My first time topping and breeding boypussy!

Throughout all of my sexual experiences with men, I've always been bottom, I love being the one taking a nice thick dick inside my little tight boypussy. However, yesterday afternoon, I got to top for the first time and breed a slutty bottom bitch, I now see just how good it is for the top to unleash his seed into a young, willing hole!

A few weeks ago, whilst out with a few friends, I got chatting to a younger guy who was very, very flirty. He's 22, a little chubby, blonde hair and as I now know, has a smooth curvy bum perfect for breeding. After I gave him my number, we began chatting about general stuff before moving onto meeting up for sex. Originally, I was disappointed when he said he was bottom only, as this meant I wasn't going to be taking any dick. I'd never really been interested in topping, but I really wanted to have sex with him. I explained to him I'd never topped before, that this would be a new experience for me but I was keen to try it.

I also explained to him, in the last 5-6 months I have switched to bareback sex only, I had not been tested and that there would be an element of risk if I was to fuck him. The message I received back was as follows -
'Loool that's fine babes, I haven't been tested recently myself ... I don't mind, if it's your first time being top, you'll wanna fill my cunt up trust me ?'. Needless to say, after reading that, I was quite keen to do exactly as he said.

We agreed to meet up yesterday afternoon at his place, fortunately, he didn't live too far away which was a pleasant change! He lived on the second floor of some apartments, as he opened the door he was half stood behind it, as I walked in, he was completely naked and he took my hand and guided me to his bedroom. I like this guy, no messing about, wants my dick and is happy to get straight down to it!

As we got to his bed he bent over on all fours and I latched straight on to his gorgeous, pink, smooth boypussy. I'd never eaten a guys arse before but my oh my how I have been missing out. I lived listening to him groan and feeling his legs twitch as I buried my tongue in his little cunt as deep as I could. It wasn't long before I was naked, with his mouth worshipping my cock like nobody else had ever done before him, whilst I fingered his pussy and sucked his cute little cock in return.

After opening him up and he'd slobbered all over my dick, I told him to lay down and open his legs. I ate his pussy a little more, before moving my way up to kiss him and slide inside his gorgeous arse. My first thoughts as I got nice and deep in this boy was 'holy fuck! This feels amazing! I'm not going to be able to stop myself from cumming!'. I started out slow and deep, whilst I kissed him passionately, before I really began to pound that filthy little bitch like the whore he is.

As we kissed, I could hear him moan with each thrust, his legs were wrapped tightly around my waist and I could feel his fingernails digging into my back and scratching me playfully. I see why so many men love topping young guys! I didn't want to cum too quickly, so I asked him to bend over for me so I could eat his pussy a little more to let me calm myself down (I didn't want him to think I had no stamina!).

After licking every millimeter of his pussy I slid my dick back inside of him reached round to his dick which was still hard. I spat into my hand and began to stroke his dick whilst I slowly fucked his arse from behind. All of a sudden, I could hear his breathing getting deeper, his arse started to contract around my dick so tight, this must be what all tops feel when they fuck the other guy into cumming, I carried on sliding in and out of his tight pussy and he began shooting his load all over his bed sheets. He moaned loudly and I began to fuck him as rough as I could, his arse was so damn tight right now!

I couldn't last any longer, I grabbed his hips and began fucking him as hard as I could and he begged for me to fill him up and cum deep inside him. I felt my dick erupt inside this little slag, shooting rope after rope into him, as he threw his arse back onto my dick like his life depended on it. I couldn't believe I'd actually bred him. All I wanted to do was eat his arse and taste my cum. I happily obliged by staying on all fours whilst I got a good taste of what I'd left in him.

Afterwards, we lay there kissing and chatting for a little bit, he asked me if I would enjoy topping him more often as we're local and he craves a bum full of cum just as much as I do! I think I shall be spending more and more time as a top with this young little slag. I agreed to meet up with him again next Saturday, for round 2! ?

Good for you man - you should be proud of yourself for multiple reasons.  Not only did you go beyond your comfort zone, but it sounds like you did a great job and you got very piggy.  

Topping is a ton of fun, and becoming slightly Vers might just improve your sex life overall.

Even if you don’t start topping, I guarantee you will start to eat ass regularly.  I love the taste of a hairy hole regardless of my position in bed.  And based on how this experience went for you, in group settings, you will likely start to randomly  felch cumloads as if it is your fucking life’s calling.

Edited by renovers82
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, renovers82 said:

Good for you man - you should be proud of yourself for multiple reasons.  Not only did you go beyond your comfort zone, but it sounds like you did a great job and you got very piggy.  

Topping is a ton of fun, and becoming slightly Vers might just improve your sex life overall.

Even if you don’t start topping, I guarantee you will start to eat ass regularly.  I love the taste of a hairy hole regardless of my position in bed.  And based on how this experience went for you, in group settings, you will likely start to randomly  felch cumloads as if it is your fucking life’s calling.

I think you're right, being less rigid in whether I'm bottom or verse will likely be great for improving the amount of sex j get ? plus, I really enjoyed the experience and I'm counting down the days until next weekend to do it again! 

On 3/26/2019 at 7:52 PM, hungry_hole said:

The idea that someone who's a bottom can never fuck and that a top can never get fucked makes no sense. Some guys are tops in some circumstances and bottom in others. "I'll top a younger smaller guy but bottom for an older larger top".

It's not like I've been against the idea of topping, I've just always been bottom, so I was a little unsure about toping someone simply because I'd never done it before ? But I did enjoy it and after having had round 2 this afternoon, I may be topping him very regularly ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Good on you for trying out topping. I think the whole rigid top/bottom thing is bullshit anyhow. I do like to top and bottom and it's situational and depends on the guy really. And my moods can and do change. Sometimes I really just wanna top and not bottom; sometimes its the other way around. It bugs me when I get hit up by a guy I've been with before and I tell him I'm not looking for that and they're all "but you've always topped/bottomed". I hate having to re-explain I'm verse and this time I'm looking for the opposite of what we regularly do. Your boy sounds hot and I hope you load his ass some more. I love young chubby blonde guys like him with nice big bubble butts...they're great for breeding. But that said I also love getting fucked by chubby guys like him. Got a boy about the same age and description I hook up with regular and he's verse like me...played HS football and has a nice thick uncut cock and really high sex drive. Love getting texts from him saying he wants to fuck.