until the beginning of the handle comes to rest on my slit. Do the math.

In the images above, the OP uses a device that is not a true sound and which I would never consider letting invade my cock - the piece with the many articulated links that allow it to bend has far, far too many places where bacteria can hide, and would be extremely difficult to thoroughly sterilize between uses. Each to his own, and only you can determine what level of personal risk you’re comfortable with, but I would probably avoid that one. (If given a choice.)

Never, ever force a sound into your body. Lay back, straighten out the plumbing, trust the lube, and let gravity do the rest. If something hurts, stop. It shouldn’t hurt unless you’re intentionally stretching, and then it shouldn’t be any sharp pain. Blood is a bad sign.

Afterward, it may burn when you pee. It may burn a good deal. When you dance, you pay the piper. When you sound with lube that’s been laced with Icy-Hot or chili powder by a sadist who amused himself by not warning you, it may burn like a fucking house on fire whether you pee or not. Been there, done that. Not recommended.

Electrifying your sounds introduces a whole other set of risks and precautions, but that’s a different tutorial.

i have to tell my most recent sounding adventure.  i'll try and keep it brief.  I've been sound for a decade or more and because of the pain, i've never been able to use any of my sounds over 9mm.  One night, i was EXTREMELY horny and really wanted to sound.  i grabbed some lube from my drawer of lubes and started pushing my 6mm sound in-and-out.  After a few minutes, i decided to go larger...went to my 7mm, then my 8mm, etc..up to my usual 9mm.  my sounds have two sizes on each, one end the next mm larger.  i decided to try and push my sound thru to the 10mm size, and amazingly, it slid in with no pain.  After a few minutes, i decided to try my next sound...the 11mm/12mm one.  i lubed up the 11mm side and with a little pushing, but again no pain, it slid in...this really made me horny as hell.   After a few more minutes of the 11mm, i, of course, had to try for the 12mm.  This one is the size of my pinky finger, and i was convinced that no way would it fit.  i flipped the sound over, lubed up the 12mm side  put it to the tip of my dick and started to slowly push.  After a minute or two, it all of a sudden popped in and started sliding into my urethra...i was fucking amazed and had to vontrol myself from instantly shooting off.  i fucked my peehole for a few minutes with that 12mm piece of stainless steel until i decided that i really wanted to try and use my pinky finger instead.  i pulled out the sound, still in pure amazement, and looked down at my wide open, gaping slit.  As I looked a bit closer, i was shocked and a bit frightened...i had ripped my urethral opening a good 1/4"...no, pain, no blood.  i regained my composure and picked up the bottle of lube.  i had grabbed a bottle of desensitizing lube from when I stretch my asshole out.

my peehole has since mended itself, but i'm so afraid of sounding at all now, in fear of retearing my opening again...and i so do miss sounding!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 12:20 PM, Dalslambtm said:

I have been stroking watching this new desire to get into sounding but feel like I need some direction 

The best advice is to take it slow and remember that there is never enough lube, but that first time when you pop one in and you feel it on the inside of your cock it will be amazing.