Fog Rolls Into the Marina

Gymguy8

1. Clint

"Are you awake?" Greg asked me softly. 

"Yeah, I am," I said. His cock was nestled against my ass, and his arm, already wrapped around my chest, sought out my nipple, and began to play with it.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me.

"Ok, I guess," I said. I was doing only ok; I wanted to never think again, and sleep the rest of the week. "Jason told me to go to practice yesterday. He said it would help."

"I know. Nathan told me to work out as well."

"I wonder what it would be like if we hadn't done that."

"Worse, I'm sure," Greg said. "How are you doing physically? After the weekend?"

I laughed. "You mean, how is my ass doing?" 

"Yeah. Exactly. How many was it?"

"Men? or loads?" I asked.

"Either. Both."

"For the men, you know them. But numbers? Honestly. I lost count. I mean, just starting out, I got at least four loads." Through the effects of the weed, the crystal, the GHB, and the lack of sleep, it was all a blur. But I remembered that seemingly, there was always a cock inside of me. Even when we went to the club, there was always a raw cock inside of me.

"At the end," Greg started. His cock pressed against me, desperate to assert its dominance over me. "You were so wet. So open."

"I know. It was hard to take you."

"It was?" Greg's voice suddenly got softer, more tender.

"Yeah. My hole was so damn sore." Greg's cock had been like a burning hot poker sliding into me. Jason had given me a few hits on the pipe before, and I think the thick clouds were the only thing that allowed me to take it.

"But you didn't say anything."

"I know. I didn't want to deny you," I said. The entire weekend was a bit of a fog, between the drugs, the sex, the men. I remembered finally coming down and being nestled between Greg and Jason, with Greg's cock right up against my hole. I wanted to be with Greg, to be with someone I knew and who knew me. 

"Really. Boo. You should have said something."

"No, it was ok. It was something I wanted to share with you." 

"And now?" Greg's cock was a titanium rod. It had been nearly two days since he had last gotten any relief, and his balls were filling up with his deadly juice.

"You want to fuck me?"

"Yeah," Greg replied. "I do."

"You want to fuck me with that poz cock of yours?"

"Yeah. I want to fuck you bareback. Breed that hot soccer jock butt of yours."

"Do you think I'll ever say no to you?"

"I think you should. But I am glad you don't." 

"Breed me," I said. As I reached for the tub of coconut oil Jason had given me, I extracted myself from Greg's embrace, and rolled onto my back. With one arm, I held up a leg, while I smeared some of the thick grease on my hole. It no longer hurt, but I had definitely been fucked hard over the weekend.

Greg knelt between my legs, his cock sticking up straight against his flat stomach. "You sure?" he asked, as he smeared some lube on his shaft. It glistened like a deadly snake, poised to strike. 

"Absolutely sure." My cock was throbbing, and I reached down to play with it. Despite how turned on and horny I was, my cock was remaining defiantly soft. It had been the same way in Palm Springs. Jason had said it sometimes happened in response to crystal. I felt a bit ashamed; the thing that made me a man was missing in action and left me only able to get fucked. "Fuck me. Breed me."

"Poz you?" Greg asked. His dick head was now pressed up against my hole. 

"That too," I said. I released my flaccid shaft and grabbed his waist. I pulled him closer to me. It also forced his cock into me. Luckily, my hole had mostly recovered from the assault over the weekend, and it was not the unpleasant experience I had feared when I first committed to Greg. But, on the other hand, neither was it completely pain-free. Like all good things, getting Greg's load was not going to be easy.

"I'm inside you, boo," Greg said. "My raw cock inside your hole." He was smiling widely, ecstatic to be connected with me again.

"Hell yeah," I said. Like his uncle, Greg was hung, and his cock was opening me up again. I didn't know if I was smiling in pleasure or wincing in pain. "Give it to me," I said. The line between pain and pleasure was a delicate one, and as Greg began to piston in and out of me, I crossed back and forth between the two worlds. 

"You want?" Greg asked me. He had reached over and found a bottle of poppers. 

"Please," I said. He unscrewed the cap, and took a quick hit, before handing the bottle to me. I inhaled deeply, letting the invisible gas fill my lungs. I handed it back to him. He took another long hit, before putting the cap back on and slamming his cock into me.

"Fuck," Greg moaned. "You feel amazing." He rested my legs on his shoulders, and bent me over. His face was inches from mine. I craned my neck, reaching up for our lips to meet. He did the same, and in the heat of the popper-fueled euphoria, we kissed deeply. "I want you to be mine. I want you to be my poz man."

"Your infected man."

"Taking all my loads."

"Taking all the loads," I repeated Greg's words back, with such a small, but such an important difference.

"Fucking sexy soccer slut," he said, pushing his cock deeper into me. He was dripping pre-cum now. Between the spit we were swapping in kissing, the sweat from our bodies, and the potent pre-cum dripping out of his cock, I couldn't get enough of his fluids. "So many men this weekend."

"So many loads," I said.

"And now you're in my fucking bed. Taking my dick."

I smiled. "Your bed?" I asked. "My bed. And you're fucking me in it."

"Our bed?" Greg said, offering a compromise.

"And you're marking me?" I asked.

"Marking you as mine."

"Always," I said. "I'll always be yours."

"Always taking my load?"

"Hell yeah!" I grunted. Greg held the poppers under my nose once more. I had no choice but to inhale and feel the waves of pleasure washing over me. "Fuck me, man. Fuck me hard."

Greg paused his assault on my ass long enough for him to do a hit as well. "You really want it? Really want my poz load up your hole?"

"Yeah," I said. "I do." Greg put the cap back on the poppers. "I want it from you."

"Me too," Greg said. His face was flushed, as the poppers started to hit him. "I'm getting close," he said.

"Don't pull out," I said. I grabbed onto Greg's waist, and pulled him in close. "I want every drop."

Greg leaned in to me, his eyes locked onto mine. His breathing was getting shorter, as he edged every closer to the inevitable release. With each stroke of his cock, my hole was also getting hungrier. "Please," I grunted, before he slammed his shaft back into me.

"Of course," he said, before shoving his tongue into my mouth. "I'm gonna fill that hole with my poz seed."

"Oh yeah," I said. His cock was dripping pre-cum now.

"Oh hell," he grunted, and slammed his cock into me. His body convulsed, his dick twitched, and my ass was filled with his thick, toxic seed. "Oh HELL," he grunted again, as another spam racked his body.

"Give it to me," I said, as I clenched my ass around his shaft, trying to milk out every drop. Greg had fucked me often enough that his cock was now a familiar presence in my body and his seed was a comforting presence. Other men provided variety and spice, but Greg provided consistency and solidity.

"Oh hell," Greg continued. In the middle of his orgasm, deep thought was well beyond his cognitive ability. All he was focused on was the pleasures and sensations from his dick. "Oh hell," he said again, as another spurt of semen landed inside of me.

"Every drop," I said. "Don't spare me. You know I want it. All of it." 

"You're getting it. Every drop."

"I want to be like you," I said.

"I want to give it to you." We didn't have to talk about what it was. We both knew the gift that he was sharing with me. "I want us to share it. Share a special bond." His orgasm ending, Greg was now able to speak more coherently.

"I like it when you cum in me," I said, as the last few drops dripped from his poz rod and into my body. 

"I like cumming in you." He leaned in and kissed me again. "I really like cumming in you."

"Me too," I said, between long kisses. His cock was still buried in my ass. Every once in a while, there would be a residual spasm from the orgasm, just enough to remind me that I was still impaled on his hard shaft. 

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said.

"Did you enjoy the weekend?" he asked me. We had barely talked about what had happened. I wasn't even sure I could remember all of the details, and here, the details were exactly how many times I had been fucked me over the course of the 36 hours.

"I did. Did you?"

"Hell yeah. Seeing you get fucked. Getting inside that sloppy soccer jock butt. Knowing how much you had done. Gets me hard just thinking about it."

He wasn't lying. His tool was still nestled inside my hole, and even though it was so soon after he came, his cock was starting to stiffen and lengthen. It felt like it was searching out some vulnerability hidden deep in my body. "I'm glad," I said. "Are we going to do it again?" I asked.

"The partying? Or the playing? Or both?"

"Both," I said. "Or either." 

He stared at me, his brown eyes examining my face, seemingly alert for every subtle twitch of my expression. "Yeah," he finally said. "I would. You?"

"I would. It felt good to share that with you. To share it with Nathan and Jason."

"With Sean? With Vic? Them too?"

"Yes, them too." I paused for a moment. I wanted to ask him something else. "Maybe. Next time," I stammered. I didn't want to end the sentence, to learn what Greg would think of me. So, I did the obvious thing, and kissed him.

"Next time?" Greg said, as he pushed me away. "You aren't going to get away from that opening with just a kiss."

"I dunno," I said. I knew what I wanted to say. But I couldn't bring myself to say it. 

Luckily, Greg came to my rescue. "So, you want a next time? I mean, partying?"

"Yeah," I said. "I do. And I liked it like this time. Some time with a group, but some time alone with you."

"Good," Greg said. "I liked sharing you. I liked seeing you go off with my friends, knowing they were going to fill you with their infected cum." He grinned. "And," he continued, "I liked getting fucked as well."

"I liked watching you take cock."

Greg's cock was now hard once more, and he was starting to slowly pump my ass. The cum he had recently injected into me was lubricating his strokes, making them just bearable. "Would you..." he started, but trailed off before he could complete the sentence. 

'Would I?" I parroted his statement back to him. "Would I what?" I tried to imagine what Greg wanted me to do, especially in light of all the things I did over the weekend. It was a short list.

"Would you want to play with Doug? I mean, party with him?"

"Yeah," I said. "I would. Is he..." I wanted to know if he had converted yet. Or, better, I needed to know. I wanted to be Greg's project, to convert first of all the men he had been fucking. If Doug got it first, I feared that Greg would think we weren't compatible.

"Not yet," Greg said. "At least last time we talked. Why? Hungry for more infected sperm?"

"Always. You know that." I clenched my hole, feeling Greg's shaft keeping me open. It reminded me just how vulnerable I was around him, although despite our near-constant efforts, I was just as healthy as the day we had first met. "But only you have what I want. What I need. Doug doesn't have it."

"I guess we're going to have to keep trying, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess so." I didn't tell him how jealous of Doug I was. I didn't mind that he was fucking Doug on a regular basis; I was included in their playtime often enough that it felt more like a team effort than anything else. Besides, I was getting plenty of dick other guys. What I was terrified of, what kept me up in at night, even when I was wrapped in Greg's arms, was what if Doug got infected before I did? 

"You ok, boo?" Greg asked me. He had noticed my attention had wandered. 

"Yeah," I said. "I'm fine. Going to be even better when you get me knocked up."

"I know. I'm looking forward to it as well." 

"What if it doesn't happen?" I asked.

"I love you," he said. 

"I love you too."

"We have years to make it happen." Greg pushed himself up off my chest. His hard cock was still deep in me; he pulled it out, then pushed it back in. The fluid from his first load squished around inside of me, a deadly mixture of sperm, semen, and virus. "But it's never going to happen if you don't keep taking loads."

"Poz loads," I said. "Fucking dirty, infected poz loads."

"Like mine." 

"Being slammed in deep," I said. "Fat, long dicks dripping infected pre-cum."

"Like mine," Greg echoed back. 

"Are you going to breed me again?" I asked. I was hungry for it. My mind was still a bit fogged by the after-effects of the crystal, and I suddenly felt like this was the most important question I had asked Greg. I was almost shaking from the immediate, overpowering fear that he would turn me down.

But my dark-haired stud did not fail me. "Yes. Of course I am. Longer. Deeper. Harder." With each word, he took a stroke into my ass, reminding me of exactly my position as the bottom. I gasped, but as Greg continued his relentless penetration and exploration of my hole, I moved past the point of pain, and into pleasure. I was aware of every millimeter of his cock as it explored my body, getting deeper than I thought possible.

