• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay, guys. Was unwell for a bit. The 3rd chapter will be right up!

Just a couple of notes. In case you aren't familiar with my writing, in my fictional posts I generally write about things that turn me on. Hopefully they will do the same to you, but I know that won't be the case for everyone. To each his own.

I think a few lines in the 3rd part might be a little extreme to some people, but they are exactly how I would want the moment to be for me. And as far as the bottom in this story, I kept things vague. I like to put myself in the bottom's place when I read other stories, (I get a little tired of reading about 18 year old jocks). I'd rather put myself in that scenario, and I hope you will, too, with my story.

Nothing against all of the hot stories about 18 year old jocks (they never fail to get me off), but we aren't all that. Besides, this is a fantasy, and when I'm reading a fantasy I like to picture myself enacting it. Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

CHAPTER THREE

The room was practically spinning the way my mind was whirling. It was like I was in some strange nightmare that I couldn’t

wake up from.

All I’d done was come over to Dan’s for a little fun. And somehow I ended up locked in a sex dungeon with a man who was

intent on giving me AIDS. What the fuck?

What’s worse, I knew in some part of my mind, a part that I never wanted to acknowledge, that I had enjoyed what Steve did

to me. He was so determined, so Alpha, so twisted . . . and so damn HOT!

My cock was throbbing out in front of me as I stood there thinking. Steve was standing, patiently waiting for me to answer his

question -but was I really up for more? He started cackling again as my cock throbbed mid-air while my mind relived the

exciting moments when he raped his toxic cum into my ass.

Dammit! Why did that have to turn me on so much?

“Looks like I got my answer, faggot,” he told me, taking me by the arm and leading me over to a sling that hung from the

ceiling on the opposite side of the room.

I was basically zoned out, going along with him as he led me to my ultimate demise. I was powerless to stop him. But seeing

his enormous cock engorging with blood right before my eyes, I knew that I had no reason to stop him.

He was freeing me. I’d always resisted myself, my own natural inclinations. Always trying to keep myself in a box. And now

Steve was breaking down the walls and setting me free.

My stomach began to do flips, but this time it wasn’t from nerves. This was pure excitement. With the realization that he was

doing me a big favor, the fog cleared from my mind and I became completely present in the moment -and I no longer felt panic.

“Let’s do this,” I said to him, unable to control my smile. How being AIDS raped could make me this happy, I’ll never know. But

this was the best I’d ever felt in my life. I was being true to myself, and the real me wanted to be a cumdump bugged up fag.

As Steve strapped my legs up in the sling, I could see the streaks of cum and blood that had trickled out of my busted open

hole. It was all down my inner thighs, and it did nothing to my libido except perhaps super-charge it. Used to be the sight of

my own blood brought on panic -especially the thought of it come from my own asshole.

But ever since I got Steve’s butt-destroyer in me, along with his seed, the sight of my blood reminded me that it was another

step in the process. I needed my hole to be destroyed, and Steve was going to be the one to do it.

“What are you thinking about, faggot?” he asked. “Looks to me like you’ve accepted your fate. Or accepted that this is what

you were meant to be in the first place.”

“I was just thinking how right this feels. I need this. I need you to own my ass and use it any way you want.” I was practically

pleading with him to continue using me, which, I guess I was. I didn’t want him to stop until my hole no longer resembled my hole.

I wanted to be gaping, destroyed, gushing toxic cum, and oozing a little blood so that I knew his potency was getting right into

my bloodstream.

“Own your ass, huh? Well, if that’s what you want . . . you know when a man owns another man’s ass, he can do whatever he

wants with it,” he prompted. “Even find other men to use it. You up for that, pig? You ready to be a cum slut for me? I’ll be

your Daddy, but you will be committed to me and do exactly as I say. You want that?”

I was so horned up by this point, all I cared about was getting something shoved up my ass again. So I answered him with

the only possible answer - “Yes! Own my ass! Please, just fuck me again, I need your cum in me again!”

Steve didn’t waste anymore time. He laughed at my desperation, but immediately began to slide his monster meat back into

my torn hole. It still hurt and still stretched me beyond capacity, but I finally felt right again as I felt his pubes scratching

against my butt cheeks.

“Aah, that’s better,” I sighed. “I love feeling this stuffed full of dick,” I moaned.

Steve laughed at me again, and leaned back as he drove his hips forward. He worked up to a steady fuck pace and it felt like

heaven. I grunted and moaned every time he slammed forward, busting through my second ring time and time again. But I

was loving ever second of it.

“You think this is being stuffed, faggot, I’ll get you stretched more than you ever imagined,” he told me. “I’ve got a friend I

know would love a crack at this ass, and his dick is as big as mine. How about you take us both in you at the same time,” he

suggest and he began to power fuck me.

I knew he was working up to his orgasm again and I wanted his seed so badly I ignored his suggestion that he and his friend

try and get in me simultaneously -as if that would ever happen! There is no way my body could accommodate that!

“Oh god, cum in me,” I moaned. “Please, give me your load!” I begged.

