Getting rid of the competition

seth1984

What I did isn't something I am proud of nor do I regret it, it was a necessary evil. In the state of Victoria Australia in the final year of high school how well you do is assigned a ranking/ENTER score. It's basically comparing how well you did with others doing the same subjects for that particularly year and factors in how hard the subject is in comparison to other subjects and then all of this comes down to one number out of 100. My weapon at the time was my abs, my bleached blond hair, and my reputation for having a big cock and being able to provide those I fuck to cum multiple times. This reputation was established from 16 on wards. So if you can't tell where this story is going I will spell it out for you. It's a fairly well known fact that girls who get knocked up tend to drop out, if not permanently they usually leave for that year, or at least if they're dealing with an abortion they're far less likely to be preoccupied with studying for exams/completing essays. With my weapons and rep I set out to make my potential ranking increase by targeting the smarter chicks in my school, fuck them, breed them, get them to drop out.

The hunt

Jane Phillips was exceptional at the sciences, she was in my physics and chemistry classes and clearly top of the class. I was strong academically but I needed her out of the picture. She had small scattering of freckles on her nose, wore thick black glasses, and clothes too big too flatter her natural assets. She wasn't popular, that's not to say she didn't have friends but mainly she didn't run with my crowd at school and she was very under confident. She was easy prey. It was fate that we where paired together for our lab assignment. We needed to devise a method over the weekend, write up a hypothesis, a method to test it, and then test it in the lab come Monday morning. I suggested she come to my house because my parents where globe trekking and I didn't want to have to explain Jane's moaning to her folks when we should be studying. Saturday rolled around and we started to hit the books. 

"I'm sorry this just isn't working, I'm too frustrated and can't think" I said rubbing my bulge, clearly cupping a monster in my pants. She looked embarrassed and blushed as if my cock had never been thought of by her female lizard brain.   

"I don't think I know what you mean" she said dismissively. 

"I see you looking at me in class. I know you like me. I know I'm making you wet right now. I just think it'd be more productive if you helped me with this and then I could focus on our assignment more" I started to stroke the outline of my cock. 

"I, I... I don't think we should be doing this" she was flushed but clearly excited. 

"It's okay, just give it a squeeze it won't bite you" I grabbed her hand and placed it on my crotch. She didn't take it away, she squeezed. 

"It's so hard... would it really help you study?"

"Yeah I'm desperate, and I really like you. I'm really happy we got paired together. Please help me out. I'll make you feel good too" I said giving my puppy dog eyes and cheeky smile. I had her.

She unzipped my pants. I hadn't been wearing underwear and my cock smacked my chest. The precum wet my top. I took it off. She started stroking my cock. I layed on my bed as she jerked me. She was pretty fucking terrible at it. Which was good because I wanted to nut inside her, eliminate her from the science fields and help my ranking. 

I licked my fingers, pushed aside her pants from under her skirt and manipulated her pussy and clit. She clearly had never been touched before in this way. She moaned in need and desire.

"I'm sorry, it's not your fault, I'm sure you've never done this before but I won't get to where I need to with what you're doing, Can you put me in your mouth please" I said nurturing her through the process.  

"I'm sorry I'll try harder" she could only fit the head in and barely that, she stroked the shaft as she suck my head. This was better but not what I had planned. I knew I'd need to get her purring on my fingers to take things further. 

"I'm so sorry, maybe we should stop, I'm just not going to be able to cum this way" I said as I took her just to the edge, she whined. "Is there something else I could do?" pleading.

"Maybe you could sit on it and slowly slide down it, I seriously won't take long to get what I need done if you do that and then we can get back to study" 

"I, I... don't have any condoms on me, do you have any?"

"Sorry I've never used one, they don't tend to fit me well and I usually just pull out just before, what do you think?"

"If you're sure you'll pull out, I'm not on the pill yet and I'm in my risky time" My brain went into overdrive, her "risky time" this was a time to sneak one passed the goalie. I had intended to keep fucking her every chance I got throughout the school year til I knocked her up but this could be a golden opportunity. What this stupid little slut didn't know was that I could cum multiple times. The first time was always thick and huge and after that was watery and more for show. I knew where the first load would go... 