"Please," I murmured. "Whatever you want. As long as I get your load."

"My poz load. You want my diseased spooge, don't you?" 

"Please," I said. My entire body ached for his cum. "I need it."

"You are a hungry stud today," Greg said. "I can feel it inside you. Sucking my cock in deeper. Milking out my pre-cum." He pushed in deeper, smiling as I winced in pain. "Oh, baby," he said, noticing my wince. "You ok?" However solicitous his voice was, I noticed that his cock stayed just as deep in me as ever.

"Just a second. Let me get used to it."

"Of course. And this never hurts, does it?" He held the bottle of poppers under my nose. It was impossible for me not to inhale the thick chemical aromas. The poppers hit me fast and hard, the sudden rush radiating out from my brain, across my body, and focusing in on my hole. "Keep on taking it. Fucking big hit." 

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Oh fuck," I moaned again as my mind exploded into a million different thoughts. "Oh goddamn fuck," I moaned, as my body was racked by spasms of pleasure. 

"Focus," Greg said, stroking my abs, finding my treasure trail down to my dick. I looked down, expecting to see the soft husk of my dick. However, as Greg's greasy hands ran over it, I was amazed to see it stiff and erect. "Focus on my cock," Greg said again. "Focus on my poz cock. Focus on me dripping deadly pre-cum into you."

"Oh god," I moaned. "I want it. Give me your virus." I had just heard Jason talk about spreading the bug when he had been fucking me over the weekend. Memories of those intense two days were coming back to me, albeit blurred by the drugs we had done. The memories were making focus on anything hard. "Just cum in me."

"Oh fuck, you want this deadly load, don't you?" Greg had grabbed onto my cock, and was stroking it in synchrony with my own strokes onto his dick. "So fucking hard, getting pounded by my poz cock."

"Oh fuck." Greg's hand on my cock had sent another spasm of pleasure through my body, and I was worried I was going to cum far too soon. If I came, I wasn't going to be able to get fucked, and I didn't want to deny Greg the opportunity to breed my hole once more. "Just cum in me. Fucking fuck me up and infect me." 

"Wanna give it to you," Greg grunted. "Fucking hot bro, you begging for my poz seed. Getting me so damn close."

I saw the look in Greg's eyes. Crazed with lust, the animal that all of us possessed was coming out. Once the fierce beast took over Greg's mind, it was only a matter of time before my boyfriend would shoot me full of his toxic waste. I knew how to bring out the beast. "Come on man," I said. "Wanna feel that deadly cum in my hole. Get me knocked up. Get me infected."

"You want it?" Greg replied, the beast spreading from his eyes across his face. "Tell me what you want, bro."

"I want your sperm. I want you to shoot in me. I want you to breed me with that infected cum of yours." I caught my breath. "I want you to give me AIDS. I want you to be the one that kills me."

"Oh hell, bro," Greg said, the sounds almost an indistinct growl. "You're going to get it." The battle against beast had been lost. The man I knew as Greg, my boyfriend, was no longer fucking me. Instead, I was being raped by a totally different, yet strangely familiar Greg. Everything about him was amplified, from his personality to seemingly the size of his cock. I grabbed his head and pulled him to me.

"Give me the virus," I said, before jamming my tongue in his mouth. His reaction was immediate; his cock slammed back into my hole. Since the poppers had long worn off, I was barely prepared for the intrusion. I winced and simultaneously tightened my ass around his cock. "Owwwwww," I grunted.

"You ok?" I nodded. "Good, because I don't want to stop," Greg said. The animal was still there, still controlling him. He continued. "I'm not going to stop." His hips were slamming against my ass now, each stroke pushing his cock deeper into my body, and his balls closer to releasing their load. "Gonna seed you good. Fuck this virus cum into you."

"I'm here to take your infected cum any time you need it. Fuck that poz jizz into me." 

"Oh yeah," Greg growled. "Oh Yeah," he growled again, this time loud and more intense. "Oh Yeah!," he continued. He was fucking me, and with his fast, deep strokes, I could feel the steady stream of pre-cum, heralding the imminent arrival of his orgasm. "OH FUCK YEAH!" he screamed, loudly enough that I wondered if the other guys in the dorm could hear him. 

Then he leaned in, and whispered something in my ear. The contrast in loudness only emphasized the sensitive, intimate nature of what he had to say. "I'm going to infect my lover with AIDS." 

"I'm going to let my poz boyfriend fuck me bareback. And fill me with his dirty cum." I gave him a kiss and his strokes sped up. He was on edge, and I wasn't going to prolong his agony. "Breed me with your poz sperm." 

"Take it," he said. His body went rigid, as did his cock buried deep in my hole. There was a momentary stillness that engulfed both of us. My tongue in his mouth and his raw cock deep in my guts both stood motionless.

But then, the two bombs between Greg's legs exploded. They were each small death factories, constantly pumping out Greg's signature toxic juice. I could feel the explosion travel up his cock, right before it burst into my gut, filling me with the promised second load. "Shoot it in me," I murmured, between frantic kisses.

"Take it," he grunted again, as another jet of cum shot out of his dick into my body. He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me tight against his body. I did the same to him. "Take my poz load," he said. We were holding on to each other tightly now, making sure that Greg's deadly spooge was delivered deep into my body. Even if I had wanted, there was no way I could escape being impregnated.

"Please," I said. His cock was white-hot poker in my guts and his cum barely quenched the burning. But the pain didn't matter. It was a price I gladly paid for Greg, for having this amazing man fuck me, for him showing how much he cared about me. "I want it."

"Take it," he said, one last time. His thrusts were slowing down and were no longer quite the visceral, animal acts. The beast was receding, and the man I knew was returning. "Let me fill you up."

"Let me carry your loads to class today."

"I love my loads inside you."

"I love your loads inside me," I said. There was that particular post-orgasmic happiness engulfing the two of us. Greg's cock was still deep in my body and his cum was now being absorbed and becoming a part of me. There was a peace between us; Greg had accomplished his essential mission of breeding my hole and with the insistent distraction of his cock out of the way, other topics could be considered.

Greg wrapped his other arm around me, pulled me even tighter, and rolled over. He made it seem effortless, although it was an expert move to do, keeping his cock inside of me. "What about you?" he asked me, reaching down for my dick. It was still hard, and with his touch, I realized just how horny I was. "Your turn. Stroke that boy cock for me. Shoot your load."

"Boy cock?" I asked, grabbing it and stroking it. "It's not as big as yours, I know. But hardly a boy cock."

Greg laughed. "A man's cock shoots charged up sperm. A boy's cock shoots blanks." For a moment, I saw the man Greg would become. It was an echo of Nathan, but hardly a reflection. My dick twitched in response. More than anything else, I wanted to be with this man, and at that moment, with his cock deep inside me, we were as close as two men could get. 

As I rode his still-hard cock, I stroked my dick. "Oh god," I moaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Fuck yeah, Clint," he said. "All over my chest. Shoot that cum on me." 

"Oh god," I grunted again. Greg's cock was deep in my ass. Every move I made reminded me of how tender and used my hole was, but yet, I could hardly stop myself from fucking myself on his manhood. "Oh god," I said as my balls clenched tight. "Oh GOD," I said, passing the point of no return. An arc of white jizz shot out of my cock, over Greg's chest, and landed on the pillow next to his head.

"Come on," Greg said. "Shoot it." The next spurt wasn't quite as powerful, but it was larger. The spurt landed on his chest, a long white line starting just below his shoulder and ending at the base of his pec. Several more followed in quick succession, covering Greg's torso with my thick white sperm. "Fuck, that's nice," Greg said, as he scooped up some of my cum and licked it off his fingers. "So fresh. So pure." 

"You need to fix that."

"I know. I'm trying. You're trying. It will happen." Greg wiped up more of my cum and let it drip into his mouth. "That was hot," I said.

"Yeah, it was." He let his fingers drift across my torso, following the contours of my muscles and eventually landing at my cock. "So hot to think about infecting you."

"And afterwards? Find a new model?"

"Of course. For both of us to infect."

"I want that. A lot."

"Me too," Greg said. "So, you up for a weekend with Doug?"

"Fucking?" I asked. "Partying?"

"Both," Greg said. "A lot of both."

"Yeah," I said. "You thinking this weekend?"

"I am."

"Not a lot of time," I said.

"For?"

"You to convert me."

"Or for Doug to get puzzled up."

"Yeah. But now, I can't decide which I want."

"How so," Greg asked.

"If I want Doug to be poz and fuck me. Or for me to be poz and fuck Doug."

"There's a third option," Greg said. "Both of you poz and fuck me."

"There is that," I said. I collapsed on top of Greg. My cum squished between us as we kissed deeply. 

• Like 30
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

2. Doug

Even though it was your typical fall morning in LA and I had a heavy comforter over me, I was still freezing when I woke up. When I tried to move, every muscle in my body protested, and the simple act of sitting up in bed was almost more than I could do. I felt like a freight train had hit me. I didn't even bother looking at the time; I laid back down and went back to sleep.

About an hour later, I woke up again. This time, I was almost swimming in a pool of sweat and I had thrown off all the covers. My muscles still ached and I could tell I had a fever. Against my body's protests, I got out of bed. I was still in a jock strap from last night; if my fever-addled memory was correct, I had barely been able to drag myself the ten feet from the galley to the forward stateroom, much less fully undress. Despite my sickness, my dick was still straining against the pouch. I pulled on a pair of sweats, and slowly, carefully made my way to the galley.

I found my phone; there were two messages. The first was from Sara, she had something come up and wasn't going to be able to come home this weekend. I texted back, saying I had the flu, and next weekend would be far better. The second was from Greg, wishing me a good morning.

"I wish. Woke up with a fever, aching muscles, and cold sweats."

"Really?" he texted back, adding a heart at the end.

"Yeah. You think?"

"It could be. You've certainly been taking enough infected cum."

"That's true. But nothing in the past day."

"You've got the fuck-flu," Greg texted me back. "That was how I was. Sick as a dog. Horny as a rabid weasel." He typed some more. "Fucking hot."

"You want to breed me this morning?" I asked. 

"Gotta go to classes right now. You know that. We've still got our regular play date this afternoon."

"You going to give me more poz loads?" I asked. Despite my illness, my dick was insistent and this afternoon seemed far in the distance.

"Yeah. Of course. But really. how are you feeling?" 

"Like death."

"Fuck Yeah! I want you to get another load before I come over." Greg texted back. "Find some poz escort and pay him for his poz spunk."

"When I'm like this?"

"Nothing like kicking a man when he's down. I will want a full report when I get there." He did want me fucked that morning.

"Sure thing. You know best." The reply would annoy him. I also knew I would pay for it this afternoon when he would be fucking me. Even so, I couldn't resist.

I pulled out my laptop, and crawled out of the cabin onto the deck of the boat. The sun was shining brightly; it was a perfect Southern California morning. It was almost too bright, but I was able to just read the screen as I logged into BBRT. Unsurprisingly, there were not a lot of guys online on a Tuesday morning. However, I soon found myself chatting with an escort named "MedStud9." 

MedStud9 was in his mid-thirties, mostly muscle, with a thick 9" cock that made my mouth water and my ass twitch. His profile was carefully discreet. There were "Ask Mes" under too many of the fields, including HIV status and drug use. His name was Shay, and he was definitely into me, although that might have just been good marketing on his part. We quickly agreed on a price for the morning. He wasn't far away, and could be at the marina within thirty minutes.

Despite feeling tired and sore, I finalized the arrangements with Shay, I packed a bowl, and took a few hits. Despite the aching in my muscles, I forced myself to take a shower. I wanted to be clean for Shay. Drying off, feeling my muscles protest against my every move, and I wondered what I was getting myself into. I took another hit of the weed. It helped me to relax a bit. Luckily, before I could have any more doubts about the plan, my phone buzzed, and there was a text message from Shay, announing that he was at the gate. I pulled on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, and walked down the dock to get him.