“I’m so glad you came around to my way of thinking, Pig,” Steve said. “While I do love when a slut puts up a little fight, hearing

you submit to me completely is music to my ears. Now hold on while I give you another load.”

Steve slammed into my ass for another few minutes and it was intense. The chains on the sling were rattling, we were both

grunting like pigs, and sweating like pigs, too. The basement stank of sex, sweat and cum, only adding to the overall mood.

Finally Steve roared as he held himself as deep as he could go, and I felt his dick throbbing out his load into my shredded guts.

I never wanted that moment to end.

How could I feel such strong emotions for this man after what he’d done to me? I honestly wanted to tell him that I loved

him -stupid, I know. But he’d freed me and given me a gift. I knew that’s what it was now. We were bonded for life -how could I

not think I was feeling love? On some level, at least.

“You look like you’re falling in love with me, faggot,” he commented, still standing buried balls-deep in my trashed hole. “It’s

okay, it happens when a pig like you finally learns his place at my hand.”

Then he slowly began to withdraw from my hole and when I felt cold air rush into my gaping ass, I knew he was all the way out.

Steve went to a set of shelves with a bunch of toys on it and selected a large butt plug, which he promptly shoved into my hole

with very little resistance.

It still stung, but it wasn’t unbearable.

“There, gotta keep my baby batter in there to do it’s job on you,” he chuckled, giving the plug a firm slap just so I felt it. “I am

getting you pregnant, after all.”

He unfastened the straps and let me out of the sling so that I could get some blood into my extremities, and I was grateful for

the plug, otherwise a stream of Steve’s cum and my blood would be flowing down my legs again and I really did want to keep

his seed it me.

I knew that’s where it belonged. And that realization made me accept the situation completely. When I started up with Dan

and wanted to be a cumdump, I hadn’t fully accepted that. Not entirely.

Now I had accepted it, and I knew that my ass is where men’s seed belongs -any and all men. I didn’t care who they were or

what kind of bugs they have -I wanted it ALL.

Standing there while he took quick glances as if assessing me, I reached down and began wiping the slick mess of cum and

blood from my legs and slowly brought my hand to my mouth. I didn’t want a drop if his precious cum to be wasted.

While I took my time wiping and licking it all up, Steve had retrieved his phone and was texting someone -likely that friend he

talked about. Finally, all of the cum had been eaten, and Steve seemed finished with his phone for the time being.

“I need more cum, Steve,” I admitted, my voice a little shaky as I felt so vulnerable putting a voice to my urgent hunger. “A lot more.”

Surprisingly, Steve didn’t laugh at me as I’d expected. For the first time since we’d met, he actually looked at me affectionately

as he reached down and took my face in my hands, before pulling me into a very passionate, wet and sloppy kiss.

“I think I might fall for you, too,” he whispered when he pulled away. “That doesn’t mean I won’t get every dick possible to use

that fucking faggot hole of yours.”

“Good, because that’s what I want,” I assured him. “That’s what I need, Steve.” I was a junkie needing another fix.

Both completely naked, we walked upstairs and took a break to have a couple of drinks. Steve was surprisingly attentive, making

sure I drank a glass of water to stay hydrated before he would allow me any alcohol.

We had two gin and tonics, the gin helping dull the slight sting and pain still radiating from my ass. I couldn’t believe I still

wanted to be fucked knowing the condition my hole was in -and feeling the almost constant reminder with the large plug

prodding all of the damaged areas every time I moved.

As we sat side by side on the sofa, which he’d draped with a rubber sheet to keep all of our sex mess contained, we actually talked.

“I knew that first day I saw you sneaking in and out of Dan’s house that you were going to be my pig,” Steve told me. “I just felt

it and I knew that you would feel it too, once you had me inside you. Do you really want to be my pig? For me to own you?”

I couldn’t help the longing I felt when I looked at him. It was a pull that I couldn’t control, or deny. I felt it, and it was real. So why

deny it? “I’m sure, Steve. I’ve never been more sure. As long as you can use me like you talked about, I need it. I’m all yours.”

He smiled as he stared into my eyes. “I already texted some friends of mine to come over and help me finish getting you well

and truly pregnant, so I hope you mean that.”

“I do, Steve. If that’s what you want of me, I’ll do anything you want. I promise.” I felt a weird desperation to prove to him that I

was willing to follow any directive he gave me.

Steve sat back against the rubber sheet and threw a thin arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his bony side. “That’s good.

They’ll be here soon. Tonight, you will take all of the loads and dicks we can find for you, no matter what. And after that, you’ll

stay with me. I’ll use you a lot, you know. My viral load only keeps climbing higher and higher each day. So we will get you

knocked up. You’re going to get sick, you realize that, right?”

I was nodding my head, feeling sick in my stomach, but my heart was pounding and my dick throbbing. Even though this was

frighteningly extreme, I could not deny that I wanted to do it with him. All of it.

“I know, Steve. But I’ll do whatever you want me to. I’ve never felt this good in my life. So even if I can only have a few months

of this . . . depravity . . . I’d rather have that than a whole lifetime of feeling suffocated trying to pretend I’m someone I’m not,” I

told him in earnest.