She put me at her opening. My 9inch weapon broke through her wall and the little bitch cried out. I was going to take her virginity and her academic potential in one hit. I felt a pang of guilt but the reality is that a guy like me wouldn't look twice at this book worm had I not had an ulterior motive, likewise she'd never have a stud like me take her virginity if there wasn't my agenda in play. Anyways if she was stupid enough to take a guy in her without a rubber on his word he would pull out then the little whore deserved what she got. 

To be continued 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

• 4 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal

Getting rid of one person as competition doesn't count - you'd need to do it to the whole of the state when it comes to ENTER scores. 

Better to focus on your hot slutty nympho teachers and get them to manipulate things for you. 

The original intent was that the lead character would knock up 10's of girls from all across the state. But you do raise an interesting potential twist in how that character might also twist the system in his favour.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/26/2019 at 12:49 AM, seth1984 said:

The original intent was that the lead character would knock up 10's of girls from all across the state. But you do raise an interesting potential twist in how that character might also twist the system in his favour.

You from Melbourne? Maybe we could compare notes (as well as other things).

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2019 at 4:49 PM, seth1984 said:

The original intent was that the lead character would knock up 10's of girls from all across the state. 

That was such a good plot Seth, please continue this marvelous story and make him knock up as many girls as possible !

• 1 year later...

Previously

She put me at her opening. My 9inch weapon broke through her wall and the little bitch cried out. I was going to take her virginity and her academic potential in one hit. I felt a pang of guilt but the reality is that a guy like me wouldn't look twice at this book worm had I not had an ulterior motive, likewise she'd never have a stud like me take her virginity if there wasn't my agenda in play. Anyways if she was stupid enough to take a guy in her without a rubber on his word he would pull out then the little whore deserved what she got. 

Jane might have been book smart but she clearly wasn't too bright when it came to the practical nature of sex. This was her first time undoubtedly. My cock was slick from her below par blow job but nowhere near as lubricated as needed to pop her cherry. But the stupid girl guided me to her snatch and started to descend. Her hymen broke simultaneously as the silence in the air, as her lungs let forth a god awful groan. She had gone to fast, I was nearly balls deep upon first entry. Her broken cherry was evident on my shaft. My god she was tight and radiating heat. "Oh my god, I think I've done something wrong, it hurts, it hurts!" yelled the teary eyed slut. "No baby you just went to fast, it'll be okay, just slowly take the last inch and then sit still and catch your breath, I'll take care of you" I said in a insincere nurturing tone. I stroked her arms and leant forward and started tracing the outside of her right nipple with my mouth. Her tensed hands that had been resting on my chest started to relax. She was losing any inhibitions that her initial miscalculation had given her.

"There you go baby, doesn't that feel good?" a said reassuringly. "It is starting to feel good, you're so big inside of me" she said as she raised up and started to slowly lower down on my cock. "Oh fuck, I didn't know it could be like this". I had her now, and forever. She would never deny me and I would always be able to have her on my terms. My right thumb travelled to her clit and I stroked her as she purred like a kitten, a stupid, reckless kitten who was about to get what was coming to her. 

I was getting to the top of the cliff, the point of no return. I looked at her trim figure and little belly and imagined my cock at her womb. I imagined her bloated and carrying my bastard. I imagined her crying as she told me in school as I told her I would look after her... only long enough for it to be illegal for her to abort and from that point on I would pretend like she didn't exist. I would do what I always did and deny completely that I ever had sex with her, I would scream to high heaven about why would a jock god like myself fuck a bookworm like her. But all that was yet to playout. Right now I just needed to shoot my superior stud seed in her fertile cunt. 

I can cum multiple times. That's never been the trouble. The issue is that the first time I cum I need to poker face up. I swear I should win an Oscar. The only tell I have is that when I do cum I look deep into their eyes and scan every part of their face. To see the life I'm about to destroy. To see the mare that is below me usually both figuratively and literally. As I reached my first climax in this stupid bitch I saw in her eyes the naivety of someone who had no idea what men are like, well what real men are like. Someone who trusted too easily and who's corruption was seconds away. Her pussy was frantically riding me, it was as if this girl had never even brought herself off before. 

