Drinking Piss

Guest sporcy

Depends how long you want to keep it. A few hours is probably ok. The urea in it will start to breakdown and we all know the smell of the urinals!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

It's better fresh.  One of the guys I'm seeing who's into it says that it turns to ammonia after a few hours.   He does make piss dildos though by pissing in a condom and freezing it.  He makes different shapes by using rubber bands.  It hurts a bit, but it all melts inside and then works as an enema to clean me out too.   It's a pretty good use for piss He collects when we don't see each other.

But for drinking, nothing is better than a frothy class of warm urine (that's what He likes me to call it) with dinner.  You can also add a bit of tonic water, it makes the taste really pop and a really cool cocktail.

Edited by BugBoyEric
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BugBoyEric said:

It's better fresh.  One of the guys I'm seeing who's into it says that it turns to ammonia after a few hours.   He does make piss dildos though by pissing in a condom and freezing it.  He makes different shapes by using rubber bands.  It hurts a bit, but it all melts inside and then works as an enema to clean me out too.   It's a pretty good use for piss He collects when we don't see each other.

But for drinking, nothing is better than a frothy class of warm urine (that's what He likes me to call it) with dinner.  You can also add a bit of tonic water, it makes the taste really pop and a really cool cocktail.

I agree. Piss is better fresh from the tap...🙂 I like the idea of making piss dildos!

A little Martha Stewart tip lol.  Hanging out at the pool always have mason jar and tonic water ready in case Daddy has to pee.  While it's still warm just add a tiny bit of tonic water.  The bubbles really aerate it and you totally get the full flavor as the bubbles dance in your mouth lol.  Also try the same in a champagne glass at dinner 🙂  You can really taste the differences in Daddy's urine through out the day.  

daddysurine.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, BugBoyEric said:

A little Martha Stewart tip lol.  Hanging out at the pool always have mason jar and tonic water ready in case Daddy has to pee.  While it's still warm just add a tiny bit of tonic water.  The bubbles really aerate it and you totally get the full flavor as the bubbles dance in your mouth lol.  Also try the same in a champagne glass at dinner 🙂  You can really taste the differences in Daddy's urine through out the day.  

daddysurine.jpg

how about mineral water instead?