He leaned closer and kissed my cheek. “I’m going to love killing you,” he whispered in my ear. “You will die from all that I’m

going to do to you. Well, I’ll probably go before you do,” he chuckled, sounding completely at ease with the notion of his death.

He’d accepted his circumstances and was making the absolute most of the time he has. Probably better than most people do

in those situations.

“What will happen to me if you . . . if you die before me?” I asked, suddenly really unsure. I loved the idea of living my life with

him, to serve as his personal cum whore, but once he’s gone? I can’t go back to my ‘normal’ life after that. Especially if I waste

away like he is. The people in that life wouldn’t know how to accept me.

“I’ll pass you on to one of my bugged-up buddies to continue my work until you die,” he told me, so matter-of-fact it was

almost as if we weren’t talking about my probably-horrific demise.

Before I could say anything else, Steve sucked in a deep breath and began pulling me onto his lap, where I noticed he was rock

hard again.

“Until then, we are going to spend an obscene amount of time with my big cock up your tight faggot hole,” he told me,

reaching behind to take hold of the plug in my ass.

Just as he was about to yank it out, the doorbell rang. Steve carefully lifted me off of his lap and then I was standing in front of

him. “That’ll be my friends. Go let them in -and don’t bother trying to cover yourself up. They’re all going to know every inch

of you before they’re done with you, anyway. Not to mention, you’ll be carrying several other strains in your faggot ass, too. No

medications will work on a few of my buddies, so you’re in for a treat,” he laughed as he spun me around and swatted my ass

to get me in motion to the front door.

I stood in front of the door for only a second, gulped over a lump in my throat, knowing that once I opened that door, there

really would be no going back. From this point on, the remainder of my lifetime will be spent in servitude of men’s cocks. Every

moment of every day will revolve around getting fucked and bred like the most disgusting cock whore imaginable. My body will

be flooded with so many viruses and bugs that I know Steve won’t allow me to get treatment for. My body will be overcome. I

will become a petri dish for a new breed of virus, a combination of all of these powerful and lethal strains, all mixing in my body,

morphing my DNA into something unimaginable.

Something that will eventually mean my end.

I opened the door.

THE END ?

(AND A NEW BEGINNING!)

• Like 16
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the AWESOME comments, guys! I have to admit that I am a little out of practice writing 'Breeding Zone' content, been solely focused on my 'legitimate' writing (which I'm still working on publishing!). 

But since you seem to be enjoying this story and where my dark mind has taken it, I will bounce around some ideas for an additional chapter or two.

• Like 6

Glad to hear this is just the beginning as I want to know how much of a submissive cum-dump pig he becomes, more about how the men are using him, what bugs he picks up, and how long it takes him to convert and accept his new life.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2019 at 4:08 PM, shinelover said:

**Like I said, I'm only doing a couple more chapters so this one is quite longer than I intended, but it has the good

stuff that I wanted. Enjoy!**

CHAPTER TWO

That weekend Dan and I had scheduled our next fuck session, planning for a much longer play time this time around.

We’d had days of waiting, and now that he got his first taste of hot male butt, his dick was apparently constantly hard as

memories of being sunk in me played on a loop in his mind.

Good. That means he isn’t as upset about sharing me as I first thought.

I wasn’t sure if his neighbor would actually be there this weekend, but I arrived with that exciting thought in mind.

I’d never been treated like property before and it turned me the fuck on. The idea of getting passed back and forth

between these two guys was like one of my wet dreams come true! And I didn’t even know anything about this

neighbor, only that he apparently thought it was okay to blackmail his neighbor for a piece of ass.

That should have been disturbing to me, but it wasn’t. Again, it only turned me the fuck on.

When I arrived, Dan pulled me in the house quickly and slammed the door shut, but not in haste to get in me as I

thought. He was looking sort of frantic and concerned as he dragged me over into the living room.

“We don’t have much time ‘til he gets here,” he practically whispered to me. “Are you sure you’re okay with doing

this? I never imagined having you come over the other day would put you in this situation. I don’t know how I’d

handle the wife finding out, but you shouldn’t feel responsible. I can’t let you do this.”

His concern really was sweet, but he obviously had no clue about the world of greedy sex pigs. Okay, so I had the

greedy part down, but I was new to being a sex pig. For most of my adult like, I’ve been more reserved. Recently I

just started to ask myself, “What for?”. Like, who am I saving myself for? I’ve always had the urge to get used by a

lot of men, but always fought it.

Not anymore.

I took his face in my hands to get him to focus on me as I told him, “Dan, relax. I can handle it. You might think that

a lot of the stuff you’ve seen online is just acting, but I can assure you that there are plenty of us who will happily take

loads from whoever is offering. This neighbor of yours is just a bonus, so don’t worry. Everything will be fine.”

Little did I know . . .

Seconds later a loud pounding came from the front door and Dan looked stricken again as he went to answer it. He

returned to the living room with a man who was taller than his six feet by about three inches, but where Dan is getting

on the thicker side, this guy was rail thin.