He matched his pictures well, although perhaps a bit older, and a bit more muscle. Overall, it suited him just fine, and any apprehensions I might have had about the encounter quickly evaporated. "I'm Shay," he said, shaking my hand as he stepped through the gate onto the dock.

"Doug," I said. "Just down here." 

I walked towards my boat, and he followed behind me. "Nice ass," he said. I looked back, and he was smiling. "We're going to have some fun this morning."

"I hope so," I said. He ended up helping me onto the boat. I felt how strong he was, and had a momentary brush with his body, feeling his warmth against me. I wondered how he would feel on top of me, his cock inside me. Once on the boat, he put a backpack down on and took a seat, spreading his legs wide. As his shorts pulled tight over his crotch, I could tell that he was just as hung as his profile said he was. "Want anything to drink?" I asked.

"Some water would be great," he said. I headed into the galley, and poured us two glasses of water. When I came back, he had pulled out a pipe from his backpack, and was slowly heating it up.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You know, some tina," he replied. "You want some?"

"Tina?" I asked. I had heard it before, but was still unsure of exactly what it was.

"Slang. Crystal." 

"Meth?" I asked, a bit incredulously. 

"Yeah." He inhaled deeply, then exhaled a thick white cloud. With the way I was feeling, it would be a bad idea to try it, but the dark part of my mind couldn't stop thinking about what it must feel like. I shook my head no. "You sure?"

"I'm sure." He did another hit from the pipe and exhaled. "What does it feel like?" I found my pipe, this one filled with weed, and did a hit for myself.

"Like anything is possible. Like sex is the best thing in the world." He reached down and grabbed his crotch. "Gets me hard every single time." 

"Nice," I said.

"So," he said, "You poz? Neg? Dunno?" 

"Dunno," I said. "I mostly bareback these days."

"Hell yeah," he said. "Only way to fuck. You even bareback with poz guys?"

"Yeah," I said. I felt suddenly self-conscious about this admission. I hadn't really said it out loud. Greg had told me his status, but most of the others, I just assumed.

"You chasing?"

"Chasing?"

"You know, bug chasing? Trying to get pozzed up?"

"Uh," I said. Greg had told me about bug chasing as well. He had told me how he had begged his poz uncle to infect him. But despite everything I had done over the past few weeks, I still wasn't ready to call it bug chasing, even to myself. "I mean, I'm not seeking it out, if that's what you're asking."

"Yeah?" He grinned. "You sure? When was the last time you got fucked?"

"This weekend."

"Was he poz?" He took another hit from his glass pipe.

"Yeah," I said. "He was." Saturday, Max had come over. Then, on Sunday, it was another hook-up from BBRT."

"Did you ask him?" 

"His profile said he was."

"Are you going to ask me? I mean, it wasn't in my profile."

"I wasn't planning on it," I said. I bought some time by doing another hit from the pipe. I held it as long as I could, before I coughed out the acrid smoke. Shay was doing another hit from his pipe. The glass pipe and clear white crystals had a clinical elegance that gave them a hint of malignant foreboding. 

"You sure?" Shay asked, as he exhaled a thick white cloud. He reached down and grabbed his crotch. It was a good-sized bulge already. "Not even hard yet," he said, noticing me staring. "Come on. Ask me. I know you want to know." 

I did another hit of the pot. As I exhaled, I asked. "Ok," I said. "Are you poz?" 

"I am. And I'm not on drugs. 

"That means you're really dangerous, right?" Greg had tried to explain it to me, right before we had sex for the first time. It was only afterwards, after he had deposited two loads in me that I started to get nervous. But then, I had let him cum in me so many more times. Even when I had promised myself I wouldn't let him fuck me raw, he had managed to convince me of the positive necessity of barebacking. 

"Yeah," Shay said. "I guess you can say that." He stood up, and pushed his shorts down, over the bulge from his cock, down his thick, hairy thighs, and then down around his ankles. He sat back down with his legs spread. His cock stuck out, hard, erect and proud. "You like this cock?" 

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I could barely speak, so I just nodded. It was a lot easier now, now that Greg had helped me open up, now that Max had forced me to enjoy it, and now that all the other men had shared their pleasure with me.

"It's dripping for you. I don't see a doctor much. But last time, he said I had one of the highest viral loads he's ever seen." He shook his dick. I saw the bead of pre-cum wiggle. I wanted to know what it tasted like. "You want to suck my infected dick?"

"Yeah," I said. The drop of pre-cum had grown and it was starting to dribble down the back of his cockhead. I wanted to lick it off before it disappeared. In my fever-clouded brain, his infected sperm seemed like it might be the cure to my illness. In truth, his seed would only make it far, far worse. "I do."

"Well, come on man," he said. He held his cock by the base and waved it a bit. "It's right here for you." I must have hesitated or something. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Are you scared?"

"Yeah," I said. He had admitted to not taking any medicine for his HIV. He admitted to not even seeing a doctor. He used hard drugs in front of me. He had sex for money. I wondered what else he did that he wasn't telling me about.

"Come on," he said. "It's nothing you haven't done before. It's nothing you haven't dreamt of. I bet you got off to it." I nodded, remembering my darker masturbatory fantasies. "We're going to have a great time today too. Come on," he continued, motioning me to come closer. "Give it a kiss. Lick up that pre-cum for me."

I didn't need a lot of convincing. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. The way it moved almost imperceptibly with his every heartbeat entranced me. I took a step forward, and dropped to my knees. I leaned in and braced myself against his legs. His body was solid muscle, no doubt the result of hours in the gym. His dick was just as hard as the rest of him, and there was still the drop of pre-cum at the tip of it. I licked it up.

"Oh fuck," he moaned in reaction to my tongue. He looked down at me. "Swallow it for me, man. Swallow it." I closed my mouth, and ran my tongue against my teeth, before swallowing. His pre-cum would be rich with sperm, virus, and perhaps also the drugs he used; rubbing it into the most tender parts of my mouth ensured it would do the most good. "Fuck," Shay said. "You're a nasty man. Suck it all the way down."

I leaned back in. His dickhead brushed against my lips. It was warm and slightly wet from my tongue. I opened my mouth, just enough to allow him to enter me. It was hardly the first time I had sucked another man's cock, but yet, each time it was still hard to overcome so many years of being told cocksucking was dirty and wrong. I hesitated, but my sexual needs overwhelmed what little moral doubts remained. I stretched my jaw wide open, and let his cockhead fill my mouth.

"Oh yeah," Shay moaned. "That's what I need. Suck on my hard cock. My hard poz cock." He emphasized his disease. My own dick started to throb. As soon as I was comfortable with his dickhead in my mouth, I began to work my way his shaft. His dick was exactly what you would want in a man: it was long, but at nine inches, it wasn't too long. Unlike a lot of other hung guys, his cock was also hard. It was thick enough around that I wondered how much blood it took to fill. Shay had to get light-headed when he got hard. 

"All the way down," Shay said. His cockhead was just about to hit the back of my throat, and I had barely gotten a third of it in my mouth. I was glad that I had been practicing on Max. I couldn't get all of his in my mouth yet, and his was even a bit larger than Shay's. "I want to see you gobble up all of my infected dick."

"Mmmmmm," I grunted. All the other men, Greg and Max and Jason and Nathan and the countless random strangers, their cum had turned into a blessing and a gift. Did I fear Greg's first infected load as much? Or even more? Something about Shay's dangerous, masculine swagger to him made wonder if this load of semen was going to be a blessing or a curse.

"Mmmmmm," I grunted again. It was the last thing I could say before Shay's cock pushed its way into my throat. His cock more than filled my throat and his thick meat pressed against the walls, blocking my ability to speak or even breath. I struggled against my every instinct to get it out. I forced myself to accept his shaft and give it pleasure.

"Yeah, cocksucker. Make love to my AIDS-bone." I looked up at him. He was staring at his pipe. "You're doing pretty good on my pipe. Time for me to work on this one." He held the torch under the bowl, carefully heating it up. "You know. This stuff gets me all twisted. You think you're ready for that?"

My head was impaled on his dick, but I shook it as best I could. 

"I can get all warped and verbal. You want me like that?" I nodded in agreement again. "Now, this is your choice. How many hits should I take?" He reached down and held my hand up. I had no idea what tina did; Max had talked about it, but without much detail. I put up three fingers. It seemed like a reasonable dose for coke. "Good choice," he said. "Now suck me off."

I swallowed, and pressed down on his cock. As he inhaled, I managed to get to the base of his dick. I was disappointed to see he had trimmed his pubes, but there was still a thick bush that captured faint hints of the morning workout. We both inhaled deeply, me of his sweat and soap, and Shay of the clouds from the pipe. "Mmmmm," Shay moaned, as he pulled the pipe from his mouth. "Just suck me." He was holding his breath. 

While he held his hit, I counted the strokes my mouth made on his cock. First one, then two, and then three. I was up to twelve before he exhaled. "Fuck yeah," he grunted. "Suck my infected dick." 

I pulled off the full length of his shaft, and gulped furiously of air. As much as I needed that air, I also needed to be sucking on his diseased cock. I needed my throat filled with his poisonous drippings. I took one last gulp of air, and returned my full attention to his manhood.

"That's what I need," Shay said. "Hot mouth on my poz dick." He put a hand on the top of my head, and gently pressed down. With the pressure he was exerting, he wasn't forcing his dick into me. Instead, it was clear reminder of what he expected me to do on my own. I tried my best, forcing myself to take another inch of his shaft into my throat. He moaned, and pressed a bit harder. It was the prompt I needed, and I let the last of his thick penis into my mouth. My lips wrapped around the base, pressed up against his sandy-brown bush.

"Doing a great job there man," Shay said. "Getting my poz cock ready. Getting it ready for your raw fucking hole. Your raw fucking hole." I shivered for a moment; from both a lingering apprehension about getting fucked raw and from the relentless presence of his pozcock in my throat. "Feel that hot neg hole of yours milk out a big load, thick and creamy with my virus."

"Mmmmmm," I said as best I could with his cock buried deep in my throat. 

"Yeah, you want that virus? Don't you?"

His cock was starting to drip pre-cum into my throat. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned. As the salty fluid started to seep into my body, the fear I had of him fucking me slowly disappeared, to be replaced by an anxiety around just the opposite outcome: that he would not fuck me. I was nodding my head. I wanted his seed in me, and it would do the most good injected deep into my ass. "Eaase?" I said, shaking my ass as well.

"You're hungry for it, huh?" Shay said. "Hungry for my virus?" He took his hand off my head and finally let me get a breath of air. I gasped, trying to get as much oxygen as I could before he forced me back down on his dick. "Stand up," he said, pushing me off his cock. I felt empty, and started to protest. "I said, stand up," he said, this time more forcefully.

I stood up. "Good," he said. "Now, strip. I want to see that neg ass before I fuck raw." Slowly, I took off my shirt and then my shorts. I hesitated for a moment, standing in front of him in only a pair of underwear. "All the way," Shay said, as he pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it aside. His chest was broad and muscular and was covered in a thick layer of hair. He was starting to sweat a bit, and I wondered what he would smell like after he had been fucking me all morning long. "You're now over-dressed."

"Ok," I said, as I pushed down my underwear and released my cock. 

"Fuck, that's a nice piece of meat on you," he said. "You don't fuck?"

"I do. Sometimes."

"You're gonna destroy so many holes," he said. "Can't wait to watch you infect a few boys." My dick twitched. If what I felt was real, my dick would soon be just as powerful as Greg, Max, and Shay's cock. I'd be able to give the gift, rather than chasing it down. Shay's next line snapped me back to reality. "Turn around. Now show me what I'm gonna fuck."

I turned around, and bent over slightly, pushing my ass towards him. I looked over my shoulder, and saw him stroking his shaft. It was still glistening from my spit and his toxic pre-cum. "Oh yeah," he said, noticing me staring. "I've got more than enough to inject into you." 

