Condom to no condom

badubydo

So here's the story. I worked at this store for about 7years. One of my supervisors was gay, and we all knew. I didn't realize I was bi till a few years later. Since that I've looked with you different guys, no condoms of course. I'm clean, no diseases. Now I've been talking with this old co-worker/"supervisor" he now knows I'm bi, and wants to fuck. He lives about 6 hours a way in Phoenix. Not a long drive, one I'm willing to take for a weekend of fun. 

I'm planning it for next weekend, as I'll be having a 3 day weekend then. We talked about what will we do. I told him no condoms, and he asked why. Said I love the raw feeling, and if I am going to drive 6 hours to meet up, I want load(s) I'm my butt where they belong.

He wasn't keen on the idea. Says he had a scare when he was 19 and now is religious about using condoms. I told him to think about it. Because if I drive out there, I want his loads where they belong. 

He said he will "think about it" either way, I wouldn't mind having him fuck me. But what can I do, or say to get him to loose the condom(s)? 

Don't want a perfectly good weekend, and loads to go to waste 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Saturn1

Hey! You say that you are 100% Disease and Infection free which is good for Guys that are Condom Crazy! Just emphasize that there is no risk for him. tell him that you want to feel HIM inside you; skin to skin and that you want his sperm swimming DEEP inside you! You can also ask him what you can do to make him want to go Bare. Skinster has it right, I think. If he does use a Condom, during the fuck when the Brain is shit off and all in the Dick, you should be able to take the Condom off and get what you want! YAY!!! Maybe he has decided to go Bare with you, by now since you Posted this Topic. Will he go Bare with you, after all? I wish you the BEST of luck!!! :2thumbs:

Guest Saturn1

Yeah, I'm sure that you have NO problems with Guys going in Bare! Str8 Boiz do like their Pussy all natural! I mean, all you need to say is that you are on The Pill, right? IF you need to say anything at all! Lol!!! Oh, I hope that I didn't offend you by saying "Pussy." :o Be PROUD of your Pussy Power!!! YAY!!! :2thumbs:

Guest pozhetero
32 minutes ago, StephanieWard said:

most guys really don't want to fuck protected ...

Absolutely! If bare is available, it's not an option that's refused :D

8 hours ago, Saturn1 said:

Yeah, I'm sure that you have NO problems with Guys going in Bare! Str8 Boiz do like their Pussy all natural! I mean, all you need to say is that you are on The Pill, right? IF you need to say anything at all! Lol!!! Oh, I hope that I didn't offend you by saying "Pussy." :o Be PROUD of your Pussy Power!!! YAY!!! :2thumbs:

I call it my pussy.  I I prefer to be fucked bareback 

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I don't  have an issue with a guy wearing a condom when he fucks me.  Over the past 2 years, I have become comfortable with Barebacking, and developed a preference for it, yet its not mandatory; I don't have an issue if a guy puts one on before mounting me.

I can't host, and I often make plans to meet in public places, where they are strict about wearing condoms, and have workers going around inspecting.