The pronounced bulge in his pants captured my attention and made me forget to give him a closer look. My mouth

was watering and my hole was already yawning open all on it’s own.

Dan looked resigned as he quietly said, “Chris, this is my neighbor, Steve. Steve-”

“Pig,” Steve interrupted, like he spat the word out. “I think I’ll call you pig,” he said, his tone ominous and predatory

as he glared into my eyes.

I’d never seen such intensity before. It wasn’t passion. It was something else, something almost sinister. It made me

both uncomfortable and horny at the same time. I’d always been drawn to men who looked sort of mean or hard or

dangerous (though I never acted on it), and that’s what was radiating off of Steve.

I could tell that Steve was going to be the Alpha in this situation as Dan was still sort of cowering, looking like he

wanted to be anywhere but here. However, Steve wasn’t going to let that happen.

“Dan, why don’t you take first crack at that ass while the pig gets me hard and wet. My dick is a lot bigger than yours,

so I’d like a load in there before I destroy his hole,” Steve said, sounding oddly playful.

As if it wasn’t obvious that Dan was anxious about this entire situation, I had to work to get him hard enough to fuck

me. This should have been turning him on more, not less. Either way, I got him hard while sucking him, as Steve stripped

out of his shorts.  Once Dan got his cock head in my warm hole, his nerves seemed to vanish.

What man could possibly concentrate on worries when their dick is buried deep in a hungry hole?

Dan held my hips and pumped away at my ass using a steady pace, while I was bent forward and working Steve’s

mammoth cock. It was the hugest slab of man meat I’ve ever seen. Thick as my forearm and probably as long, too.

He wasn’t kidding about destroying my hole. I should have been scared, but something told me this man was going

to give me the fuck of a lifetime.

Steve’s precum was the most delicious thing I’d ever tasted. It had a perfect balance of sweet and salty that made

me sort of hope that he would cum in my mouth so I could swish a good mouthful of his seed around my taste buds.

But I really wanted to feel Steve in my ass.

I have to admit that I’m a bit ashamed. I was so consumed with my thoughts of what Steve was doing to do to me

that I wasn’t giving my all to Dan. I was just a hole standing in front of him that he was pumping away.

From his soft grunts I guess he was enjoying it anyway, but I know that I could have put much more enthusiasm into

that fuck. But something about Steve had me almost hypnotized.

Moments later Dan grunted, “Ready for my load?”

I yanked my head back off of Steve’s cock and yelled, “Fuck yes! Breed me!” before going back to sucking Steve.

It only took about five more thrusts before Dan buried himself balls deep in me and I felt his cock twitching as he

unloaded his seed in me. Fuck, that feeling never gets old.

And now that he was finishing, I was eager to give Steve a try. I knew that even with Dan’s load coating my ass walls,

it was going to be a very tight fit getting Steve’s huge dick up my ass. But I have always loved feeling stretched

beyond my capacity, so I knew I would be getting some delicious pain/pleasure soon.

Little did I know . . .

Once Dan had extracted his softening cock from my now-sloppy hole, I stood and stretched out my back. My eyes

were still practically glued to Steve’s enormous dick and I wondered how I would ever fit that in me.

I’ve seen videos about fisting before, and I imagine taking him in you would be like that. But I’ve never even come

close to trying to get fisted. How the hell am I going to manage it?

And yet there was still a pull, a need in me. Now that I’d seen his cock, I just couldn’t turn him away. I had to have him.

More like him having me, really. I didn’t think I had much say in the matter anymore.

Steve stood back and leered at me while he slowly stroked his cock -that hung practically down to his knees! Not quite,

but it was damn close. Now I was feeling more frightening than horny. There really is no way I can take him.

As panic was starting to grip me, Steve released his cock and reached out to grab me by the throat. Not enough to cut

off my air entirely, but it was a firm grip that told me to pay attention. “There’s no going back, pig. We’ve got an

arrangement.”

He glanced from me to Dan and then back to me before he said, “Let’s go over to my place. I’ve got a better set-up

and . . .” he paused to glance around the immaculate living room, “I wouldn’t want to make a mess in here. And trust

me, things are going to get messy.”

Steve turned at the doorway of the living room and said, “Grab your shit,” before heading down the hallway away from

the front door. I scrambled to gather my clothing but didn’t take the time to actually redress, while I heard Dan pulling

his clothes back on and follow behind me.

As I headed down the hall in the direction Steve went, I realized that he wanted us to cut through the back yard into his

yard, so I didn’t worry that I was completely nude.

“Are you sure about this?” Dan asked in a loud whisper.

We were at the back door when I looked back at him. “Look, I don’t want to cause trouble for you. And, anyway, he

seems pretty determined. I’ll just go along with it. If I really don’t feel comfortable, I’ll get out of there. Besides, what’s

he going to do? It’s his word against yours,” I told him before rushing through the yard, through the adjoining gate,

and through Steve’s open back door.

