Grindr Finally Worked

BBrawBottom

Well, Grindr actually worked! 

I was in El Paso and ended up taking a soldiers load in the bathroom of a gas station just outside the base (on his way to meet the wife for dinner), then took a load outside my hotel in some tweaker dude's car, then got two dirty loads from a hot black big dick! 

This is the first time grindr actually took the place of craigslist for me! 

Has it ever worked for you guys? 

Its even easy to delete the chats after so the BF doesn't find out I'm whoring my ass out raw all over!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I have reasonably good luck with Grindr. I don't pay extra...have the free account. You do see a lot of the same faces if you're on too often but guys cycle in and out infrequently enough to make it interesting. Then again I'm young, white, pretty nice piece of meat, and verse. If you're picky or not what guys are looking for it gets tougher to find play. I like that it works wherever I go. I do get out of town sometimes and it's nice to have. I do miss CL but you'd have so many guy that flaked out or were picture collectors or whatever. It can beat BBRT or old fashioned cruising.