Drinking Piss

• 1 month later...

love drinking whenever i can get it. used to go to a gay theater that had an upstairs play area where i could sit between the urinals in the bathroom up there and be used as a urinal myself. Years back i was serving a dominant truck driver who love to humiliate me by making me drink from his pissbottle that he used on the road. he would have me kneel, put a funnel in my mouth and proceed to pour the bottle into my mouth making me swallow all. 

• 4 weeks later...

It is the duty of a Good Cum PIG to drink the piss not only your own but from any MAN who wants to provide to it to you!!!

Especially if you are at the Bookstores; Men's Rooms and at the Bathhouses.

I have had many Men make me do it in front of them and in front of others.  

At the Baths and The Bookstores I will get down on my knees dark room and the open orgy/bed rooms an drink any and all piss!!!!

It is a duty for PIGS like me to do so!!!!

• Piggy 1

On 5/21/2021 at 7:24 AM, BugBoyEric said:

A little Martha Stewart tip lol.  Hanging out at the pool always have mason jar and tonic water ready in case Daddy has to pee.  While it's still warm just add a tiny bit of tonic water.  The bubbles really aerate it and you totally get the full flavor as the bubbles dance in your mouth lol.  Also try the same in a champagne glass at dinner 🙂  You can really taste the differences in Daddy's urine through out the day.

I haven't tried storing it, but once in a while I'll do some self-play where I'll hydrate myself really well so it's fairly dilute, pee into an empty water bottle, squeeze some water flavoring (e.g. MiO) in the bottle, mix it up, and pour it into a glass filled with ice.  When cooled down by the ice, it's actually rather passable as a normal flavored drink.  I've thought about holding it in the fridge to have with dinner later, but I always cum and the horniness passes before I get the chance to follow through with that. 

Btw, yes, I know that diluting and flavoring it is sacrilege to some, but for those like me who are into it more as a mild occasional kink, it works pretty well.