Steve waited for me just inside the open door. He’d removed his tee shirt, revealing his skinny body. I’ve always been

thin and hated when people called me skinny, but this guy was skinny. As in skin and bones.

He had a bunch of tattoos on his torso that I hadn’t seen with the shirt on. Some of them were kind of muddled

looking, while others stood out clearly. I assumed that they held some meaning to him. He must have been a scientist

because some of them looked like chemical symbols.

I heard Dan enter behind me and saw Steve’s posture stiffen. Looking up at his face, he was frowning, too. “You might

not want to stick around for this part,” he told him.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Now I was getting scared, no doubt about it. What the fuck have I gotten

myself into? I thought I was just going to have a little extra fun, get an extra load, and head home a happy boy.

Now I didn’t know what to expect.

I looked at Dan who looked really worried for me. He gulped anxiously in that way that told me he was really worried

what he’d gotten us both into. Being a genuine guy, he probably felt like shit for getting me caught up in all of this.

His eyes darted around a little but finally met Steve’s. He cleared his throat and said, “I’ll stick around to make sure

he’s ok.” His voice was a little uncertain, but he was clear that he was going to stick by my side, which went a little

to reassure me.

Steve scoffed and said, “Suit yourself. But stay the fuck out of my way. The pig is mine now.”

Well, his stern voice was night and day compared to Dan’s. Steve left no doubt that he was getting things done his

way.

Surprisingly, Steve held my hand as he walked me down a short hallway to a door that led to the basement. As he

took the stairs, I couldn’t help but wonder why people always had their sex rooms in the basement.

Yes, there was something sexy about it. But when you were in a situation like the one I was currently, it was more

terrifying than sexy. Visions of serial killers were dancing through my head!

The twisted thing was that as I was having these thoughts, Steve was cackling to himself ahead of me. What the hell

was he laughing at? Or did I just say all of that out loud? Holy shit!

He didn’t say anything, though, until we were standing in the middle of the open concept play room. Dan had paused

at the bottom of the stairs, looking completely torn. It was sort of nice that he felt responsible for me, but there really

was nothing he could do, so I didn’t bother to try and reassure him.

How could I reassure him when I was terrified myself?

“Leave your clothes in the bin over there,” Steve instructed, gesturing over to an empty basin on the floor next to the

stairs. “Then get that ass up on the fuck bench. You’ll be more comfortable there than if you were standing the entire

time.”

How nice of him to take that into consideration. Not! He was going to be stuffing that mammoth cock into my tight

hole -nothing about this was going to be comfortable!

I did as I was told, almost like I was in some kind of haze, or hypnotic suggestion. I could have easily just taken my

clothes and run back up the stairs. And yet, here I am, cock fully hard, my heart pounding in my chest, and my hole

feeling . . . dammit! My hole was aching to be stuffed FULL! There is no doubt that he will stuff me full.

I did as I was told and before I knew it, I was kneeling on the fuck bench, and surprised that I was comfortable this

way. There was no strain on my back or legs, and I could just relax. Hopefully I could relax enough to take him into

me without doing any permanent damage.

He didn’t waste any time either. As I was discarding my clothes and getting into position, he was walking around the

room, flipping switches, turning on lights and cameras and monitors playing bareback porn. I had no idea what he

planned to do with the cameras, well, obviously I did, but what would he do with the video? Sell it? Post it online?

Bloody Hell!

And by the time I was situated, he had everything right where he wanted it. And then he was on me. No preamble.

One second nothing, and the next I felt his hands on my ass, one hand on each cheek, pulling me wide open.

And then I felt his enormous cock head at my opening. Oh fuck, this is it. Relax, breathe, relax, clear everything else

away, I told myself in a desperate attempt to will my hole open so that I didn’t get ripped to shreds.

My mind closed nearly everything else away, except for Steve and my pig hole. I didn’t think about any other part of

my body, just my vulnerable opening and the massive meat dong that was insisting on entrance.

I could hear the sounds of raw sex filling the room from the sound system attached to the monitors displaying

breeder sex videos. That helped put my mind in the right place. I couldn’t see the monitors, but I could picture

assholes gaping open and swallowing cocks, swallowing their loads.

As I did so, my hole yawned open and I felt Steve begin to slide in.

“Shit, you are a fucking whore!” he laughed as he sunk into me. “Look at you taking that cock. I’m not even pushing

and your fucking pig hole is just eating me up. You want what I got, dontcha, pig?” he laughed sinisterly.

My hole might have yawned open and allow entrance, but that didn’t mean I was wide open and gaping. He made it

a couple of inches in and then stopped, allowing me to breathe and try to adjust. It was still quite a shock to my system.

Before I got back into that mindset, Steve slammed full length into me, balls deep in one hard thrust! I felt my entire

insides split apart from the sudden invasion and I howled in pain. That explains why play rooms are in basements -so

the neighbors can't hear! Normally if there’s some pain during a fuck, I just grin and bear it.

This wasn’t just pain, though. I felt like someone just rammed a telephone pole up my ass, I’d never been so full or

so violated. Violated, that’s a good word for what I was feeling.

