Buying Diapers Online?

So, I’m curious what pissing myself in a diaper would feel like, but too embarrassed to buy them from CVS, haha. I also don’t know what kinds work well. Can anyone recommend a brand and place to buy from?

Edited by FilThFiendFtM

17 hours ago, FilThFiendFtM said:

So, I’m curious what pissing myself in a diaper would feel like, but too embarrassed to buy them from CVS, haha. I also don’t know what kinds work well. Can anyone recommend a brand and place to buy from?

Take my advice, stock your bathroom with some adult diapers in case you get the horrible stomach flu I had a couple years ago.  Now you have a solid (non embarrassing ) reason to by depends.  ... and you have protection in case you get a virus that makes you shit uncontrollably. 

I totally agree with 408curious.  About a month ago I had uncontrollable  diarrhea.  Like every 10 minutes.  The amount of underwear I went through and even worse, bedsheets made me go to CVS and buy men’s adult Depends maximum control.  No embarrassment as I was to worried trying to make it back to the bathroom before I shat myself.  Turns out I had Shigella and rotavirus, lost 10 pounds in three days and was admitted to the Emergency Room for severe dehydration.  There may have been some erotic part to it, but I was just happy to be able to walk around and ,moreover, lay in bed without fear.  Oh I pissed myself to. :)

• 2 months later...

https://us.abuniverse.com/

http://rearz.ca/index.php

https://diaperdrawer.com/

Just a few of the places I order my diapers from. My 2 boy's like the ABU Simples the best seance they hold a lot of piss and swell so thick that they have a hard time walking.

Next is The Rearz diapers for when I want to humiliate them in public. they crinkle big time and sag when filled with piss. good way to control a boy.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I use M-4 Diapers. Depending on your size you can get L-4 or S-4. I get mine on Amazon and they come in a plain box. Peeing in your diaper is a awesome sensation. My fantasy is being tied down using (as I do) Pampers 7 stuffers.. they cause more bulk hold allot more pee and puts me in touch with that little side. and put me in my M-4. and make me a little.

• 1 month later...

i once filled a diaper with so much piss that the weight of it put my back out.

First time i bought them i picked out a young male shop assistant and asked him for them. He was really pleased to show me where they were in the shop and help me choose the size. i found the experience liberating.