Neighbour's Son Takes It Bareback

This is a two part story about two people who helped me through a difficult time in my life and were also were important in my progression towards giving into my real desires and learning to enjoy and embrace and the risks associated with fucking and being fucked bareback - my flatmate Patrick and my neighbour's son Alex, who I will tell about in part 2.

Part 1 - Patrick

I had not long split with my long term partner and I was going through a bit of a difficult time.  The split had been difficult and I was feeling bruised,  I was tired, hurt and not really sure where my life was going.  I was also a bit up against it financially and would be until the house we had shared was sold.  I needed somewhere to live and got a good deal on renting a small two bed flat.  The flat was to be sold and one of the conditions was that I had to let the estate agent in to carry out viewings whenever they needed to.  I didn't have any problems with that and signed up for six months.  I was still a bit short of money though and one of my friends suggested that I get someone in to share the flat with me.  He said he knew of a guy who was coming down from Scotland to work for six months and was looking to rent a room.  I thought this would be a good idea and a few weeks later my friend set up a meeting for us. 

I liked Patrick straight away.  Although he lived in Scotland, he was actually Irish.  He was in his late 20s, with dark hair, a really nice smile and a fit body.  I especially noticed his arse which really filled out his trousers.  We got on well and decided that he would move in the following week.  Sharing a flat with Patrick was good for me - he did not take life too seriously and was fun to be around.  It was particularly good for me to have someone like Patrick around given the way I was feeling.

He had indicated that he was planning to play the field a bit while he was in London and asked me if there was any problem with him bringing guys back to the flat.  I said I had no problem with that and the next weekend he brought a guy back that he had met in a club.  As I passed his bedroom door a little later I could hear the sound of fucking.  Patrick had told me he was mainly a bottom and had admitted that he didn't always play safe.   I wondered if he was being fucked without a condom right now and the thought turned me on.

A few weeks later I came home from work early in the evening and Patrick was in the kitchen with a fit blond guy in a smart shirt and trousers.  Patrick introduced him and said they had met through work.  After a while they disappeared into Patrick's bedroom and a short time later Patrick reappeared in the kitchen in just a T shirt and pants and asked me if I had any condoms.  I said sorry I didn't have any and Patrick shrugged.  "Oh well, not to worry. " and added "He's got a boyfriend so he wants to use one."  He grinned and then winked at me and headed back to the bedroom.   

As I passed his bedroom door a little later I noticed it was slightly open.  I couldn't see in but I could clearly hear the sound of flesh slapping on flesh and then I heard Patrick moaning "Fuck me...fuck me!"  I knew they were fucking bareback and this, together with the image of Patrick in his pants and T shirt got me horny. I unzipped my trousers and got my cock out and began to play with myself as I listened to them fuck.  I heard the guy telling Patrick he was getting close but they kept fucking and before long I heard the guy cumming noisily up Patrick's arse and I shot my load into my pants.

After a while the guy left and Patrick came in to the kitchen where I was preparing something to eat still in his T shirt and pants.  He opened the fridge and bent down to get some juice.  I had a great view of his arse as he bent down and the knowledge that he had a load of cum up him really turned me on.  I had been struggling to decide what to do since I had split with my partner.  During the last couple of years we were together we had not really had sex and I had started doing it with other guys.  More and more I had been fucking bareback and loving it and I knew now that I could do whatever I wanted.  But somehow I was holding back and didn't really feel ready to give into my desire to fuck and be fucked bareback.  Patrick's attitude was "you only live once" and he said he was going to make it his mission to get me to lighten up and have some fun.  He had made it clear that he was up for being fucked by me but for some reason I was still holding back.  I was getting more and more tempted though....  

Patrick continued to have a good time with the guys he brought back and I knew that, unless the guy insisted on a condom, Patrick was letting these guys fuck him bareback and cum in his arse.  He was a really good looking guy and I was not surprised that he brought so many fit lads home with him.  One morning I got up and headed for the toilet.  A naked guy was standing taking a piss in the toilet and I recognised him as one of a group of students who shared a house down the road.  A week or so later the same guy emerged from Patrick's bedroom on Saturday morning with one of his housemates and Patrick told me later that they had both fucked him and cum in his arse.