And yet, the stupid thing is . . . somehow I was turned on during it all. I could feel my cock throbbing beneath me,

trapped between my stomach and the padded bench.

It’s almost like another aspect of my personality came out with extreme pain like this, a part that reveled in it. Because

apparently I was, as I suddenly found myself shoving back onto Steven’s hard monster cock.

“Look at you, fucking pig! Riding this cock even though I just busted you open good!” he snarled, so impressed and

amused by my behavior. “You can’t see it, pig, but you will when you watch the video. Your ass is lubing my big dick

up nice and slick with all of that blood.”

Blood? Hell! Bloody Hell! He really had done some damage. So why was my ass feeling greedy, still?

Steve took hold of my hips and pumped away, my hole destroyed and slackened enough that he could just ride me.

Especially with the combination of his precum, Dan’s load, and my own ass juices and blood slickening his ride.

I could feel all around my ass and down my legs were wet as he continued to rape my hole. I knew it was blood. There

was no way Dan bred me that much or Steve could precum that much.

So why the hell am I still turned on by this fuck? Am I sick? I’m a sick fucker for loving the fuck this man is giving me.

I’ve never done anything like this before, nothing ever this extreme.

Steve power-fucked my ass for what felt like another hour, but was probably another fifteen or twenty minutes. Then

he slowed and lowered himself down onto me so his stomach was flush with my back. He brought his head down next

to mine on the left and whispered into my ear.

“So, the pig is enjoying the ride, I take it?” his gravelly voice rumbled sexily. “Good thing ‘cause you’re not getting

out of here until I’ve gotten all I want from you. Or, should I say, given you all I want to give you,” he chuckled.

“What . . . what do you mean?” I asked, feeling a sudden surge of panic again.

“You’re not leaving here without my AIDS, pig,” he snarled into my ear.

AIDS?!? What the fuck? I was suddenly thrashing against him, whimpering, trying to get Dan to come and get this sick

fuck off of me.

I could hear struggling and Dan was trying to get Steve off of me. He didn’t know what Steve had told me but it must

have been quite clear that I wanted to go.

“Back the fuck off, Dan, or your wife gets a phone call at her mother’s house tonight,” Steve bellowed, and then the

room fell silent, except for the porn playing in the background.

It’s not like they could have been fighting much, given that Steve was still buried balls-deep up my ass, but whatever

struggle they got into ceased and I heard Dan walk away.

Quietly, he said, “Chris, I’m sorry. I didn’t know this would happen,” and then he disappeared up the stairs.

I felt Steve lean down next to my ear again and in a sexy whisper, he said, “Thank fuck, I thought he would never

leave. Now we can have some real fun. You want that, don’t you, pig?”

Why did my body respond to this man who had literally destroyed me? I had never been so turned on in my life, and

this man just told me he was going to give me AIDS! What the hell is wrong with me?

“You want it, I know you do,” he chuckled into my ear before he pushed himself back up to standing.

“Are you ready for your first load of AIDS cum, pig?” he asked loudly.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me!” I heard my own voice yelling.

Fuck, I really am a sick fuck. Then again, I’d just been thinking he was a sick fuck, too, so maybe we were more

compatible than I thought. I was so inexperienced with sex outside of vanilla, this was all so new and exciting, I

couldn’t deny that I wanted to delve deeper.

“Here it comes, fucking whore! Take my HIV! Take my AIDS!!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs as his balls erupted

and blasted my shredded insides with scalding hot high viral cum.

I’ll admit it stung like a bitch, but somehow I got a perverse thrill from that. I just didn’t know my own mind anymore.

As his cum began to shoot into me, I felt my own cock going off below me as a pool of my semen spread out between

me and the bench. I felt like such a pig. And I loved every second of it.

Steve yanked his dick out of my ass, causing me to yell out in pain and shock. He stepped back and appeared to

marvel at the mess he’d made of me. I glanced over my shoulder back at him and could see my reflection in a large

mirror on the wall behind him.

My entire backside and the backs of my legs were streaked with blood. I hadn’t just gotten a tiny tear. I was bleeding.

Not gushing or requiring medical attention. I don’t think, anyway. But there was an alarming amount of blood.

“We’re off to a good start, pig,” Steve told me, sounding kind of proud and not nearly as scary as he had before. “You

up for it?”

I really didn’t want to be up for it. I really thought I should say something like, “Go fuck yourself you sick fuck!” and

take my damaged ass to the nearest hospital for some stitches and some PEP.

That’s not what I said, though.

On 4/1/2019 at 4:08 PM, shinelover said:

**Like I said, I'm only doing a couple more chapters so this one is quite longer than I intended, but it has the good

stuff that I wanted. Enjoy!**

CHAPTER TWO

That weekend Dan and I had scheduled our next fuck session, planning for a much longer play time this time around.

We’d had days of waiting, and now that he got his first taste of hot male butt, his dick was apparently constantly hard as

memories of being sunk in me played on a loop in his mind.

Good. That means he isn’t as upset about sharing me as I first thought.

