How common are chastity devices among bottoms?

whore4poz

I hve two and love wearing them and at naked parties etc tops seem to like them too - they know what you are and are there for their pleasure and they don't have to worry about anything but using you.

I wear one sometimes when I’m slutting myself at the baths or a hotel, not because I’m ever in chastity, but because if I don’t put my cock out of view guys see my ampallang piercing and focus on my cock instead of my ass. I think perhaps another interesting question on this particular forum might be not who wears chastity, but who wears it without being controlled.

20 hours ago, Ozpig said:

I hve two and love wearing them and at naked parties etc tops seem to like them too - they know what you are and are there for their pleasure and they don't have to worry about anything but using you.

And THIS is my dream. 

I've even written about that in my stories in the poz fiction section. 

A bottom locked in chastity to poz tops. Her cock forever in a chastity cage. Her body exists not for his own pleasure, but for the pleasure of tops. Her cock is of no consequence. Tops are free to use her as they want. 

She's a perfect sexual service vessel for her tops. 

For all you prospective cage-wearers, a little advice: Choose one that is comfortable to wear. While the thought might be hott of a Top just presenting you with a cage and locking you in it, it’s fsr better to select the type of cage yourself for long-term, or even all-day wear. Consider the following:

• If you pee with it on, is going to make a mess?

• How difficult is it going to be to keep your genitals clean without removing it?

• Think carefully before choosing a cage with a urethral insert for extended wear - the urethral lining is sensitive, delicate, and prone to infection, and does not generally tolerate invasions of long duration.

• Does it have moving parts that could bind, pinch, or pull pubes?

• How difficult is it to put on and take off (when unlocked)?

• Could you remove it, even if difficult, in an emergency?

• Is it small enough to stay on when you’re soft, yet roomy enough that you won’t be in pain if your cock swells? If the device is so tight that it causes your scrotum to turn purple, or you can’t go soft because it traps the blood in your cock, its too small.

• Do you have an allergy to the cage’s materials? Cages are made from lots of things - plastic (both hard and flexible varieties), metal, wood, and other things. You have choices. Try several types before settling on your new “best friend”.

• Do you really, really, really, really, really trust the guy you’re giving the key to? Really-really? Really? Have you actually met him?

If I think of other important considerations I’ll chime in with them later, and encourage other experienced wearers to do the same.

• Upvote 1

Guest Daredvl

I am locked up often by my husband, it makes me horny as all get out and it has trained me to have prostate orgasms. "Funny how when you cant jerk off you find another way to cum".  I agree, we went through 3 or 4 devices before finding one that was comfortable for extended wear.  The holy trainer V3 is so comfortable for me I don't realize its on until I have to pee or I start getting hard.  With the right size rings and cage I sleep through the night with no problems.  Now I cant imagine not wearing it.

51 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

For all you prospective cage-wearers, a little advice: Choose one that is comfortable to wear. While the thought might be hott of a Top just presenting you with a cage and locking you in it, it’s fsr better to select the type of cage yourself for long-term, or even all-day wear. Consider the following:

• If you pee with it on, is going to make a mess?

• How difficult is it going to be to keep your genitals clean without removing it?

• Think carefully before choosing a cage with a urethral insert for extended wear - the urethral lining is sensitive, delicate, and prone to infection, and does not generally tolerate invasions of long duration.

• Does it have moving parts that could bind, pinch, or pull pubes?

• How difficult is it to put on and take off (when unlocked)?

• Could you remove it, even if difficult, in an emergency?

• Is it small enough to stay on when you’re soft, yet roomy enough that you won’t be in pain if your cock swells? If the device is so tight that it causes your scrotum to turn purple, or you can’t go soft because it traps the blood in your cock, its too small.

• Do you have an allergy to the cage’s materials? Cages are made from lots of things - plastic (both hard and flexible varieties), metal, wood, and other things. You have choices. Try several types before settling on your new “best friend”.

• Do you really, really, really, really, really trust the guy you’re giving the key to? Really-really? Really? Have you actually met him?

If I think of other important considerations I’ll chime in with them later, and encourage other experienced wearers to do the same.

No, my device wont make a mess when I pee - not that that is an issue anyway as I pee sitting down. Always have. 

I have a cage with slits in it, I can slide the head of my soft cock through and pull back the skin to clean daily. 

I don't do inserts as it's a health risk. 

No moving parts that could hurt me. 

If unlocked, my device is a SNAP to take on and off - though, if were up to me and should I meet Mr. Right, it's never coming off. 

Could I remove it in an emergency? Without a key? No. I had it cut to fit VERY accurately in that regard. I wanted a device that I couldn't slip out of. 

My device is the perfect size. I'm not allergic to it and love wearing it. 

I haven't met Mr. Right but when I do, the keys are his. He can flush them if he wants. 

The one I wore for 9 months was made by Mature Metal. It’s easy to clean while still on. Yes, you have to sit down when you pee. The reason you are in chastity is control by your Master. All your attention is focused on him and his needs and desires, not yours. You are a cumdump for him and his friends as your holes are to be used often 

• Like 2