Anonymous Addiction

Japbtm

I’m not sure why I’m so turn on to random anonymous fucks? I can’t get enough of random and various guys using my hole. I tend to JO a lot with those scenes. 

Thats why I can’t help but go to the video arcade and take anonymous cocks. Anyone into this scene? I have a couple of bbc that are buddies but always want the anonymous cock up my ass. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I can relate to that. Most Friday nights I go to a naked sex party and taken anon loads in the backroom till I am gaping sore and puffy. By lunchtime on Frday at work I am so horny knowing I am going to get my butt fucked off anon I can hardly concentrate. I just love it to bits

• Upvote 2

It's the purest form of cock worship. The cock only exists as a cock, to penetrate you and shoot cum into your body. In addition, if the dock is anonymous, that means you are nothing to the cock but a hole to use and fill with cum. Thus, anonymous is almost purest bottoming.

I consider purest bottoming to be if the tops get to see as much of me as they want, but I only see what is barely necessary to suck them or get fucked.

• Upvote 1

I LOVE anonymous cock ... NEVER seeing who is using my holes. Only feeling their hands on my body, skin against anonymous skin and their hard cock using me.  Nothing says more than totally anonymous fucking that the top is only there to use you for the hole you are ... not worthy to know anything at all about who it is fucking you.  Its even hotter when you see guys watching you in the stores or the clubs and knowing that they probably pounded you and left their cum in your ass but you have no idea who they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

It’s that animalistic orgasm, the need to cum that I wait for. The3 minute cumdump, being used to unload and leave. I’m looking for quantity and a hole filled with cum dripping down my legs, my hole twitching for a raw cock I don’t know. 

Its a hungry I cannot quench. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks japbtm for this thread.  I agree that for me this has become an addiction. It begins several days before I go to be a cumdump. While traveling on business this week I went to the baths in Fort Lauderdale. Within 2 days of my trip I was losing focus during work, constantly thinking of my night at the baths, by the afternoon of my trip to the baths, my stomach was tightening and it’s all I thought about. Once at the baths at 8 pm, I was so horny to take any man that would mount me. I walked naked to a group room and just bent over to get my first load...I did not care what my top looked like. His load was so good. After the first load I went into my room, put my naked ass up and just took the next 5 loads, never seeing the tops who bred me. After I left thecbaths I was still horny to be bred and got on bbrt and drove to 3 different top’s homes and got their loads, by 2am I found a fellow cum dump on bbrt that ate my ass and I gave him my load in his mouth all in his garage... finally I was saited and ravenously hungry! 

Addiction, absolutely it is...once I’m in it nothing else matters to me except serving any top man that will mount and breed me...NEVER would I refuse a cock!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread has me hard as a rock.  For the last 20 years or so all I wanted was casual, anon sex - first with women, then with couples and now more with men - I got into the raunchiest scenes (someone mentioned Sansom - I've been there but prefer naked at the Apollo next door, where I can head into the pitch black bathroom and get ass fucked, face fucked, pushed around, slapped, used and degraded like I enjoy.  Those tops don't give a shit about you or your well being - that's hot.  Bush River in Riverside MD is the same way - late at night in the theaters you can get literally abused by guy after guy after guy - pumping loads into both holes for hours on end.  I left there one night with my shirt ripped in so many places it was nearly falling off.  I wrote elsewhere here about the my times at Slammer in FL - same scene, lovely abuse.  Violence of the mind & torture of the body. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

But why? What makes us hunger and try to fill this empty hole that never seems to be enough cum in the universe? Lol  is it to control or give control? Is it the penis or the cum, the twitch and moan, is it the satisfaction of making another guy happy? Or is it all ? 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 8:04 PM, lovetobefucked said:

I LOVE anonymous cock ... NEVER seeing who is using my holes. Only feeling their hands on my body, skin against anonymous skin and their hard cock using me.  Nothing says more than totally anonymous fucking that the top is only there to use you for the hole you are ... not worthy to know anything at all about who it is fucking you.  Its even hotter when you see guys watching you in the stores or the clubs and knowing that they probably pounded you and left their cum in your ass but you have no idea who they are.

A few years ago I bottomed for someone who wanted it anon, then wanted me to "meet him" in a straight bar after he left so he could see me sitting there holding his cum in my ass but I don't know which guy here could've bred me.  Then a guy walked up started talking to me, not my type and not that interesting to look at, and said his buddy told him that I'm holding his cum up my ass and I take it from anyone--I didn't know what to say.  He asked if he liked his friends dick breeding me, and said he could use a wet pussy to fuck after had a couple drinks, and basically told me to take him home and let him use my hole.  My place was a couple blocks away, we went home and he pulled his dick out in my living room and said don't bother undressing he just wants to fuck me and go.  Trousers dropped and a little spit his ugly-ass hairy dick starts fucking me --it was such a detached fuck it was like he was masturbating using my hole I'm just an object.  Hardly said anything, about 15-20 minutes later he cums in me and says to leave my ass loaded his friend may want to cum in me again, wait and see if I get a text message.  He leaves and I get text from anon fuck he needs to cum again, leave door unlocked stay in living room and he's gonna use my hole again.  He did--I never felt so used or valueless--just a hole taking cum from anyone.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I love being on both sides of the equation. Love being the slutty bottom taking any random dick, feeling him stroking deep inside me, not knowing when he's gonna cum, if he's gonna pull out and make me swallow it or cum inside me. Knowing I'm their bitch to use. I also love slutty bottom boys who bare their ass for me, take me with no questions, let me dump my cum inside them, no questions asked. I got into Galveston last night to take advantage of the spring breakers and after unpacking was gonna head out and ran into these three drunk guys in a stairwell outside with a cooler of beer. They were smoking and offered me a beer so I could naturedly accepted and started talking with them. They were kinda country and I wouldn't have turned down a fuck with any one of them. One beer led to another and soon I was on my knees sucking their cocks. Before long we had moved it back into my room and I was getting fucked by them, one after the other, as the others watched and joined in. One of them let me fuck him too and it turned out he was the bottom for the other two. While I got to know them by name it was still anon as fuck...I knew nothing about them at all really. It was a great way to start my weekend and hopefully the first of many anon loads this weekend.