I wasn’t sure if his neighbor would actually be there this weekend, but I arrived with that exciting thought in mind.

I’d never been treated like property before and it turned me the fuck on. The idea of getting passed back and forth

between these two guys was like one of my wet dreams come true! And I didn’t even know anything about this

neighbor, only that he apparently thought it was okay to blackmail his neighbor for a piece of ass.

That should have been disturbing to me, but it wasn’t. Again, it only turned me the fuck on.

When I arrived, Dan pulled me in the house quickly and slammed the door shut, but not in haste to get in me as I

thought. He was looking sort of frantic and concerned as he dragged me over into the living room.

“We don’t have much time ‘til he gets here,” he practically whispered to me. “Are you sure you’re okay with doing

this? I never imagined having you come over the other day would put you in this situation. I don’t know how I’d

handle the wife finding out, but you shouldn’t feel responsible. I can’t let you do this.”

His concern really was sweet, but he obviously had no clue about the world of greedy sex pigs. Okay, so I had the

greedy part down, but I was new to being a sex pig. For most of my adult like, I’ve been more reserved. Recently I

just started to ask myself, “What for?”. Like, who am I saving myself for? I’ve always had the urge to get used by a

lot of men, but always fought it.

Not anymore.

I took his face in my hands to get him to focus on me as I told him, “Dan, relax. I can handle it. You might think that

a lot of the stuff you’ve seen online is just acting, but I can assure you that there are plenty of us who will happily take

loads from whoever is offering. This neighbor of yours is just a bonus, so don’t worry. Everything will be fine.”

Little did I know . . .

Seconds later a loud pounding came from the front door and Dan looked stricken again as he went to answer it. He

returned to the living room with a man who was taller than his six feet by about three inches, but where Dan is getting

on the thicker side, this guy was rail thin.

The pronounced bulge in his pants captured my attention and made me forget to give him a closer look. My mouth

was watering and my hole was already yawning open all on it’s own.

Dan looked resigned as he quietly said, “Chris, this is my neighbor, Steve. Steve-”

“Pig,” Steve interrupted, like he spat the word out. “I think I’ll call you pig,” he said, his tone ominous and predatory

as he glared into my eyes.

I’d never seen such intensity before. It wasn’t passion. It was something else, something almost sinister. It made me

both uncomfortable and horny at the same time. I’d always been drawn to men who looked sort of mean or hard or

dangerous (though I never acted on it), and that’s what was radiating off of Steve.

I could tell that Steve was going to be the Alpha in this situation as Dan was still sort of cowering, looking like he

wanted to be anywhere but here. However, Steve wasn’t going to let that happen.

“Dan, why don’t you take first crack at that ass while the pig gets me hard and wet. My dick is a lot bigger than yours,

so I’d like a load in there before I destroy his hole,” Steve said, sounding oddly playful.

As if it wasn’t obvious that Dan was anxious about this entire situation, I had to work to get him hard enough to fuck

me. This should have been turning him on more, not less. Either way, I got him hard while sucking him, as Steve stripped

out of his shorts.  Once Dan got his cock head in my warm hole, his nerves seemed to vanish.

What man could possibly concentrate on worries when their dick is buried deep in a hungry hole?

Dan held my hips and pumped away at my ass using a steady pace, while I was bent forward and working Steve’s

mammoth cock. It was the hugest slab of man meat I’ve ever seen. Thick as my forearm and probably as long, too.

He wasn’t kidding about destroying my hole. I should have been scared, but something told me this man was going

to give me the fuck of a lifetime.

Steve’s precum was the most delicious thing I’d ever tasted. It had a perfect balance of sweet and salty that made

me sort of hope that he would cum in my mouth so I could swish a good mouthful of his seed around my taste buds.

But I really wanted to feel Steve in my ass.

I have to admit that I’m a bit ashamed. I was so consumed with my thoughts of what Steve was doing to do to me

that I wasn’t giving my all to Dan. I was just a hole standing in front of him that he was pumping away.

From his soft grunts I guess he was enjoying it anyway, but I know that I could have put much more enthusiasm into

that fuck. But something about Steve had me almost hypnotized.

Moments later Dan grunted, “Ready for my load?”

I yanked my head back off of Steve’s cock and yelled, “Fuck yes! Breed me!” before going back to sucking Steve.

It only took about five more thrusts before Dan buried himself balls deep in me and I felt his cock twitching as he

unloaded his seed in me. Fuck, that feeling never gets old.

And now that he was finishing, I was eager to give Steve a try. I knew that even with Dan’s load coating my ass walls,

it was going to be a very tight fit getting Steve’s huge dick up my ass. But I have always loved feeling stretched

beyond my capacity, so I knew I would be getting some delicious pain/pleasure soon.

Little did I know . . .

Once Dan had extracted his softening cock from my now-sloppy hole, I stood and stretched out my back. My eyes

were still practically glued to Steve’s enormous dick and I wondered how I would ever fit that in me.

I’ve seen videos about fisting before, and I imagine taking him in you would be like that. But I’ve never even come

close to trying to get fisted. How the hell am I going to manage it?