"Bend over some more," he continued. "Grab those cheeks and spread them for me." I did as he told me, exposing the most private part of my body to him. I had long made the decision to allow him inside of me; this was merely the ratification of it. "Now, that's a hole I can work with." I looked back again, this time through my legs. Shay was still stroking his beautiful cock. I didn't care that he had a deadly virus in his blood, nor that sex meant he would share it with me. All that mattered was that I got his cock.

"Wanna go to the stateroom?" I asked.

"Stateroom?" he repeated.

"Yeah, it's what a bedroom is called on a boat. Who knows why."

"Hell yeah," he said. "Lead the way."

I stood back up, and headed towards the bow of the boat. The main stateroom was up front; most of the space was taken up by the bed. "This way," I said. Shay followed close behind me, close enough that I could feel the heat from his body against my skin. Once in the stateroom, he wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me close.

"Gonna breed that hole of yours. Give you the gift you've been craving for far too long." I shifted my legs, letting his cock slide between my ass cheeks. Like a poisonous snake seeking out it's prey, Shay's dickhead quickly found my anus. 

I was sweating but I shivered. It was hard to tell what part the fever was playing and what part was my sheer animal lust for Shay's cock. His HIV status was only a bonus. "Fuck me," I grunted. "Fuck me."

"How do you want it? Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

"Fuck me raw. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep," I grunted. "Just fucking bareback me." 

"Damn. That's what my poz dick wants to hear." He spun me around, gave me a quick kiss, then pushed me back on the bed. I landed in the middle, my legs almost instinctively going up. Shay jumped on the bed, immediately finding his place between my legs. His cockhead was quickly pressed up against my hole again.

"Please man. Just give me your infected cock." I had grabbed his hips, and was trying to pull him closer to me. With one hand, Shay was holding up one of my legs. With the other, he was guiding his dick into my hole. "Just put it in me."

"I'm trying man," he said, as a finger quickly pressed into my hole. "Just stay still for a second." I forced myself to stop for a moment and relax. I breathed in, and allowed my mind to stop racing. The fever, the pot, the poztalk, it had been overwhelming. Instead, I focused on the hardness pressing against my ass. I allowed my hole to relax.

No longer working against my struggles, Shay's manhood slid easily into my hole. "Mmmmmm," I moaned in pleasure. In the frenzy of the past few weeks, even forty-eight hours without sex had felt like a drought. Even just barely two nights felt like far too long without cock. Sunday night, there had been Andre, a trick from on-line. But even being sick, it seemed so long ago. 

Since that first night with Greg, when I had felt his toxic warmth in me, I had been craving poz seed. But I was also afraid of it. As much as I wanted to be poz, I also remembered how bad it could be. I would have a very special gift, one that I would share widely and freely. I had been seeking out the toxic fluids from many men, and it was clear that I was going to get at least one more toxic load this morning. Shay's cock was already deep inside me.

"Yeah," Shay moaned. "You're opening up for my poz cock. Come on. Let me drip my filth deep in your gut." His cock twitched, and I felt the familiar pleasure of pre-cum dripping into me. It was the merest hint of warmth, a slightly unfamiliar taste in the back of my throat as the chemicals from his body infiltrated my bloodstream. There would be heavier weapons soon entering my body soon; even his pre-cum would be full of the deadly virus.

"Please," I moaned. "Give it to me. Fucking infect me." All I could think about was how his cock felt inside of me. Despite my knowledge of his status, I hadn't asked him about a condom. I knew what his answer was going to be, and I knew I wouldn't be able to say no to him. There was no choice but to let him enter me without protection. Besides, I had already taken so many poz loads, it would be unseemly to treat him any differently. "Make me poz," I grunted, as he slammed his cock into me.

"Fuck yeah," Shay grunted. "Fucking take my poz cock. Let me infect you." Despite the steady stream of pre-cum dripping from his dick, I was still milking his cock hard. All I could imagine was getting more of his cum. In my feverish state, I had somehow convinced myself that my best hope was his cum. I knew there had been a reason for it, something more critical than how good his raw cock felt inside of me. "Fuck, your ass feels so hot. Like it's burning my cock."

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"It's intense. You ok?"

"I had a fever earlier."

He slowed down his attack, sliding all the way into my hole. "You say you're not a bug chaser," he said. "But..." he continued.

"Yeah," I said. "I take a lot of poz cum."

"Your hole is on fucking fire. Feels like you got what was coming to you." He smiled. "Feels like the fuck-flu to me." He punched his dick in and out of my hole. "But don't worry. I'm still gonna still give you another load of my poison."

He slammed into me, his dick forcing its way deep into my guts. I gasped, then grunted. "Please. Infect me with your AIDS cum." I didn't know where the voice had come from, but it was clear I had said it. "Give me your virus," my mouth said, seemingly under some other control. 

"Fuck yeah," Shay muttered, slamming his cock back into me. "Dripping that poz juice into you." His cock slid in and out of me, each long stroke evoking pleasure and pain in my guts. "Fucking take my poz cock," he said. I loved that he was poz and he was sharing his gift with me. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

3. Shay

"Fucking take my poz cock," I grunted. I slammed my cock into the man’s body, pressing my balls against his firm ass. A bit more of my pre-cum dripped into his willing, raw hole. "Gonna infect you," I said.

His eyes were locked onto my face; he was unable to look away from me. "Please," he grunted, "Breed my hole. Give me your virus." His pupils were wide and he had the glazed over look I associated with a properly tweaked-out fuck hole. But he had said he didn't party and hadn't even taken a hit from my pipe when I offered. He was coated with sweat; I wondered if the fuck had been that intense. 

I leaned in and whispered into his ear. "You've taken poz loads before?" I asked. His head nodded; I felt the motion more than I saw it. "How many loads have you taken?"

"A lot," he whispered. "It feels so good," he started, then lost himself as my cock slid back into him. "So good when you're inside me," he finally finished.

"I know. My raw poz cock. Dripping my dirty toxic seed. Right into your hungry, unprotected hole." He nodded again. The bottom relaxed and my dick went deeper into him. His hole was burning hot, like he had a fever. I remembered he had said something about not feeling well earlier. I had been too focused on the glass pipe, and then his mouth on my pipe to really pay attention though. His sweating and glassy look made it clear that he was definitely sick. "Fuck flu?" I asked. "You think you have it?"

"Maybe," he said. I slammed my dick into him, trying to get as deep as I could. "I think so." If he was sick, it meant that my cum would do exponentially more damage than I had thought. "I hope so." My virus would slip in to him easily, and his body was going to be receptive to my gift.

"When did you last take poz cum?" I asked. I tried to remember his name, but it had slipped behind the cloudy, druggy haze that fogged my mind.

"A few days ago," he said. "And been sick since last night."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"A guy from on-line. His profile said he was poz."

"And you let him cum in you?"

"Yeah," he said. "Fucking beautiful cock. Big load."

"Big poz load," I reminded him. I had also remembered his name. "Plenty of AIDS cum for you, Doug."

"I want it, Shay" he said. It was perfect. He was begging me for my toxic seed. There was no need to hide or dissemble. I could go as far as I wanted. Besides, nothing, absolutely nothing, felt as good as a neg hole wrapped around my poz cock. Clean. Healthy. All those polite euphemisms for not being infected felt so far away. I was dirty and diseased, and my partner wanted every drop of it. "Fill me up with your dirty seed," Doug said.

It was what I needed to hear from him. What I wanted to do was dirty. It was depraved. But it was so perfectly simple. All I was going to do was cum in Doug's hole. But my semen was special. It was loaded with a virus that could kill, and hopefully, that virus had already started attacking him. "You keep this up, you're not gonna be neg for long."

"Poz me up," he grunted. Any remaining doubts about his desires were gone. It was now my responsibility to breed his hole. My cock was throbbing, and I felt the familiar tingle. "Give me your dirty load."

"Oh fuck," I grunted. I pulled out, all the way, then slammed back in and held it. "I'm getting close. You want my seed?"

"Fucking breed me," he said. "Give me your poz seed."

"You want it?" I grunted. "You want my poz cum? You want my disease?"

"Please man, infect me," Doug said. "Fill me with your charged up cum." My dick was throbbing and my balls were churning. I wanted to cum in him so badly, but, at the same time, I wanted to prolong the nasty pleasures of pozfucking. "Give me your toxic seed. Your high viral load spooge," he continued, barely able to control his emotions. My dick was twitching. There was nothing so hot as a man who didn't just allow me to enter him without reservation or concern but begged for my disease.

Doug had specifically requested no condoms. More than just accepting my infected dick, he welcomed it. He welcomed the virus I carried, and wanted me to inject it deep into his body. It was an exceptional level of acceptance by Doug. 

I hated rubbers, and only used them when it was necessary. Even then, the two I had in my wallet had several tiny pin pricks in the center. The jabs were just enough to puncture the rubber, and I would inject a small amount of olive oil. The heat from my body and the oil would be just enough to speed along the inevitable break-down of the rubber.

For Doug to take all of my deadly manhood and welcome my toxic seed was a gift. It was a gift that I wanted to savor and enjoy. That I was tweaked out was a grace, one more experience that I wasn't sure I deserved.

"Please, fuck me with that poz cock," Doug groaned. His eyes were closed, and the expression on his face was almost unreadable. It was simultaneously pain and pleasure; he knew what he was getting himself into by asking for my viral jizz. "Fill me with your poz seed." The sexual animal in him had taken over. All it wanted was pleasure. Doug knew that in order to satiate the hungry wild animal, he was going to have to take a load, and my load was the easiest to get. 

He was still rightfully terrified by the notion; that he was asking me bluntly and loudly for my virus scared him senseless. I could hear it in his voice. "Make me sick," he said, excited and terrified. He couldn't ignore how his dick had responded; how despite the relentless pounding of my manhood, the intense fever of his incipient fuck-flu, and the aching muscles as the virus invaded him, despite all of that, his cock was now rock-hard. 

"I'm gonna cum in you," I finally said. "Fuck you up with my poz cum."

"Give it to me," Doug begged. I wanted to know what it felt like to cum inside of him. I wanted to fill him with my seed, and make him pregnant with my gift. "Inject your death into me," he said, in a voice I heard so often at the moment of orgasm. It was the voice of desperation, the voice of utter, unfathomable hunger. He needed this load far more than words could express, and that need was the trigger I required to finally give it to him. 

"You want it? You want my toxic sperm?" He nodded, smiling now, his eyes now open and focusing on the goal so close at hand. "Take it," I said, "Take my toxic load." I slammed my dick into him. The familiar tingle was there. Only a few more strokes, and I would get off. I slammed in and out, repeating and repeating, pushing myself right to the edge. 

I wondered what Doug would be like on crystal, if the insatiable, poz-hungry man he was could go deeper, further and darker. I imagined him in a sling, hitting the pipe repeated. Under the cloud's deadly influence, he would be muttering "Kill me."

The thought of Doug tweaked and twisted was too much; my dick twitched and surged a bit deeper into Doug's hole. "FUCK," I grunted, loudly, and my dick exploded in the older man's hole. "FUCKING," I yelped, as another jet of white-hot toxic cum spurt out of my dick. "POZZING YOU," I grunted as my deadly sperm landed deep in his hole. My dick was a machine gun, and I held down the trigger as my cum sprayed across Doug's gut. "I'm pozzing you," I continued. The pressure in my balls was finally relieved, as another spurt of cum erupted from my thick cock.

There was nothing that compared to the underlying feelings. My fat, toxic, unwrapped cock was buried deep in his wet, unprotected, uninfected hole. I was cumming in him and depositing my high viral load semen deep in his hole. It was a beautiful moment, one that reminded me just how proud I was to be a man. Not just a man, but a man able to spread my seed and pass along my special gift. It was what my virus required of me, and I was more than happy to oblige.

"You're cumming in me," Doug mumbled. He was jerking his cock, but it was only barely hard. "You're cumming in me. Your poz cum..." He clenched his ass around my shaft, and squeezed out another spurt of hot cum. "Your fucking toxic seed. In my hole."

