Anon fat cock

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

Back in the days of Craigslist I had an anon encounter with a very large dick that left me ruined. 

I posted an add for anon cock and breezing it was a weekday after noon, so I didn't think I would get anyone. I got a couple answers, one form a guy who just sent a dick pick no text just a very large dick. Shaved bald and bigger than anything my tight 20 year old ass had taken. I was intrigued and carious. I sent him an email back and got a response, he wanted me bent over my couch pre lubed and ready I was scared but really wanted his dick, he said it was 9 inches and I could see it was thick. I gave him my address he said he would email from the parking lot and once he did to bend over and be ready. He warned me he was rough. 

He emailed about 30 minutes later and I got in postion I waited and heard the door open a few minutes later. He complimented my ass, calling it girly and smacking it. He fingered my ass making sure it was lubed, pumping his large fingers making me moan a bit. I had the bottle of lube near by and I heard him grab it and open it, the fingers came out and bam my ass felt a large dick pushing against it. It wouldn't fit, he slapped my ass with his cock a few times and then pour some lube over my hole pushing his cock in with the lube. I felt a rush of pain as the large dick entered my ass. He didn't hesitate to go balls deep, I pulled up my head to tell him it hurt and he pushed it back down. I said it hurt as mu face went into the cushion. He said don't worry it will start to feel good. He slowly pumped it moving it only a little. He pushed my legs apart more and pulled my ass up awkwardly. He started to use more of his dick, my ass started to get used to it and it felt good. He started using it all and it hurt for a moment then felt amazing he picked up the pace pulling my hips with each thrust, I felt every inch of his big hard cock. He smacked my ass and pulled out he pushed my hoodie over my had pulling it over my face. He moved me on my back putting his dick back in. He put his hand on my throat asking if I liked it. The big dick felt great so I told him yeah. He started fucking me really hard, going deep. I could hear a hard slapping and felt my ass getting worked over, but it felt soo good. He asked if he could cum on my face I told him yes. He told me to close my eyes I did and got on my knees he pulled my hoodie off leaving my completely naked. I felt his dick slapping on my face and could hear him jerking off. I reached out my hand and took over, I got super close to his cock and he came moaning loudly. He cover my face and chest. He told me to keep my eyes closed and pushed the cum all over my face rubbing it in and making me eat some it was cover my eyes. I heard him quickly get dressed he left in a hurry. I grabbed my hoodie and wiped my face, hurrying to the window I wanted to see the big dick that fucked me. I say a fat old man walking away I was shocked but could see his smile and bulge. 

Grandpa had a huge meaty cock. My ass was sore for several days