Nudist gay campgrounds?

lovetobefucked

There are two in Michigan.  The older one is Camp-it in Douglas.  It is a mixed crowd of gay men and lesbians.  You have to be careful where you play and where you are naked.

I much prefer the new campground all male, CreekRidge in Stockbridge.  They have a great outdoor play area.  

In Ontario, Canada the first gay campground I ever went to is The Point.  A big, active play area.  

http://www.get-tothepoint.com/

http://www.creekridgecampground.com/about-us.html

I have many times at Timberfell Lodge and Campground near Knoxville TN. It is a large property where you can rent a room, a cabin, bring your RV or camp out with your tent. I have been naked there for days at a time and openly fucked and fisted all over there. It also has a onsite night club as well as pool, showers, sauna, etc. For sex beasts like me it is absolute heaven.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, HornyInDP said:

@MuscledHorse That place sounds like heaven. If I’m ever in Knoxville, I’m there!!!!

It is. Check out their website and go on  an event weekend. I spend all of my time naked and most of it playing with other guys. If you are a sex hound like me such open use opportunities like this for days at a time is what paradise is made of.

Wow.. am surprised it's still going.. I went there in 1996.. had a great time until I was in a bad accident going sight seeing..Became a novelty item in the hospital in Greenville TN..

first Aussie they had ever had in their hospital..were surprised I spoke English.. and were fascinated with the Aust plastic coloured banknotes.. Purdy plastic was their comment. 

2 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Wow.. am surprised it's still going.. I went there in 1996.. had a great time until I was in a bad accident going sight seeing..Became a novelty item in the hospital in Greenville TN..

first Aussie they had ever had in their hospital..were surprised I spoke English.. and were fascinated with the Aust plastic coloured banknotes.. Purdy plastic was their comment. 

yeah, that sounds like Tennessee. People need to explore their world more, even id it's just on the internet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

yeah, that sounds like Tennessee. People need to explore their world more, even id it's just on the internet.

Now, now... I grew up in East Tennessee, in the foothills of Appalachia, and not everybody is a hillbilly. Don’t let the accent fool you... ?