"Take it," I grunted, and shoved my cock back into him. It prompted another jet of deadly spooge into his hole. My balls were starting to drain, but I hardly cared. He was paying me more than enough for the rest of the day, and from his moans alone, much less his begging, he needed plenty of poz sperm. "Fucking take my poz seed," I moaned again and used my semen to shove my dick deeper into Doug.

"Give it to me," Doug grunted. "Give me your toxic gift. Infect me with your dirty cum." His eyes were distant; his fever was affecting him and the virus already in his body was infecting his brain. Our actions were being totally drive by the drugs we had both consumed, our unique fetishes and lusts, and the disease ravaging our bodies. The one thing that was not providing any input to our decisions was our brains.

Which is why, when the last few drops of cum dripped from my dick, I leaned in and kissed Doug. I don't kiss clients that often; it's an intimacy that I reserve for people that aren't paying me by the hour. But it felt like I had just given Doug a gallon of sperm; he had enough of my DNA inside of him to almost be me. His tongue quickly met mine, and guided me into his mouth.

We kissed. As we kissed, my cock dribbled the last dregs of my balls into him. I had seen it drip out before. It was a sickly yellow fluid that even looked toxic. "It's in you," I muttered, between deep strokes of my tongue into his mouth. "My virus is inside you," I said, then kissed him once more, even before he could reply.

"I know," he said. "It's in my gut. Deep inside me." He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me against his warm chest. He was wet from sweat, but it felt good against his feverish body. "Too deep to do anything," he continued.

"That's where it will do the most good," I said. My dick throbbed at the thought. I had just dumped a load of cum in the man beneath me. It was a thick load of my poz cum, and he had begged me to give it to him. "Fertile fields for my seed," I whispered in his ear, as I rubbed my dick in and out of his hole. He knew I was working my seed into him, forcing it to enter his blood. 

"Where it can grow," he muttered. "Grow strong and powerful."

"Take over your body," I grunted back. My dick was still hard. My balls also surprised me, and few more drops of spooge leaked out. This was the very bottom of the barrel jizz, the worst and nastiest flavor of poisonous cum. "Take over your mind."

"Please, work it into me. Make me your child." He milked my shaft and I stroked in and out quickly, working the thick fluids into his body. "Give it to me." I kissed him again. "Breed me until I get it. 

Once more, I wondered what Doug would be like when he was spun. My dick would be inside of him again, dripping my deadly cum. "Breed me until I die," he would beg.

"Fuck yeah," I grunted. My dick dribbled a bit more, but I was spent. "Fucking drained my balls." 

"Thank-you," he said. We kissed again, this time longer and slower. I had deposited my gift deep in Doug's anus. It was exactly what he had asked for: a hot, thick fluid filled with my virus and my sperm. In the next few minutes would, my sperm would swim deeper into his gut. The unwanted viral interlopers would follow along soon after. The sperm would drill tiny holes into Doug's gut, and the virus would use that to penetrate the blood stream. They would invade, overwhelm, and infect. 

"Thank you for your poz load," Doug said, almost reading my mind.

"Of course," I said, shifting in a futile attempt to keep my now-soft cock buried in his ass. Unfortunately, it was pointless, and with a wet pop, my dick fell out of his hole. "Gonna keep my load up there?" I asked.

"Yeah," Doug moaned. "Fuck yeah." He sounded tired, like the entire ordeal had taken something out of him. I had to agree with him; it had been a good workout draining my balls into him. But, I knew the crystal wasn't going to let me take a nap. I sat up next to him, and he lazily pulled a sheet over his body. 

"You mind if I do another hit?" I asked. I was in for a penny already, time to go in for a pound. 

"Hit?" he asked. "Oh. From the pipe."

"Yeah," I said.

He waved his hand. "Oh yeah. Sure." I pulled myself out of the bed, and found my pipe and torch in the galley. I did a hit, then pulled on my underwear and gathered the rest of my clothes. He had sat up a little bit when I entered the stateroom with my clothes. "Dressed already," he asked. "Although, I'm just gonna fall asleep soon." 

"Yeah," I said. It was a slow dance of parting, not wanting to explicitly say the encounter was over, but also realizing that if I didn't leave soon, I was going to want to fuck him again. I lit the torch and heated the pipe. 

"It's hot watching you hit that pipe," he said. 

"You've never done it?" I asked, before putting the pipe to my lips and inhaling. The thick clouds filled my lungs, and then immediately hit my bloodstream. I wanted to share the moment with him. 

"No. Not yet at least," he said. We were silent as I inhaled, then held the hit. "You like it?"

"Hell," I said, then exhaled a thick white cloud. "Yeah," I finished. "Like nothing else. And fucking on it is intense."

"One day I'd like to try it," Doug said. "I think it would be fun." 

"It would be," I said. I did another hit. Even as I put the pipe in my mouth, I knew it was too many. But Doug was staring at me, finding strange pleasure in the entire process of smoking crystal. "Really fun," I said, as I exhaled another thick cloud. Doug was transfixed. "And I can hook you up," I said, pushing it just a bit further.

"Cool," Doug said. "That'd be awesome." I put on my shirt. He didn't stop me, but I was no longer worried about what would happen. He had just decided, even if he didn't know yet. He had just decided to partying with me. It might take him a while, but he would think back to this session, remember me, and wonder what it would have been like if we were both partying.

I pulled on my shorts. The day was getting warmer, although Doug pulled another blanket over him. "Chill," he said, by way explanation. I smiled. The fuck-fun was wearing off, and the fuck-flu was returning. In addition, I had just turbo-charged Doug's disease with a deep injection of my HIV-infected seed.

"Us partying?" I said. "Not awesome. It'll be fucking mind-blowing." I found my socks and put them on.

"I can imagine," Doug said. Even in the warmth from the LA sun and the blanket, he still looked cold and sick. My dick twitched. It had contributed a thick load to help destroy Doug's body. Socks on, I stuck the pipe in my mouth once more. "Big hit?" Doug asked.

I took a quick glance. The bowl was almost empty. "Maybe," I said. "Almost out." I lit the torch and held it under the bowl. Because there was so little crystal left in the bowl, it heated up quickly, melted and started to smoke. I inhaled deeply, letting it fill my lungs. I paced myself, and quickly smoked the very last of the tina. 

"Yeah?" Doug asked me.

I nodded, then exhaled. It was a good sized hit. I had enough crystal in me to power through a few more hours of fun, and there was plenty of room for more. "Yeah," I finally said.

"That's hot," Doug said. "Really hot."

"We'll do it soon."

"Definitely," Doug said. He looked exhausted. "Um, do you mind, letting yourself out? I'm too tired to get up."

"Sure," I said.

"There's an envelope for you on the table," he said, as I walked out. I grinned. Did it get any better? I got high, I got my dick sucked, I fucked a hot neg hole, I blasted it with my poz cum, and now I got paid for all of it. I waited until I got halfway down the pier before I opened the envelope. There were six crisp hundred dollar bills in it. My fee, plus a generous tip. I knew exactly what I was going to spend it on.

As soon as I had counted the money, I texted my friend Leo. "Hey. You around?" Although, it was more accurate to call Leo my dealer and occasional fuck-buddy, rather than friend. He was furry otter-type, with a thick jewish cock, a warm hole, and some of the best shit in town. I had never known Leo to not be around, so I went ahead and ordered an uber to Leo's place before I heard back.

Leo texted back before the Uber arrived. "Of course. Got a friend here playing. Come on over."

Five minutes later, I was on my way. "On my way. There in 15."

"Sweet. BTW, the boy likes his rubbers. You're gonna have to teach him better."

"Sounds like fun. Start giving him another and playing with his butt."

There was a longer wait. Three minutes. Then six. We were on the interstate, surprisingly traffic-free. "Done and done," Leo finally texted back. 

"Almost there," I wrote back. "Tell him I want to give him a booty bump."

"He's already asked for one," Leo wrote back. Even though I had just had an amazing fuck, my dick was beginning to stir. The picture that followed, of a young man's ripe ass perfectly framed in a jockstrap, only made the throb worse. Luckily, the driver didn't notice or didn't care. 

A few minutes later, he dropped me off at Leo's building. "Here," I texted, almost as soon as I rang his doorbell.

"Come on up," he said, and the door buzzed. It was a quick ride up the elevator, and Leo's door was just barely ajar. I stepped in; the curtains were drawn, and the hallway dim. I closed the door, locking it to ensure we had no unwanted guests. There was a slight haze in the air; the party had already started. "In the bedroom," Leo called out.

"I know," I replied, as I kicked off my shoes, and shed my shirt. I brought my bag with me into the bedroom; it had a glass pipe that needed filling. The bedroom was just as dim as the hallway; the curtains were drawn even tighter, blocking out all of the late morning sun. There was a single lamp by the bedside; the bulb was tinted a washed-out red. It wasn't too bright, but it was more than enough to illuminate the ass of Leo's new friend.

"You like?" Leo asked, as he pulled the young man's cheeks apart, exposing his tender young hole.

"Hell yeah," I said. I reached down and stuck my hand in my shorts. It had been just long enough that my dick was stirring again. 

"So, Shay, this is James. James, meet Shay." Leo's hand had been on James's back, but he let it slide off and James stood up to face me. He was short and muscular, with a bit of hair on his chest, and the start of a beard. In the red light, his blue eyes had an almost angelic quality to it. He still had on the black jock strap, but I could tell it hid a nice-sized dick. Once we got him tweaked out, I hoped it would shrink into a useless boy-clit. My own dick stiffen at the possibility.

"Hi," I said, unsure if I was supposed to shake his hand or pound his hole.

"James here has been begging for a booty bump," Leo said. He turned back to James. "Haven't you?" James nodded enthusiastically. "I've got it right here," Leo said, turning his attention back to me. He had the booty bump already prepared. He had used a lube shot, rather than the standard needless rig. "Get him ready in all the important ways," Leo said.

"Fuck yeah," James said.

"Get on the bed," I said, motioning for him to get back on all fours. I wanted to see that perfect young ass once more. I could hardly wait to get my poz dick deep inside of James. The young man obliged, and jumped onto the bed. He took a second, and got himself aligned, his ass right at the edge of the bed, right at cock-height for me. I unbuttoned my shorts, and let them fall, pushing down my underwear at the same time. James was looking back, staring at my erect cock. "Fuck, this is going to be fun," I said.

I lined up the lube shooter with James's hole. While I had been in the Uber, Leo had been playing with the boy's ass. James was open enough that it was easy to slip the length of the tube into James. "You want it?" Leo asked. "Last chance to do the right thing."

"Fuck that," James said. "Give it to me."

"You got it," I said, and pressed down on the plunger while slowly pulling it out of his ass. I was able to spread the crystal and lube all over his ass, and yet, made sure that not a single drop was wasted.

"How does it feel, bro?" Leo asked. 

"Good," James said. "Warm. Wet."

"You feeling that tina burn yet?" I asked.

"Not yet," James replied. I let my dick rest in the crack between his ass cheeks. There was a bit of fuzz there, a sign that the boy was maturing into a man. 

"I bet you need a hit," Leo said to me.

"Hell yeah," I said. Leo quickly produced a glass pipe, filled generously with crystal, and a pipe. I took it, and in short order, blew three thick clouds. "Fuck, that's good," I said.

"I'll make sure you're well-provisioned," Leo said. "And you boy? How's it feeling?"

"It's starting to hit," James said. "It's intense." His voice was heavily controlled as he struggled to maintain his composure. A bit longer, and he'd have no option but to give himself completely over to the drugs. "Fuck, that feels," he started to grunted. He rubbed his ass up against my cock, but was starting to lose words.

"You want it?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "But..." he started and trailed off.

"But?" I asked, lining up my cock head with his hole, then just teasing it for a second.

"Can you, well, you know. Use a rubber?" Fear had brought him back to reality. 