Around this time we were starting to get more viewings for the flat and I discovered I knew the estate agent quite well.  His name was Charlie and he was the boyfriend of one of my ex partner's best friends.  Charlie was a stocky, slightly chubby dark haired guy in his mid 30s.  I had always liked him and thought he was quite fit.  One day I came home from work and Charlie's car was parked outside.  I assumed we had a viewing but when I went into the flat there was nobody there.  Patrick's bedroom door was half open and from inside I could once again hear the sound of fucking.  I couldn't resist looking in and I saw Patrick kneeling on the bed in just a T shirt as Charlie, naked from the waist down,  fucked him hard from behind.  I could see from the look on Charlie's face that he was close to cumming and seconds later he was clearly shooting his load up Patrick's arse.

I didn't want either of them to know I had been watching so I went quietly back out of the flat and waited five minutes before letting myself in.  Patrick and Charlie were in the kitchen and Charlie said he had just done a viewing.  When he left I asked Patrick if Charlie had just fucked him.  He grinned and said "You know he has - I saw you looking in just as he was cumming!"  I asked if Charlie had fucked him without a condom and he grinned and nodded "There's nothing like a good hard bareback fuck!" he said

Patrick was not bothered that I had seen him and Charlie fucking - in fact I suspected he was deliberately trying to tempt me - he was leaving his bedroom door open more and more and I knew now that it was only a matter of time before I gave in the temptation he was putting in front of me.

It was a week or so later that I came home and once more head the sound of fucking.  This time it was coming from the living room.  I looked in.  Patrick was bent over the settee, naked from the waist down, his pants and trousers on the floor as young black guy fucked him from behind.  I knew that Patrick had seen me but the other guy hadn't.  The black guy looked no more than eighteen or nineteen and I suspected he was another student from the nearby college.   He was fucking Patrick harder now, his pants and trousers down at his knees and I was really turned on by the sight of his fit arse banging Patrick.  "I'm getting close...." he panted, "Can I cum in your arse mate?"  Patrick moaned and told him to go for it and seconds later I was watching the young black guy pumping a load up Patrick's obviously unprotected arse.  I watched as the guy pulled his cock out of Patrick's arse.  It was massive and I had a perfect view of Patrick's gaping arsehole as the black guy pulled out and some cum slid out of Patrick's arse.

I was in the kitchen when I heard the black guy leaving and seconds later Patrick joined me, once more in a T shirt and pants.  "Did you enjoy the show." he asked.  I nodded.  "Do you want some?" he said softly.  I nodded again and he leaned forward and kissed me.  Soon my trousers and pants were down and Patrick was sucking my cock.  I was so turned on it was hard to stop myself cumming but after a while Patrick stood up and kissed me again and then turned around, pulled his pants down and offered me his arse.  There was no way I could resist even if I wanted to.  I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed.  I had secretly wanted to do this ever since I met Patrick.  I slid up his cummy hole easily and  began to fuck him right there in the kitchen.  I knew I wouldn't last long and after ten or twelve thrusts I shot what felt like a massive load into his arse.

Patrick and I fucked regularly after that.  He knew that I loved fucking him after another guy had loaded him up and would often drop his pants for me after some guy had fucked him, telling me all about the guy who had loaded him as I fucked him. We also had a few threesomes, including a really horny encounter with Charlie the estate agent.  I had known Charlie and his partner for a few years and I had never thought that I would end up in a threesome with him.  I enjoyed every minute of it as we kissed, sucked and rimmed each other.  I loved getting my tongue up Charlie's hairy arse and was even more turned on when he asked me if I wanted to fuck him.  The fact that Charlie was cheating on his boyfriend turned me on even more.  I fucked his hairy arse bareback and shot a nice big load right up him.  Patrick and i ended up kneeling on the bed, arses in the air as Charlie took it in turns to fuck us, moving from one to the other before shooting his load up me and the pulling out to shoot the rest up Patrick/

Patrick had succeeded in bringing me out of myself and I really enjoyed knowing him - he helped me at one of the most difficult times of my life just by being himself and his fun attitude to life began to rub off on me.  Patrick is married now and lives in Ireland with his husband.  He still enjoys the occasional bareback fuck behind his husband's back though and when I met up with him in London last year I dumped two loads up him.

