Planning a trip to Atl this summer, and as I understand there is only 1 "true" bathhouse, flex. Looking at their website, it looks like a nice place.  DIG the Fetish Suite with a full size bed, sling and St. Andrews Cross in it! Rates seem VERY reasonable.  Going with my BF, we like our "alone time".  Hes been sling fuckt before, but NEVER been on a St. Andrews! 

Manifest looks like a fun place also, but lacking shower facilities and rooms.  In addition, they do not offer a one time membership, but 6 months at $25, and then a $20 entry fee.  Flex is $5 for a one time membership, which is fine, as I doubt we will be back in Atl within 6 months.

Would appreciate any comments on anyone who has been to Flex!  It seems like a GREAT place for sex, but geared towards locals.  

True, Flex Spa is the only bathhouse.  Manifest is a close second, but manifest doesnt have showers or water (manifest has everything else, like darkrooms,  slings, lounge, fuck bench). Flex has a $5 for one day, but you have to rent a locker, which may be $15, depending on the day.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

True, Flex Spa is the only bathhouse.  Manifest is a close second, but manifest doesnt have showers or water (manifest has everything else, like darkrooms,  slings, lounge, fuck bench). Flex has a $5 for one day, but you have to rent a locker, which may be $15, depending on the day.

Thanks Pig.  I would LOVE to rent the fetish room with the sling and St. Andrews cross in it.  BF could rent a locker.  All in all, about same price for 2 of us ding memberships at Manifest, and then admission fee.