The question was dumb, but I didn't mind. He was young, and probably didn't know any better. No one parties and plays safe. It's all about barebacking. And if he was afraid of barebacking and afraid of getting something, that meant he was most definitely negative. "No," I said. "I really don't think I can."

"What? Why?"

"Well, you see, my seed is unique. It carries my very special gift, and I need to share it with you." I pressed my dick gently against his hole. He didn't pull back from my dick immediately; if anything he pushed against it slightly. He wanted to stay healthy, but he needed, more than anything, to get fucked.

Do you..." he started, than trailed off. He knew he had ask the question, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to hear the answer. The tina was starting to hit him, and it was increasingly hard for him to remember the right answer to the questions. He wasn't thinking with his head any longer, and instead was thinking with his ass. It suited me perfectly.

"Do I what?" I asked. It was time to throw him off-course. It didn't matter what he thought of my answers. I was going to fuck him raw, and breed his hole. 

"Do you have. you know. AIDS? Because. Well. I don't want to get sick. You know. Get the virus."

"I know. That's important. You need to keep yourself healthy. And I don't want to give you a disease." I continued to rub my dickhead against his hole. He was still pressing back. "But you still need to get fucked, don't you?"

"Yeah," he said. He pressed back against me, and for a second, I thought my dick was going to pop into him. But he held back, and teased my cock with the promise of so much more. 

"You need a dick in you, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I'm afr...," he started.

I cut him off before James went any further, rubbing my dickhead against his hole. "Focus on the pleasure," I said, feeling the shiver run across his body. I wanted my dick inside of the young man. I wanted to feel that shiver of pleasure from the inside.

"But," he started again. I motioned to Leo, who was standing by with the pipe. Before James could complete his objection, the glass stem was back in his mouth, and he was staring at the torch warming up the bowl. 

"Don't worry about things you can't control," I said. "Just focus on what feels good. What you can enjoy." I watched him inhale the thick white cloud. "Do a good hit for me," I continued.

"That's awesome," Leo said. "Now hold it," he continued as he handed me the pipe. I sucked down on it slowly, enjoying the slight chemical taste of the smoke. "That's good," Leo said. "It's just today. It's just one guy. He was holding James's hand, comforting the boy as he struggled with the drugs in his lungs, and the poz cock at the entrance to his hole. 

Leo was almost as good as I was at persuading the reluctant. It was about normalizing it and not making a big deal. Making it seem like the natural thing to do. 

"Exhale," I said, knowing James needed the oxygen. "Feel good?" I asked James as he exhaled the thick cloud. He nodded. "What are you thinking about?"

"Fuck," he moaned. His voice was a bit distant. Between the booty bump and the hits he had done, he was now officially tweaked. "Thinking about your cock. Rubbing up against my hole."

"He wants you to get inside him," Leo said.

"Yeah," I said. "I want to be in you. Nothing between us. Fucking like men are supposed to fuck."

"Yeah," James said, "Just." He was about to say something.

"Leo, what do you think?" I asked, carefully cutting James off before he could say anything. 

"You should take it. It's an amazing cock," Leo said. It was true and accurate. He continued. "You can always ask him to pull out," Leo said. "I'm sure he would listen to your request." True, but not quite accurate. James only thought he had a choice. No matter what, he was going to get bred this morning. "There's so little danger. It's just a fuck. And you know you want it."

"Let me fuck you," I whispered into his ear. My dick was pressed against his hole, waiting to slide in. "It'll feel amazing."

"Fuck, I want you. Fuck me," James said. He arched his back, and with silent pop, my dickhead penetrated James.

"That's damn amazing," I said. "My dick. Your hole." I pressed in a bit further, feeling how warm and alive the boy was. It was going to be fun to help corrupt him.

"It feels amazing," James said. "But. Just don't cum in me? You got that?" he asked.

"I hear you," I said. I carefully didn't want to commit to something my cock wasn't going to be able to uphold. Already, I could feel the pre-cum dripping into him. It was just as toxic as my load. 

"Good," James said. "Just don't cum in me. I don't want to get sick," he mumbled. I pressed another inch of my cock into him. "Or die," he gasped as my cock buried itself deeper in his raw hole. 

"I don't want to make you sick. I just want to have a good time, I said. I was almost entirely in him. Only a last raw inch. "You understand?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I want a good time too. Make you happy."

"Best way to make me happy is get me off," I said.

"I know. I want to make you happy. Just don't cum in me," he said, one last time.

"I want to do a hit, ok boy?" He nodded. Leo caught my eye. "Yeah," I said, and he stuck the stem in my mouth. He heated up the bowl and I inhaled.

"I want you to forget everything," Leo whispered to me as I inhaled. "Forget rules. Forget promises. Forget logic." I continued to inhale. "The only thing you should remember is pleasure. Remember only how good your dick feels. Remember only how much you love orgasm." Even though I had been high for a few hours, each hit was still pushing me to new heights. It was going to be amazing, getting to fuck James. I nodded, and Leo took the pipe away. This time, instead of giving it to James, he took it and inhaled.

My cock slid in the rest of the way, fully holstered in James's hot hole. The young man was impaled on my dick, and it was time for me to fuck him like he deserved. In front of me, Leo exhaled his hit. "Fuck him up good," he said. "He needs it." It didn't matter if Leo was talking about drugs, virus, or sex. Today, James was going to get all three of them. 

I pulled out, leaving just my dickhead in James's hole. "FUCK," I grunted, and pushed back in. The young man accepted me into his body, and was practically milking my cock, trying to extract my load. James might have said one thing, but his actions revealed his true desires. He needed dick. He needed cum. Most of all, he needed the virus. "Oh damn, your hole," I grunted, as I found my pace. "So fucking nice."

James just grunted with each of my strokes. The booty bump was hitting him full-on, not to mention getting fucked. It was all so completely overwhelming that he couldn't do much else than moan in pleasure. "Oh fuck," he repeated, a mantra repeated for sustenance and comfort, not a phrase carrying any import. Together, we got lost in our individual pleasure. My dick was in his raw ass and his ass was my very own condom.

It wasn't long before the drips of pre-cum turned into a steady drizzle, going directly into his hole. He was just high enough to notice the change, but not smart enough to know what had caused it. "Feels good," he grunted. "Your dick. In me."

"I know," I said. Leo leaned in and kissed me. His lips were bitter, chemical-tasting and salty. I recognized the taste immediately; it was the taste of crystal. I licked his lips, then stuck my tongue back in his mouth.

He touched his finger to his lip. A white dust stuck to them. "Gave you a little extra there," he said. He kissed me again, and the crystal taste was prominent on his lips. I licked them all over again, then continued to kiss him.

"Giving James a little extra too," I said. "Dripping into him right now."

"He needs it," Leo said. 

"He needs a lot," I replied, slamming my cock into James's hole. My balls slapped against his thighs. "Don't you, boy?" I said, louder.

"Fuck, man. I need your dick," James said, between my thrusts as I'd stab my dick deep into his ass. I thrust it in deep, then carefully flipped the boy over. It took a bit of work, but James understood the importance of keeping my cock in him for as long as possible. Soon enough, I had him on his back and his calves were resting on my shoulders. He was looking at me, looking at Leo, looking at our bodies. His eyes were darting around, as he tried to understand why I was fucking raw him, and why he needed it so badly.

"Give him a little more," I said, motioning to Leo. Leo understood exactly, and had the pipe in James's mouth immediately. "Good hit, boy, understand?"

James nodded as best he could as he slowly drained the bowl several times. It was a big hit, even for me. If James was as inexperienced as he seemed, a hit that size was going to be disastrous for him. "That's it James," Leo said, keeping the torch there a few seconds longer than strictly necessary. "Just a little bit more." James inhaled more, his lungs visibly swelling. "That's good. Now hold it for Shay," he said, finally pulling the pipe away.

I leaned in for the kill. I pressed my lips against his, kissing him deeply, but also keeping him from breathing. I held my breath, keeping him from breathing in or out. He was reduced to marinating in the cloud he had just inhaled. "Exhale," I finally said. He did as he was told; the thick cloud momentarily obscured my view of him. "Fuck," he moaned. "Fuck that feels good." 

"Yeah?" I said. "You know what feels amazing?" He nodded, the crystal was taking over. "Your hole, boy. It's so warm. So wet. So hungry." I pushed a bit harder into him, pulled a little stronger on the way out. "You know what would feel so good?"

"Yeah? What?" James whispered. 

"You letting me cum in you. Just once," I said. "Just once. Let a real man give you his seed."

"Yeah," James said, barely loud enough for me to hear. 

There was a job to be done. But a barely whispered "Yes" demanded more. "You ever had a guy cum in you?"

"Never," James said, a bit louder. 

"Jerk off thinking about it? Leo asked. He was lying down next to James now, running his hands over the boy's body. Anything James said, we could now both hear it. 

"Yeah, a lot," James said. "It's really hot." The crystal had broken some inhibitions. Now James was trying to convince himself to do what he always wanted to do. "It's really hot," James repeated. "To have you cum in me. A guy cum in me. So hot. Inside of me. Your sperm, in my guts."

"It's what you need. Just once." It was part of the process. First, it was just for a second. Then it was to pull out. Now it was only once. But once would never be enough for a young man like James. He'd be back. "Make a real man happy," I said. It was always about me and my pleasure.

"You'd knock me up," James said, barely loud enough. Then, he continued, louder. "Just once," he said. "Just once. It would be hot."

"Fuck yeah," I said. "It's what you need. To be a proper bottom slut." I slammed my raw cock all the way back into his unprotected hole. He had just given me permission to cum in his hole, and I didn't have to hide anything now. "Knock you up good."

"Knock me up," James said. I just smiled and shoved my dick deeper into him. He grunted, part in pain, part in pleasure. It was what I needed to hear, and I kicked my fucking into high gear. "Knock me up," he repeated as my dick forced itself deeper into his body. 

It seemed to go on for hours. I lost track of time, losing myself in the utter perfection of his hole. I dribbled pre-cum, the stream growing thicker over time. Finally, I recognized the familiar tingle down the length of my cock, the welcome tightening of my balls. "I'm getting close," I said.

"Just once," James said. "Cum in me. Please." He squeezed his ass around my dick, milking out a few drops of pre-cum and pulling me ever closer to my orgasm. "Give me your load."

He knew what to say. His begging was better than his denial. I loved pozzing up neg hole, but it felt better when it was a welcome blessing I was bestowing upon the man. "Fill you up with my hot seed." I wanted to whisper in his ear about the poz seed I was going to flood his guts with, but that would be later. Right now, it was about easing him into partying and barebacking. "I'm going to cum in you," I grunted.

"Fucking give me your hot load," he said. It was just what I needed to hear. I slammed my cock into his hole one last time.

"FUCK," I grunted, loudly. Loud enough for everyone to know I was breeding this boy. Loud for the neighbors to know what I was doing. My cock throbbed, my balls churned, and a jet of jizz shot out of my cock, landing in the warm embrace of James's ass. "Fuck yeah," I said, as another spurt made its way into the young man's hole.

"Give it to me," James moaned, as he pressed his ass back up against me, eager to get every drop of my toxic fluid. "Cum in me. It's so fucking hot. Inside me." My cock spat out a few more doses of sperm. This was just the dregs of the dregs; most of my load was nestled deep within Doug's hole. But it was enough for James. "That feels fucking amazing."

"Oh," Leo said, leaning in to kiss James. "You like getting bred?" 

"Fuck yeah," James said. "That was amazing." Leo produced a booty bump; he held the injector which was filled with thick mixture of lube and crystal.

"You want another one?" Leo asked.