When the lease on the flat was up, Patrick went back to Scotland and I found a small house in West London which would be ready for me to move into a few months later.  One of my good friends was going to work abroad for three months and suggested that I live in his flat until my house was ready.  I enjoyed living in Michael's flat - it was in a beautiful upmarket area of London and I could never have afforded to live there otherwise.  Michael owned the top half of a large Victorian house in north London.  The lower flat was owned by a really nice lady who was divorced and had three sons, the youngest of whom was at university.....

Part 2 to follow

• Like 33
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Part 2 - Alex

I enjoyed living in Michael's flat very much .  I missed Patrick's company and his good humoured positive approach to life and of course I also missed fucking him regularly.  However, Patrick had helped me put together a couple of on line profiles and had taken some pictures for them, (including some really good ones of my body, my cock and my arse) and I was starting to hook up with guys online with some success.  The first weekend I was there I hooked up with a fit 25 year old Polish guy.  He didn't have much time as he was on his way to work but after he had sucked my cock for a while he dropped his pants and and bent over and I fucked and bred him right there in the living room.  I fucked another couple of lads the following weekend and on the Sunday I had a threesome with two German guys I met at a friend's birthday lunch.  They came back to the flat and after a lot of horny kissing, sucking and rimming I knelt up on Michael's bed as they took turns to fuck me bareback and load me up. 

Michael was always a passionate advocate of safe sex and was always genuinely concerned for the health and well being of his friends.  I wondered if he would be horrified or if he would cum in his pants if he knew I was giving and taking loads from random guys in his  bed.

Michael had told me that one of his friends, Adam, would be calling round to collect some stuff he was keeping for him and would contact me first.  Adam called me the second week I was there and we arranged he would call round for his stuff one evening after work.  I liked Adam and we got on well straight away.  He mentioned that his partner was working that evening and I invited him to stay for something to eat which he did.  We enjoyed each other's company and soon we were flirting with each other and our conversation was becoming more suggestive.  I wasn't sure that anything was going to happen but I ended up fucking Adam and cumming deep in his arse before bending over and letting him fuck me.    

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Part 2 - continued

I got on well with the lady who lived in the flat downstairs.  She had told me she was divorced with three sons, the youngest of whom was nineteen and would shortly be coming home for the summer after his first year at university.  One Saturday afternoon I looked out the window and a fit blond lad was working in her garden.  He was stocky and muscly with an amazingly fit arse and looked to be in his mid to late twenties.  As it was a very hot day he was wearing only shorts and a T shirt and as I watched, he pulled off his T shirt and continued working in the garden, giving me a perfect view of his fit arse, the top of his pants and his arse crack every time he bent over.

The following Friday evening my neighbour invited me to a drinks party she was hosting and I was introduced to the guy I had seen working in the garden.  He was, as I had figured, her oldest son and a little later she introduced me to Alex, her youngest son, who has just arrived.  Alex was a carbon copy of his older brother - he was a little bit slimmer but still quite stocky and muscly with blond floppy hair, a very engaging smile and an amazing arse.  I enjoyed the party, the food was amazing and, although I didn't really know anyone, I got chatting to a number of people and really enjoyed the evening.  I thought I saw Alex looking at me a couple of times during the course of the evening and after a while the party had spilled out into the garden and Alex came over to speak to me.  I can be quite slow sometimes to realise that someone is interested in me but I realised almost immediately that Alex was coming on to to me.  He told me right out that he was gay and that he liked older guys.  I was wearing a polo shirt and he commented on my hairy arms and the fact that he could see I had a hairy chest.  He said he loved guys with hairy chests and asked me just how hairy mine was.   I was flattered by his flirting with me - especially when he said he thought I had a really fit body but I never thought for a minute that anything was going to come of it .  I just thought he had had a few drinks.