I exploded, a geyser inside of her. She looked at me quizzically.  "Did you cum?" "Of course not, I think you've just squirted or your pussy juices have gone into overdrive, I'm miles away from cumming" "Okay but remember to pull out". There's a psychological response that I can't avoid that occurs right after I've first bred a bitch, I feel nothing but contempt and anger for them. My deed was done but I was having to continue to bring them pleasure in order to keep up a charade and have plausible deniability later on when the accusations started. "I'm never going to cum this way, you aren't very good at this". This knocked her for 6 and took the wind out of her sails, she had so much hurt in her eyes. It was at this point that I realised that not only was she having her first experience but that she might have actually loved me from afar all along. "I'm sorry, is this your first time?" I said already knowing the answer. "Yes, I promise I'll try harder" as if she did that I might like her romantically. As if I might hand in my jock, popular, stud card and renounce my status as king of high school to be with her instead, as if. "That's okay, maybe we should try doggy so I can set the pace" She looked hurt, like I had called her a dog. I wouldn't ever call her a dog, I like dogs, she was a bitch, my breeding bitch. So I picked her up, still inside of her and rotated her little body on my cock. She was facing the mattress at this point. This is when I let her have it. I rammed that cunt like it was a cheap two dollar snatch. Her toes curled, she moaned on the edge of whining. She clamped down on me and had her first orgasm. If I didn't own her before, I did now. 

"I'm so close baby, can I cum on your tits" "Oh fuck yeah that'd be so hot" So I quickly got the bitch on her knees and aimed at her tits. She waited with baited breath. It was at this point I did the trick I love most. The ultimate fuck you to her whilst also marking my territory. At the last second I aim at her face. And whilst my second load is more watery it's massive. I painted that fucking whore completely. It cascaded from her forehead into her eyes, down her cheeks, over her lips and down onto her soon to be milk filled tits. 

"Fuck that was intense" I told her. She was beyond shocked. I don't think in her wildest dreams did she expect any of what played out to be what happened when she came over. "You where going to aim for my tits, my eyes fucking sting, can you get me a towel?" "Of course, one sec" I get up and head to the bathroom thinking all along stinging eyes is the least of your worries you little slut. I throw it at her. "I've got a massive headache, that was a lot of work, but it's okay you'll get better with more experience, I mean everyone's first time is terrible" This destroyed her as I intended. But I was soon to reassure her, a never ending game of build and destroy, build and destroy, til they're an emotional mess and infatuated with me. "Don't worry baby it was nice for a first time, and you really helped me out of a jam", "I did okay?" she said through teared filled bloodshot eyes. "You tried really hard that's all's I care about" a backhanded compliment in it implying that she tried but didn't succeed. "Man my head hurts so much, I think I'm dehydrated from doing all the work, I'm going to get a Panadol and then have an early night".

She was putting her clothes on at this point. "What about the assignment?". I'm sorry I'm really not in the right headspace to tackle that tonight, can we do it tomorrow?" she looked frustrated at that. "The first part is due tomorrow if we don't submit it we'll get marked down for that component" she said pleadingly. "I wouldn't be very useful to you tonight, can you take care of that part for us and I'll do more of the work to make up for it?" she seemed resigned to her fate and started to take the hint that I was done with her. "Okay but you have to put in your fair share for the rest of it". Dumb bitch, "Oh yeah baby I promise I will". I walked her to the door. Mission accomplished. There was little to no doubt that in 9 months the little hussy would be pushed out my bastard and definitely nowhere near the top of the class. I would have to deal with the drama of her accusations but I had ways around it. One of the geeks had died in a car crash not long ago and I would start circulating rumours that he had tapped Jane before shuffling off his mortal coil. By the time she would come hurling abuse at me for ruining her life I would just deny it and say I would never fuck someone like her. 

One might feel remorse for her. A ping of guilt or shame. But she had a choice. She could have denied my advances and we would have trudged through the science and she would have been on her way. She could have insisted on a rubber but she didn't. A stupid girl let a man in her without a rubber and took his word he would pull out. She could have gotten the morning after pill, she could have been on birth control to begin with. She could have realised that what she has in-between her legs has the potential to be the most powerful weapon at her disposal or her biggest weakness. Regardless I was beyond caring, plenty of more wombs in the sea.

PS- Next chapter when I get around to it will be about a new mark that needs breeding/removing from the academic competition. Please leave feedback below. This part was written at a whim after I saw other comments and felt the urge to make an addition. 

• Like 7