Anonymous Addiction

Japbtm

1 minute ago, Japbtm said:

Are they using us bottoms? Or are we using them? 

Japbtm your questions on this thread are such great and fun ones, but I got this one...answer is BOTH.  We are true equally mutual symbiotic realationship.  The tops need us and we need them...once u take away all the pretense and “stand and model” stuff, we are set up to crave the cock and cum in us and they all need bttms to sometimes just be available, anonymous, and take it.. so glad others out there like me!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Japbtm said:

Are they using us bottoms? Or are we using them? 

i think it's both, or it can be, if one has no regard for the other. 

7 hours ago, Japbtm said:

But why? What makes us hunger and try to fill this empty hole that never seems to be enough cum in the universe? Lol  is it to control or give control? Is it the penis or the cum, the twitch and moan, is it the satisfaction of making another guy happy? Or is it all ? 

my feel is that one of the things that makes for insatiation is the need for something more, that we are not filling the 'hole' with everything it actually needs, so it remains un[ful]filled?

i was married when i first started getting bred by guys. i was also very religious and didn't accept who i was.  my anonymous encounters were a way of my minimizing the contact that i had with guys.  my own particular addictive disposition was related to self loathing, i hated myself for who i was and what i was doing, but it was my only means of affirmation and that part of me (the 'gay' part) needed that to survive.  i did anonymous sex with guys for so many years it became a familiar pattern for me and was pretty much all i knew when it came to intimate contact with another guy. After i came to a place of peace and self acceptance, the addictive part fell away immediately, but my need for being with a guy didn't.  But by that time, anonymous was all i really knew or experienced, but my feel is it's a compromise for what i really need, i.e., a more substantial relationship. But i don't look at "substantial" as equal to traditional, i like the freedom we have to reinvent relationship.  For instance, after years of anonymous sex, walk in dump and go, i actually slept in the same bed as my Top, and that felt really good too.  

i look at cum dumping as a sexual equivalent of fast food.  we all know McDonalds is junk food and eating nothing but McDonalds is unhealthy, but if that's the only thing one allows their self to eat, one will gorge when hungry.  To me, not getting what we really need makes us all that more hungry, needy and dependent on what we get. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I think it’s important to remember that you are also fulfilling the top’s fantasy. They want to load up a hole that they didn’t have to wine and dine or even sweet talk. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Guygonebad said:

Japbtm your questions on this thread are such great and fun ones, but I got this one...answer is BOTH.  We are true equally mutual symbiotic realationship.  The tops need us and we need them...once u take away all the pretense and “stand and model” stuff, we are set up to crave the cock and cum in us and they all need bttms to sometimes just be available, anonymous, and take it.. so glad others out there like me!!

i think this way too. i often look at it as a physics thing, opposites attract,  positive and negatively charged particles naturally attracted to each other and bonding.  It's obviously not a new phenomena, the idea of yin/yang has been around a long time.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I think it’s important to remember that you are also fulfilling the top’s fantasy. They want to load up a hole that they didn’t have to wine and dine or even sweet talk. 

i think this is a great point.  It seems with male/female sex there is less space for 'just' sex, that there has to be preamble of some sort.  Guys seem to be able to fuck instantly, without much prelude, to fuck just for the sake of fucking.  And i love that about being a guy. 

• Like 1

At the end of the day.. when I top sloppy holes. I don’t care, I just wanna cum. Just like jacking off in a Kleenex ever night. There’s no logic or feeling. When your dick is hard you wanna cum. A sloppy loose hole is far better than your hand. (As a top) 

As a bottom. I spend time and effort to clean my cunt. I better get something out of from my time and effort to clean that ... shit lol pardon the bluntness. An unused clean hole is a wasted hole. Right??! 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

There’s another type of top. Who are extremely rare. Who believe your wrecked out hole should be shared with as many random guys as possible. Then will be the last fuck of the day and slosh it up. 

• Upvote 1

Guest smileatyou

Fuck yeah, I love taking anon loads, not knowing whose fucked me. Love that they can recognize me but I have no idea who they are.

9 hours ago, smileatyou said:

Fuck yeah, I love taking anon loads, not knowing whose fucked me. Love that they can recognize me but I have no idea who they are.

Have you ever had a look from a guy that recognized you as the whore he just fuck? I thought I saw a guy give me that look and I felt like a slut. I was with some family members at a restaurant. 

• Like 1

Anonymous sex is natural for the male. As I point out often, my beast brothers never ask for name when they have sex in the wild, so why should I? I can fall asleep after a day/night of use in a sex club or sex resort, my ass wrecked and leaking cum, my mouth with spots of dried cum on it and realizing as I drift off that of all the guys that played inside me I know the name or screen name of maybe one or two of them. Thousands of my fellow males have spilled their DNA in me and I have no idea who they are, but their essence is forever a part of my body.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

44 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

Anonymous sex is natural for the male. As I point out often, my beast brothers never ask for name when they have sex in the wild, so why should I? I can fall asleep after a day/night of use in a sex club or sex resort, my ass wrecked and leaking cum, my mouth with spots of dried cum on it and realizing as I drift off that of all the guys that played inside me I know the name or screen name of maybe one or two of them. Thousands of my fellow males have spilled their DNA in me and I have no idea who they are, but their essence is forever a part of my body.

Total agree, its completely natural

• Like 1

Love Anonymous Scenes; no matter where or what time; as a Bottom it is your duty to take any Man anywhere; anytime he needs to fulfill his needs...  Cruising Areas; Men Rooms; Parks; Alleyways; behind a dumpster; his pat; your apt ANYWHERE; ANYTIME!!!

As a Bottom; you need to recognize and accept this:

Sex between a true top and a true bottom is a sacred act. A TOP is masculine, expanding, entering, exploring, conquering, penetrating.
A bottoms sexuality is accommodating, drawing in, opening, submitting, beckoning, willing sacrifices his manliness to the top. By spreading his legs and allowing his Top to penetrate him and conquer internally. The bottom having given himself entirely to his Top, he then receives from his Top, the Tops manliness. Which moves inside him ultimately releasing inside his bottom. 

I totally feel this. I love just putting my ass up for any cock. The excitement when I hear the door open and the guy walks behind and puts his hand on my ass then slides a finger over my hole sends shivers down my spine. So fucking erotic. In that moment it’s like I’m truly just a hole for men to unload in.