"Fuck yeah," James said. "All the ones I can take." There was an ambiguity in the sentence: all the loads? or all the booty bumps. It didn't matter. Both were going to happen. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 4

On 5/18/2019 at 4:15 AM, negbtm said:

Did I miss a portion of this story-chain where Doug is first introduced, or is the first time you mention/write about him in this thread? I'd love to read about him meeting Greg and partying with the uncles

You didn't miss anything (yet). Most of story from Greg & Clint to here is plotted out, but not written. I'm not a fast writer... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gymguy8 said:

You didn't miss anything (yet). Most of story from Greg & Clint to here is plotted out, but not written. I'm not a fast writer... 

No worries about your speed! I just worried I missed a story where you introduced Doug and gave more details about Greg & Clint - aside from Greg's Schooling. 

• 2 weeks later...

4. Greg

The morning classes dragged on and on. Between Clint's hole and Doug's ass, I couldn't get butt out of my head. Even though I had bred Clint this morning, my dick was still throbbing. It needed another release. I was powerless against its demands; I was merely the vessel to help it reach its goal. But, my last class ended a few minutes early. "On my way," I texted Doug. 

When I stepped into the car, I still hadn't heard back from Doug. But I wasn't too surprised. He had sent me a text an hour earlier. "Fucked good. Sleepy." I assumed he had fallen asleep, the pool of cum kept warm in his body. The traffic was light, and I was at the marina within twenty minutes. In addition to his credit card for Uber, Doug had also given me the gate code. As the car pulled away, I paused for a moment to take a hit from the joint I had rolled that morning. 

I coughed a bit, and decided that was a good sign. I took another hit, then opened the gate and walked to his boat. I did one last hit before I stepped on board. I could see a shape in the front, curled up on the bed. My dick twitched; that was the hole I wanted to breed this afternoon.

I stepped into the galley, and got rid of my shoes, backpack, shirt, and shorts. In the afternoon sun, my tattoo was bright red, almost glowing, an advertisement for the virus I carried in my blood. Right below the biohazard, my dick was swollen and straining against the fabric of my underwear. I stepped forward, into the front, and saw Doug curled up on the bed. Just from the position of his body, it was clear that he was sick. It was just as clear it was my sickness. 

Just a few short weeks ago, I had been in Doug's place, feverish with chills and sweats as the virus kicked my body into submission. Now, it was Doug's turn to feel the deathly torture of my gift. 

My dick was throbbing. I stuck my hand into the underwear, and started to stroke it. When I had been sick, Nathan and Jason had comforted me with regular, repeated raw poundings. Now it was my turn to pay it forward. It was my turn to kick Doug while he was down, and inject more of my deadly semen into his body. 

As I was standing there, staring at Doug, he stirred, stretched and stared at me. "How are you feeling," I asked. I didn't try to hide that I was jacking off. I ran my free hand over my tattoo, knowing that each load I injected into my men brought me closer that much closer to the first sharp spike on my barbed wire tattoo. 

"Like shit," he said. I’m proud that I'm jerking myself harder when he says this. This is my fault. My responsibility. My power. This hot man has been felled, in the very prime of his life, and it's all thanks to the power residing in my cock. "How much was the taxi?" Doug asked. Even in his fever, his fathering instincts were there.

"You remember? You gave me your card for Uber."

"Oh yeah. Not thinking very clearly right now." He wiped his forehead. "Some fever as well."

"I can see," I said. I was still stroking my dick. Every little revelation from Doug was only turning me on more. The destruction wasn't just physical. It was now mental as well. 

"You think this is it?" Doug asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I do."

"Fuck," Doug said. He was shaking his head, but I could also see his dick starting to tent the sheet. "You're turned on by this, aren't you?" he smiled. "You're fucking hot there, boy.” 

"Yeah," I said. "I am." I reached down and pulled my dick out from my underwear. My full eight inches sprung free. I wasn't quite hard, but definitely not soft either. "Us fucking got you sick. My cock did this to you. My seed made you sick."

"God, that's hot," Doug grunted. He pushed the sheets aside. Underneath, he was naked; his muscles glistening with a cold sweat. His cock was just as hard as mine. He ran his hand over his chest. "Look at what you've done to me, boy," he said. He was just as muscled as ever, but it seemed like the sudden illness had taken a toll on him. His cheeks were hollow. His body looked almost gaunt. "Look at it," he repeated, as he began playing with his hard dick.

"Fuck," I grunted, as I climbed up on the bed. The roof was low enough that I could brace myself against it. "Look at what you've done to me," I said, thrusting my erect cock towards his warm hole. 

"Fuck me, boy," Doug grunted. "Fuck your load into me." He spread his legs so I was kneeling between them. I grabbed his legs and placed them on my shoulders. 

"Goddamn," I said. My cock was throbbing now, eager to get back into Doug's hole. I wanted to pound Doug into submission, vanquish any hope of defense from his hole, and then finally, anoint it with one more toxic load from my manhood. I lined up my dick with his hole. "Ready?" I asked.

Before I could even finish the word, Doug relaxed, and my cock slid into Doug's ass. "Fuck," I moaned. "Hot." I slid further into Doug. "Wet," I continued.

"Yeah. Not my first load today." I collapsed on top of Doug. His skin was burning up.

"Fever?" I asked. 

"Yeah," he said, smiling. I leaned in, and our lips met. "Feels good on your dick, doesn't in."

"Amazing."

"That's what Shawn said. Fuck-fever," he called it.

"That's what Nathan calls it as well," I said. "Says it's best when it's your seed doing the damage."

"How does it feel?"

I closed my eyes and savored the moment. Doug shifted his position, and allowed another inch of my dick to impale him. His ass was burning with his fever, engulfing my entire shaft with warmth and welcome. "Like heaven," I finally said. 

"It's yours," Doug said. "Yours to use."

I slammed back dick all the way in. Doug gasped, but smiled. "And abuse," I said.

Doug's eyes brightened. He knew this game. "And seed," he continued.

"And breed," I replied.

"And knock up," he said.

Another hard slam of cock into him. "And infect."

He moaned. It was a deep, guttural moan, but not in any language spoken on the street. This was the language of men, the language of the bathhouse and the battlefield. Even as young and as naive as I was, I knew what the moan said. He repeated the moan. It was easy to understand, once you had been there. It meant, "Infect me with your poz cum," but that only hinted at the depths of hunger and desire that moan represented.

"I want to poz you up, Doug," I said. "I want to be your infector."

"I want your deadly seed, boy," Doug said. "Fuck me up."

"God. Your ass. Fucking perfect." My cock was sliding up and down a perfectly greased chute. "Don't even need lube."

"There's a giant load from the rent-boy up there."

"Fuck. For real?" I asked. But I knew he was right. Cum was a great lube, and poz cum was even better. As my dick slid in and out of Doug, I noticed the warmth that the cum contributed to the fuck, and how my dick hardened in response. The virus that Shawn left behind was bringing out the very best of my virus. "Hell yeah. Was he poz?" I really didn't need to ask the question. With Nathan and Jason teaching me, it was easy to distinguish poz sperm from neg sperm.

"Of course. He told me he wasn't on meds."

"Like me," I said. My cock buried deep inside of Doug, rock-hard and dripping my deadly pre-cum. I could feel the power radiating out of my dick, feel how it was changing the men I gave it to. Doug was already sick, and hopefully Clint wouldn't be that far behind. Nathan had said sometimes, it doesn't take hold immediately. What seemed to work, in the long run, was just repeated, diverse exposure. "Feels so good, another infected man's sperm inside of you."

"Rubbing up against your thick poz cock," Doug grunted. "And my raw hole." He closed his eyes, and ran his hands over his body. For a moment, I was watching Clint from the weekend, when he had let the drugs take over and possess him. It was hot, seeing that same loss of control in Doug. He would be even more intense when he was high. We had smoked pot together. A lot. We loved the endless easy sex that we enjoyed when we were stoned. But after my introduction the past weekend, I now had a new favorite drug. 

I wanted to see Doug smoke the pipe, watch his eyes glaze over, and to find out his true nature. Hungry muscle bottom? Or a hung daddy top? Although he had fucked Clint many times, it was going to be so much hotter when Doug his own strain of the virus to pound into him. I was a pure-bred, the child of two men. Doug was rapidly turning into a poz mutt. "How many men is it now?" I asked him.

He wrapped his hands around me, and pulled me closer. This was not the first time we had talked about such matters. It hadn't taken Doug long to figure out that it got me hard. "Pozdads? Or just cum donors?"

"Both."

"The rent boy makes maybe 16 cum donors. Still just five poz daddies."

"Fucking nasty hole," I grunted, sliding my cock along the length of Doug's hole. It had become agonizingly familiar, as my cock grew accustomed to Doug's needs even as he adjusted to my basest desires. "Gonna fucking coat it with my toxic jizz."

"Come on," Doug grunted. "Shoot your load up my hole."

"Fucking blast your guts," I replied. He was a fucking hot man; older, yet still muscular, with a thick patch of fur over his chest and stomach. I wanted to get him high. I wanted to watch his dominant daddy dick wrestle for dominance with his hungry bottom hole. Although I was enjoying fucking his hole, I remembered how good his cock had felt inside me.

My dick was throbbing, and I suddenly realized I was much closer to cumming than I had planned. "Fuck," I grunted. "I'm gonna cum."

"Give it to me, boy," Doug grunted. "Give me your load."

"Oh, fuck Daddy," I moaned. My dick was taking over, and it would not be denied its pleasures. "I'm cumming in you Daddy. I'm shooting my poz load in your raw hole, Daddy." I gasped, and the first jet of cum shot out of my dick deep into Doug's hole. "I'm cumming, Daddy." I yelped as another spurt of cum shot into Doug. 

"Give it to me, boy." His voice was a mixture of hunger, care and power. It was unmistakably male, a man who was confident in his own masculinity and sexuality that he could ask another man to fuck him. "Fill me up with your cum." Another spurt of toxic spooge shot from my dick into his gut, and it was my turn to grunt.

"Hot poz cum in your hole, Daddy." The pot had helped relax me and release my inhibitions. It felt good to be calling Doug "Daddy." It felt good to be shooting my hot, fresh, poz load into him. "Your boy is infecting you." It felt good to be talking so openly of our dark desires and actions. 

"Fucking breeding me boy. Give me that dirty cum."

"Oh fuck Daddy. Cumming in you," I grunted. The orgasm had an intensity, that was unexpected for such an easy, unremarkable fuck. But, I had developed a familiarity with Doug where because the physical intimacy was so easy we could explore the deeper recesses of our raw, emotional sexuality. This was one of those encounters where the thoughts, the words and the emotions were far more important than the basic fucking. "Fucking pozzing you up," I gasped. 

I wondered for a moment how the crystal I had smoked over the weekend was still affecting me. It would be one more amazing feeling that I could chalk up to crystal. I wanted to fuck Clint tonight, feel that special crystal connection between us again. I wanted to party again.

It was the last thrust of the orgasm. My balls signaled that they were empty, and my dickhead had the intense sensitivity of post-orgasmic bliss. "In me," Doug said. "You came in me, boy."

"I know," I said. The way Doug called me "Boy" was just one more warm ember in the pleasant afterglow of sex. I relaxed, and found that my dick slid deeper into Doug. I let it stay there as my body pressed against Doug's sweaty body. "I came in you. My thick, hard poz cock shot a load of virus and sperm and spooge in your raw hole."

"Good boy," he said, and started to kiss me. I let him; the way he had called me a good boy made it impossible for me to deny him anything. Nor did I want to deny him anything. He had been generous and vulnerable with his sweet hole, and I wanted his angry, mongrel breed of the virus for the future. I lost track of how long we kissed.

"You came in me boy," Doug repeated. This time it was a bit more coherent. "Second load today," he said.

"You said that. Rent boy, huh? Poz too." My dick was still deep in Doug's hole, soaking in the warmth of two different men's poz cum. The dirtiness of the situation was arousing.

"Yeah," Doug said. "Big cock. Big load." He closed his eyes at the memory. 

"You gonna see him again? Add him to you poz daddy list?"

"Maybe," Doug said. "Although. There was one thing." The tone wasn't distaste. There was even a hint of interest.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"He, well, he partied a bit at the beginning."