I was , however, feeling particularly horny that evening as I had been working hard and had not had much time for anything else. I hadn't cum for over a week and as it was a beautiful summer evening I had every intention of going cruising later on.   However, as I chatted to Alex I realised that he was genuinely coming on to me and after a while he suggested that we get together the following morning as his mother would be at work.  I was not sure what to say - the cautious part of me thought it was not a good idea - he was only 19 and it probably was not a good idea to fuck around so close to home.  On the other hand, I was extremely horny and a seriously fit 19 year old lad with a great body and an amazing arse was coming on to me......

I found myself agreeing and we arranged a time for him to come up to my flat.  I was in two minds as I thought about it over night but I knew that I would find it hard to resist him.  I wasn't sure he would turn up and I wasn't even sure that I wanted him to but right on time there was a soft knock on the door and when I opened it Alex was standing there in shorts and a T shirt grinning at me.  I had planned to go carefully and take things slowly, but Alex knew exactly what he wanted and he was all over me the minute he was in the door. I didn't resist as he pulled me towards him and kissed me hard and soon my shirt was off and he was feeling my hairy chest and groaning.  Before too much longer my pants were down and he was sucking my cock.  He sucked me amazingly well - I could easily have let him suck me until I unloaded in his mouth and for a while I thought that was what he wanted but after a while he pulled off my cock and motioned to me to turn round.  I turned round and Alex bent me over and pulled my cheeks apart, sticking his tongue right into my arse.  I couldn't quite believe that a fit 19 year old had his tongue up my arse and I was close to cumming when he pulled his tongue out of my arse and stood up.  I thought he was going to suck me again but he pulled his shorts and underpants down, bent over and asked me to fuck him.

I fetched some lube and a condom - I decided it would be better to play safe in the circumstances - and once Alex had lubed up his hole I rolled on the condom and positioned myself behind him.  Alex moaned and, reaching round behind him, took hold of my cock and pulled it towards his arse.  As he did so he pulled off the condom and threw it on the floor.  He turned round and grinned at me "It's more fun this way, " he said.  I knew I had two options - I could fetch another condom and explain to him all the many reasons why we should play safe - or I could push my bare cock up his fit arse and fuck him as hard as I could until I dumped my seven day load deep in his arse...

I chose the second option.

My cock slid up Alex's arse easily and I enjoyed every minute of fucking him.  He was clearly into it to and soon he was pushing back against my cock and urging me to fuck him harder and cum in his arse.  I lasted much longer than I thought I would but soon I was ready to cum.  I took hold of his hips and fucked him as hard as I could until I began to shoot my cum right up him.  It felt like I was never going to stop cumming - I really bred him.  When I eventually pulled out, Alex pulled me towards me and kissed me.   He took my hand and put it on his cock and soon I was down sucking him off.  He asked if he could cum on my chest and when he was close, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a massive load of cum all over my chest, and then in my face.

It was an amazing experience and I didn't hesitate when Alex suggested meeting again.  The following Saturday morning we met again and I fucked him in every position imaginable - we started with him bent over in the living room, trousers and pants down at his knees, then we moved to the bedroom where we stripped off and he rode me for a while before moving on to his back with his legs in the air and then he knelt on the bed as I fucked him hard from behind and shot my cum deep into his arse.  Neither of us mentioned condoms this time.  After we had got our breath back I took him out for breakfast and then we came back to the flat where I fucked him again and dumped another load up him.

I started seeing Alex regularly and enjoyed every minute of it.   He was a very attractive lad and an amazing fuck, but he was also a really nice guy.  He was very mature for his age and was quite assertive - he knew what he wanted and was not slow to go after it.  He also  loved being fucked and late one evening I received a text from him saying he had been out drinking with friends and was on his way home.  He said he was horny and needed to be fucked.  Soon he was in my flat and his trousers and pants were down. When I fingered his arse I found it was wet with what I was fairly sure was cum.  I asked him if he had already been fucked and he nodded, and said he had been drinking with friends in a pub in north London and had ended up in a toilet cubicle being fucked by a guy in a suit who had cruised him in the toilet.  I slid my cock up him. fucked him and added my load to the one he already had up him and then he went quietly back down the stairs.

