Teaching married guy to like cock in his ass

I first met Guy at a vacant home he was looking after until it sold. It was a huge, luxurious home in Choctaw, Oklahoma not far from a school on Indisn Meridian. A beautiful, large, automatic gate let me into the curved drive. 

He was waiting inside one of the garages, the door was up. 

We walked inside into the huge kitchen and open floorplan living and dining room. A massive quartz island with stools was where he leaned back and I worked his nipples till they stood tall and proud. 

His cock stretched his sweat pants obscenely and I worked his cock till he asked me to get it out.  

Dropping your my knees, I sucked his hard on, thrusting into my mouth, he moaned repeatedly.  I told him I wanted to edge him a while and asked to see the house. He took me through the whole house. Monstrously big master bedroom, easily 1500 square feet, as big as many homes. Multiple exits into a huge back patio with a large pool, a cascading waterfall led down to the pool.  I suggested we play there. 

The house was situated where there was privacy in the backyard, so we took up where we left off, him fucking deeply. My throat opened and I feel his curved cock pushing into it over and over. When he pulls out. It's covered with precum and throat slime. 

I tried to kiss him, but he said it made him feel funny and wanted no kissing. Ok, but disappointed,  i went back to sucking.  I got some saliva and precum on my fingers and teased his ass. He spread his legs. My big finger pushed into his very tight ass. That put him over the top as he gasped, his cock pulsed into my throat over and over. His cum was smooth and sweet. 

Turns out the luxurious home was for sale. He hasn't told me what he does for a living, but I'm thinking something to do with real estate. He's married, fit, and we've met multiple times. I was sad when the luxurious home sold, but we're meeting at my house.  Each time,  ass play puts him over the top. We are planning on meeting today in harrah, Oklahoma.  I'm going to rim him and maybe, if I get him hot enough. Push my thick cock up his virgin ass and force his mouth open for tongue play when I shoot in him. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

That's sort of how I started.  First looking for the blowjobs I wasn't getting at home.  Then fucking a tight ass, first with a condom, and then bare and breeding.  The first time a bottom sucked my cock and fingered (then ate) my ass, I was in heaven.  Graduated to reciprocating blowjobs.  When a guy I was sucking started playing with my ass, and talking about wanting to fuck me, it really got me thinking about bottoming.  After several times wanting to bottom, but chickening out at the last minute, I finally hooked up with my FB at his house and told him once I walked in "I'm not leaving today until you fuck me.  I've got to get over my fear and try it."  He took his time, loosened me with his fingers and lube, and took my cherry that afternoon, bareback.  Haven't looked back since.

• Like 4

Guest Memphian
On 3/29/2019 at 5:39 AM, Harrahphotoguy said:

We are planning on meeting today in harrah, Oklahoma.  I'm going to rim him and maybe, if I get him hot enough. Push my thick cock up his virgin ass and force his mouth open for tongue play when I shoot in him. 

He likely wants it and needs and hasn't come to terms with it.  That's how I was when I was married.  Hope you take his cherry.  I'm glad someone did mine.