"Partied?" I asked, trying not to betray too much interest. I hoped he hadn't noticed the way my dick twitched. 

"Yeah, you know. He smoked some crystal."

"And?" I asked.

"I didn't do any. Just some pot. But it was still so intense." Between us, his dick dribbled a bit. "And you? You said you were going to tell me about your weekend?"

I smiled. "Well. You know that Nathan and Jason party, don't you?" 

He smiled, an evil, wily grin. It was the grin that knew exactly how this story was going to end. "Yeah," he said. "They've mentioned it."

"Well. This was the weekend when they introduced Clint and me to the party."

"And?" he asked, eyes arched. "How was it?"

"Amazing," I said. It had been simply amazing. I barely had words to describe the feelings. Everything was just more intense and more connected. Time sped up and slowed down; an hour of cocksucking felt like a few minutes, and an instant in an orgasm lasted for weeks. "No regrets," I said. 

I paused for a moment. Doug knew me well enough to not interrupt. I remembered how Clint had looked, spit-roast between Vic and Nathan. I remembered how his ass had felt, milking my cock. I remembered how Nathan had felt inside of me, re-infecting my hole. "I'd do it again," I finally said.

"I could tell," Doug said. He squeezed his ass around my cock. My dick had gotten hard again; I blamed the crystal memories.

"Oh? What gave it away?" I asked.

"The way your pozcock got hard when you talked about."

"That bare pozcock is still in your raw hole."

"I know," Doug said and gave me a kiss. I let myself to get lost in the kiss and welcomed his tongue as it explored my mouth. It was easy to talk to Doug, but of course, we had shared some of darkest fantasies. We had even enacted some of them. Now, we had just opened another cell in the darkest reaches of our personal dungeons. I was looking forward to exploring. "I was thinking," he said, breaking off the kiss. He paused, then continued. "I was thinking tina would be fun to try one of these days." 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"Your cock just stood up," he said. "Would you want to try it with me?"

"Fuck," I moaned. I was starting to press back into Doug. "Yeah, I want to party with you."

"Over the weekend. What was your favorite thing?"

"How close I felt with everyone. How it wasn't just sex, but a celebration of everything that sex helped us achieve."

"These drugs? Or a religious experience?"

"Yeah. Both." My cock was hard and the darkest parts of my imagination were running wild. Strangely, even as I was fucking Doug, my fantasies always circled back to Doug fucking me. Nathan had gotten me high and fucked me relentlessly over the weekend. I wanted to have that same sense of release with Doug. "You want another load?" I asked.

"You got it in you?"

"Yeah. And it can be in you." 

"Promise?" Doug asked. I nodded my head. "Perfect." Doug wrapped his legs around my waist, holding me in place as he twisted back just far enough to grab the bong and lighter from behind the bed. "Wanna hit?"

"Yeah," I said. Even though I had been vaping earlier, nothing compared to the real thing. "If I do a rip, I'm gonna fuck you all afternoon."

"Then do three," Doug said.

"Deal," I replied and lit up the weed. It was fresh and potent, so even a small hit was going to be effective.

"That one doesn't count," Doug said. I did another and it was a proper rip. After that hit, the small stateroom was filled with the distinctive sweet smell of pot. "Now my turn," as he took the bong from me. He did two quick rips, before handing it back to me. I did another hit, feeling the weed begin to kick in.

It was faster than I expected, but I didn't care. It was only making my dick harder. I took one last rip from the bong. I held the hit as I put away the bong, and then leaned in and kissed Doug. He inhaled, taking the hit from me and letting me breath again. "Damn," I moaned. "All I want to do is fuck you. And never stop."

Doug exhaled. Even second-hand it was still a dense cloud. "All I want is your poz cock pounding its toxic cum into my raw hole." 

I gave him a long kiss, as my dick dripped cum into his hole. "Bug chaser," I said, finally breaking off the kiss. "Nasty, slutty bug-chaser."

"Diseased gift-giver," Doug said, with barely any hesitation. "You gonna give it to me? Give me your special gift?"

"If I haven't already," I said. I was getting closer to a second orgasm, and Doug was pushing all of my buttons. My dick was once more fully erect, and the pre-cum was dripping directly into his whole. 

"You've got so many loads up there," Doug said. I had lost track of the number of loads I had fucked into Doug's hole. 

"So many men fucking them into you." I pushed my dick deep into him. His ass tensed for a second, like it was too much. But he smiled and relaxed. "Slutty bug-chaser," I said. 

"Collecting all the bugs," Doug said. He reached under one of the pillows and produced a bottle of poppers. He unscrewed the cap. He held it under his nose, inhaling deeply, before he offered me the bottle. "Especially your bugs."

I snorted from the brown bottle, feeling the warmth of the poppers re-enforce the weed. It all felt so comfortable, even as Doug and I indulged our darkest fantasies. "We both know you already have my bug," I said. "Now it's time to enlarge your collection." 

"When you partied. Over the weekend," Doug started.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you get any new loads?"

"Yeah," I said. "From these two guys, Vic and Sean."

"Poz?"

"Very. And partied a lot."

"Now a some of their seed is in me. And some of their virus too." Doug reached down and ran his finger around the margin right where my dick entered his body. "And you're fucking more of it into me."

"I am. Pozzing you up. Just like you asked." My head was swimming under the influence of the pot and poppers. But it was a good buzz; it connected my fantasies directly to my dick. "Getting you sick."

"You know I still want it. Just like that first time."

"When you begged me for it."

"I always beg for it," Doug said. "I want you to fuck that poz load into me."

"Hungry man," I said. "You hole is milking me."

Doug did another hit from the poppers, and paused for a second. I watched his face and shoulders redden under the influence. "I need it so badly. It's insane. I'm sick as a dog. And horny as a weasel." 

"It's damn hot," I said. "It's how the virus starts to pervert you."

"So fucking horny now," Doug said. He was moaning with each stroke of my dick. 

"I know. Just don't let your horn make you do stupid things."

"Like?"

"Getting fucked raw by an HIV-positive man?"

"That's a really good thing to do, boy, don't you think? Let him have the pleasure of cumming in my hole."

"Fuck, I'm hard," I grunted. 

"I can feel it. Like a steel rod in my gut." He pulled me in and we kissed again. "Dripping toxic sperm into my hole."

"You're taking it all," I said. "Last of my cum. The dregs of my balls." 

"The dirtiest ball-scum you have."

"Dirtiest, nastiest, foulest pozjuice I can make." 

"Deep in my guts," Doug said. "You know," he started. He paused for a mere second. "We should figure out a good time to party together." 

My dick twitched, and Doug smiled. It was impossible for me to hide my excitement. I told him the truth. "Clint and I were thinking about this weekend. Want to join us?"

"Yeah!" Doug said, grabbing my ass. Then he suddenly stopped. "Damn. I forgot. Max was going to come over."

"Well. Do you know if Max, uh, partakes?"

"Oh yeah. Of course he does."

"I'm sure if Max gives Clint one of his loads, we'll all leave the party quite happy."

"I think that can be arranged. Max has a thing for innocent young things."

I thought about Clint and innocence. About the afternoons he spent at the gym, and the men he serviced in the locker rooms. The evenings at the library, and the men he let fuck him in the study carrels. The nights at the clubs and baths, and the men who bred him. "He's hardly innocent," I said.

"I don't think that's going to bother Max much."

"Fuck," I grunted, and slammed my dick into Doug. "Sounds like a plan."

"Well," Doug said. "Just. Can you find the supplies?"

"Don't worry. Nathan introduced me to a source." Nathan had also mentioned that Leo was HIV-positive. But, Leo didn't take his meds regularly, and his virus was now resistant to a number of the drugs. I wondered if Leo's spooge would be good for Clint.

"That's awesome. I'm excited," he said. He squeezed his ass around my cock. A few drops of pre-cum dribbled out, into Doug's body. "A bit nervous too."

"Nervous? About partying?" Doug nodded. "It's cool," I said. "I was too. Worried it would be awful and scared that it would be amazing."

"And now?" Doug asked me.

"Scared that with you, it'll be even better."

"Breed me, boy," he said. His voice had the fierce urgency of primal need, and my dick dribbled a bit in pleasure. "Fill me with your charged up cum." 

"You want my poz party spooge?" I asked.

"Party me up, popper me up and poz me up," Doug grunted. "You know I can take it, boy." He reached down and grabbed the bottle of poppers. He unscrewed the top, and inhaled deeply. After taking a second hit, he looked up at me. His eyes were wide with lust and hunger. "Fucking breed me boy." 

I took the poppers from Doug and held them under my nose. The soft chemical scent filled my nose, and the familiar rush began a few seconds later. "Gonna poz you up Daddy," I grunted. I quickly screwed the cap on, before the rush became too intense. "Give you the disease I had fucked into me."

"Fuck me with that big boy poz cock," Doug grunted, clenching his ass tightly around my dick. The two loads already up there made sure my cock was well-lubricated, so his tightening ass was only pleasure to me. "Make your Daddy proud of you boy. Fuck that virus into me, boy."

"Please Daddy," I grunted. The poppers had collided with the weed, and pushed my brain into a dirty place. "Let your poz boy cum in your hole. Let me infect you, Daddy." My dick was throbbing.

"Be a good boy," Doug urged me. "Be a good boy and cum in your Dad's ass. Cum for me boy," he said. "Cum for me."

"Oh fuck, Daddy," I grunted. "I'm so fucking close. I want to cum in your hole, Daddy. Please?"

"Yeah boy," Doug said. "Come on and breed me. Fuck that poz load into me." 

"Oh GOD," I yelped, as my dick spasmed and spat out a fresh geyser of poz cum. "FUCK," I continued, as my dick did another victory spurt. "I'm cumming in you," I grunted as more cum shot into Doug's guts. 

"Give it to me, boy," Doug grunted, an order he was clearly enjoying giving me. "Give me your poz cum," he continued.

"Fucking poz cum," I continued, punctuating it with another shot of aforementioned deadly liquid. "Another poz load for the bug chasing Daddy."

"Gift-giving boy," Doug said. He grabbed me, and pulled me close to him. 

"Slutty hole is filled with my cum, Daddy," I said, as the last few drops of cum dripped out of my dick. 

"Feels fucking amazing," Doug said. "You had a big load."

"Big poz load," I reminded him. My cock pulsed, but I could feel only a drop or two come out.

"All I want from you, boy." Even in the heat of orgasm, I felt a bit self-conscious calling him Daddy. But in the warm afterglow of orgasm, Doug calling me boy made me feel safe. I kissed him slowly, enjoying the feeling of my shrinking cock rubbing up against his tender ass, working the accumulated loads into his body, and eventually, into his very DNA. "Come here, boy," Doug continued, pulling me a bit closer against his hot, sweaty body.

"I want to give it to you," I murmured to Doug, as he stroked my back, working his way down towards my ass. I closed my eyes, and savored the sensations enveloping me. "I want to party with you."

"I want to do that too, boy," Doug said, working his hand over my ass. He pressed a finger between my crack. He found my asshole immediately, and started to gently tease it. "And I want to give you my strain."

"Please," I moaned. "Fuck me," I grunted. "Breed your boy. Given him your sick cum."

"You serious? Doug asked. 

I hadn't expected to get fucked by Doug this afternoon. But his finger pressed against my hole, and I squirmed with pleasure. "Yeah," I said. "Totally serious." I grabbed the bong and the lighter, and sparked up. The water was the color of a light tea and was a testament to the power of the bud. I inhaled, filling my lungs. Still on top of Doug, I adjusted my position so I was straddling him. His dick was hard, and it quickly found my crack. 

I pressed my lips against Doug's and exhaled. My lungs empty, I felt his dick press up against my hole. He had gotten fucked over the weekend, fucked by men I hadn't yet met. I wanted him to re-charge my hole. I wanted to get a fresh strain, primed for infecting so many other men. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me hard."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1