We also had a very enjoyable threesome with one of my friends who was visiting from Berlin.  Rudi was in his mid 30s, and he and I had been fuck buddies for several years.  Rudi has a fit body and a really big thick cock which I knew Alex would love.   We got together in the bar of Rudi's hotel and soon we were in his room.   It was very horny watching Alex suck Rudi's big cock and even hornier watching Rudi push it up Alex's arse and fuck him.  We took turns barebacking Alex until Rudi shot his load up him and then I added mine. When I pulled out some cum slid out of Alex's arse and ran down his legs.  It was all very horny.

Alex was keen to visit Hampstead Heath and asked me if I would take him there one night.  He said his mother was going to be away for the weekend in a couple of weeks and we could go then and he could stay the night with me.  I wasn't sure this was a good idea but Alex said he really wanted to go and would go on his own if I didn't want to come with him and I agreed to go with him.  He told me he had tried it the year before but had found it a bit too much and hadn't really enjoyed the experience.  He said he had gone deep into the woods with two guys and they had both fucked him and left him there and he had got lost trying to find his way back to the path and wandered around for ages before he found his way back to the path.  

Alex told me he had a friend from uni staying with him for a week and a few days later I met them in the hallway.  Josh was tall and thin and quite geeky looking, with glasses and a shock of dyed blond hair.  Alex had told me that Josh a very serious guy who did not approve of casual sex and was very much against fucking without condoms -he said Josh was Mr Safe Sex and said he was very politically active and was involved in student sexual health campaigns and I was interested to meet him.  He seemed like a really nice guy and we chatted for a while in the hallway.  

The following Saturday night Alex and I drove up to Hampstead Heath.  Alex had downed quite a few drinks and was excited and nervous.  I promised him I would stay close to him and look out for him and make sure that nothing happened that he didn't want.  He grinned at me and then pulled me towards him and kissed me.  We got there just before midnight and soon we were walking down the main path.  It was busy and not surprisingly Alex got cruised straight away by several guys.  We had agreed we would start off up on the main path until and then would make our way down to the fuck tree which was where Alex really wanted to go.

We cruised around the top path for a while and I watched as Alex went into the bushes with a young black guy.  Soon he was sucking the black guy's cock and I was watching from a short distance away.  I noticed that Alex checked a couple of times that I was still there as he sucked the black guy off.  I had assumed he was just going to suck the black lad off but after a while Alex stood up and said something to the black guy who nodded.  I watched as Alex pulled his pants down, rubbed some lube on his arse and then leaned against a tree, pushing his arse out.  The black guy was up him in seconds and after about ten or twelve thrusts he was cumming in Alex's arse.  When the black guy had pulled his pants up and left Alex joined me grinning happily.  "That was awesome," he said "Thanks for staying close."

We decided to make our way down to the fuck tree - stopping off on the way to let Alex suck off an older guy - and soon we were approaching the fuck tree.  It was quite busy - a few guys were bent over the tree being fucked and a few more were hanging around, some of them wanking as they watched the fucking and a couple of guys were being sucked off near the tree.  I could see Alex watching wide eyed and for a while we stood back a little and watched the action.  I was standing behind Alex and I put my arms round him and he pressed up against me.  I could feel him pushing his arse against my cock and this, together with the fact that I had watched him taking a load in his mouth and one up his arse, was making me horny.  It was a bit quieter now and Alex turned round "I think I'm ready" he whispered.  "Come with me."

We moved slowly towards the tree and soon Alex had my cock out and was down sucking me off.  He sucked me for a while and then he stood up and kissed me.  "Are you ready to go over the tree?"  I asked him and he nodded.  I watched as Alex pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over the tree and then I moved in behind him, pushed my cock up his arse and began to fuck him.  As I fucked him I could see a tall mixed race guy watching us and slowly he moved closer to us.  I fucked Alex for a bit longer and then I leaned forward "I'm going to pull out now," I said "Are you ok with that?"  Alex nodded and I pulled out and motioned to the mixed race guy to take my place.  He pushed his cock up Alex and began to fuck him as I moved round and pushed my cock into Alex's mouth.  It was really horny watching him being barebacked by a total stranger and after a few more thrusts the mixed race guy shot his load up Alex's arse and pulled out.  Nothing happened for a few minutes and then a younger lad approached Alex, tentatively felt his arse and meeting no resistance got his cock out and pushed it up Alex's arse.  It was incredibly horny -  it was a beautiful warm night and the air was thick with the smell of aftershave, cigarette smoke and poppers.  Guys were being sucked and fucked all around now and almost no one was using a condom.  Alex was now being fucked by an older guy and when he pulled out another guy took over and then a much older guy fucked him.  I had, as promised, stayed close to Alex to make sure that nothing happened to him that he didn't want but he seemed to be enjoying every minute of it.  I was so horny now I needed to cum and I noticed that the young black lad who had fucked Alex at the top path was now bent over the fuck tree being fucked.  When the guy fucking him pulled out I moved in behind the lad and pushed my cock up his arse, which was wet with cum.  I fucked him hard and fast and after just ten or twelve thrusts I shot a massive load up his arse.

After this we took a break and moved away from the tree.  As we both took a cold drink I asked Alex if he was ok and he said "Fuck yeah, this is awesome.....fucking awesome!"  I asked him if he had had enough or if he was up for more and he said he would like to get fucked a bit more, but maybe a bit later.  Then he grinned and said "Why don't you take a turn?"  Alex said he knew I liked to bottom said it would really turn him on to see me being fucked.  I was hesitant - what if no one wanted to fuck me - but in the end I agreed and soon I was bent over the tree, pants at my ankles and arse lubed, as Alex stood close by and watched.  Nothing happened for a while and then I felt someone behind me and soon a cock was being pushed up my arse.  I decided not to turn round to see who was fucking me and after a while the guy shot his load up me and pulled out.  A fit lad who was fucking the guy next to me pulled out and moved behind me and soon I was being fucked again.  This guy didn't cum up me but pulled out and let someone else take his place.  I looked round at Alex and had a momentary panic - he wasn't there and I couldn't see him.  Then I realised he was bent over the tree next to me being fucked by the fit lad who had pulled out of me.  It was really horny being fucked over the tree next to Alex and even hornier when both the guys fucking us shot their loads at the same time.

We had both had enough now and soon we were making our way back up through the bushes to the path.  Alex thanked me for taking him and said it had been the most awesome experience.  As we walked up he stopped and grimaced, his hand on his side.  "Hang on a minute," he said as he started to pull his trousers down.  "I think I need to...."  I turned away but he said "No, wait.." and then he squatted and pushed his arse out.  A load of cum spurted out his arse, followed by more and then more.  I realised that more of the guys who fucked him must have cum in him than I realised.  Alex pushed some more cum out his arse and then pulled his pants up and grinned.  "Awesome!" he said.

Back at my flat we showered and then got into bed.  Alex put his arms around me and kissed me.  He pulled me on top of him and kissed me again.  Then he reached for my cock, which was now hard again, and raised his legs.  I fucked him on his back, his legs high in the air, and somehow managed to shoot another load into his arse.

I enjoyed every minute of my time with Alex and when it came time for him to go back to university and me to move into my new house I knew I would miss him,  We kept in touch for a while but never got together again.

It was just about a year later that I encountered Alex's friend Josh again.  I was cruising in the Vault after work one Friday evening and I recognised Josh.  He was being fucked in the little recess area beside the glory hole cabins.  Remembering what Alex had told me about him I assumed the guy fucking him would be wearing a condom so I was really surprised when the guy shot his load and pulled out to see that his cock was bare.   Josh stayed in position and an older guy moved in and pushed his bare cock up Josh's arse.  Josh seemed a bit drunk as he turned round and leaned into the little dark room and when the guy fucking him pulled out he stayed bent over, his head in the darkroom and his arse in the air.  I was horny and was fairly sure Josh would not remember me and so I stepped up and pushed my bare cock up his arse.  I fucked him slowly for a while and then took hold of his hips and began to fuck him harder until I shot what felt like a massive load right up his arse.  Another guy had been watching and wanking as I fucked Josh and when I pulled out he took my place.  I couldn't help wondering what had turned Josh from Mr Safe Sex to a cumdump who didn't even look round to see who was fucking him in little more than a year.

I was enjoying myself now - somehow my experiences with Patrick and with Alex had made me more confident and more comfortable with the decisions I was making.

I knew there would be no turning back.                        

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3