And yet there was still a pull, a need in me. Now that I’d seen his cock, I just couldn’t turn him away. I had to have him.

More like him having me, really. I didn’t think I had much say in the matter anymore.

Steve stood back and leered at me while he slowly stroked his cock -that hung practically down to his knees! Not quite,

but it was damn close. Now I was feeling more frightening than horny. There really is no way I can take him.

As panic was starting to grip me, Steve released his cock and reached out to grab me by the throat. Not enough to cut

off my air entirely, but it was a firm grip that told me to pay attention. “There’s no going back, pig. We’ve got an

arrangement.”

He glanced from me to Dan and then back to me before he said, “Let’s go over to my place. I’ve got a better set-up

and . . .” he paused to glance around the immaculate living room, “I wouldn’t want to make a mess in here. And trust

me, things are going to get messy.”

Steve turned at the doorway of the living room and said, “Grab your shit,” before heading down the hallway away from

the front door. I scrambled to gather my clothing but didn’t take the time to actually redress, while I heard Dan pulling

his clothes back on and follow behind me.

As I headed down the hall in the direction Steve went, I realized that he wanted us to cut through the back yard into his

yard, so I didn’t worry that I was completely nude.

“Are you sure about this?” Dan asked in a loud whisper.

We were at the back door when I looked back at him. “Look, I don’t want to cause trouble for you. And, anyway, he

seems pretty determined. I’ll just go along with it. If I really don’t feel comfortable, I’ll get out of there. Besides, what’s

he going to do? It’s his word against yours,” I told him before rushing through the yard, through the adjoining gate,

and through Steve’s open back door.

Steve waited for me just inside the open door. He’d removed his tee shirt, revealing his skinny body. I’ve always been

thin and hated when people called me skinny, but this guy was skinny. As in skin and bones.

He had a bunch of tattoos on his torso that I hadn’t seen with the shirt on. Some of them were kind of muddled

looking, while others stood out clearly. I assumed that they held some meaning to him. He must have been a scientist

because some of them looked like chemical symbols.

I heard Dan enter behind me and saw Steve’s posture stiffen. Looking up at his face, he was frowning, too. “You might

not want to stick around for this part,” he told him.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Now I was getting scared, no doubt about it. What the fuck have I gotten

myself into? I thought I was just going to have a little extra fun, get an extra load, and head home a happy boy.

Now I didn’t know what to expect.

I looked at Dan who looked really worried for me. He gulped anxiously in that way that told me he was really worried

what he’d gotten us both into. Being a genuine guy, he probably felt like shit for getting me caught up in all of this.

His eyes darted around a little but finally met Steve’s. He cleared his throat and said, “I’ll stick around to make sure

he’s ok.” His voice was a little uncertain, but he was clear that he was going to stick by my side, which went a little

to reassure me.

Steve scoffed and said, “Suit yourself. But stay the fuck out of my way. The pig is mine now.”

Well, his stern voice was night and day compared to Dan’s. Steve left no doubt that he was getting things done his

way.

Surprisingly, Steve held my hand as he walked me down a short hallway to a door that led to the basement. As he

took the stairs, I couldn’t help but wonder why people always had their sex rooms in the basement.

Yes, there was something sexy about it. But when you were in a situation like the one I was currently, it was more

terrifying than sexy. Visions of serial killers were dancing through my head!

The twisted thing was that as I was having these thoughts, Steve was cackling to himself ahead of me. What the hell

was he laughing at? Or did I just say all of that out loud? Holy shit!

He didn’t say anything, though, until we were standing in the middle of the open concept play room. Dan had paused

at the bottom of the stairs, looking completely torn. It was sort of nice that he felt responsible for me, but there really

was nothing he could do, so I didn’t bother to try and reassure him.

How could I reassure him when I was terrified myself?

“Leave your clothes in the bin over there,” Steve instructed, gesturing over to an empty basin on the floor next to the

stairs. “Then get that ass up on the fuck bench. You’ll be more comfortable there than if you were standing the entire

time.”

How nice of him to take that into consideration. Not! He was going to be stuffing that mammoth cock into my tight

hole -nothing about this was going to be comfortable!

I did as I was told, almost like I was in some kind of haze, or hypnotic suggestion. I could have easily just taken my

clothes and run back up the stairs. And yet, here I am, cock fully hard, my heart pounding in my chest, and my hole

feeling . . . dammit! My hole was aching to be stuffed FULL! There is no doubt that he will stuff me full.

I did as I was told and before I knew it, I was kneeling on the fuck bench, and surprised that I was comfortable this

way. There was no strain on my back or legs, and I could just relax. Hopefully I could relax enough to take him into

me without doing any permanent damage.

He didn’t waste any time either. As I was discarding my clothes and getting into position, he was walking around the

room, flipping switches, turning on lights and cameras and monitors playing bareback porn. I had no idea what he

planned to do with the cameras, well, obviously I did, but what would he do with the video? Sell it? Post it online?

Bloody Hell!

And by the time I was situated, he had everything right where he wanted it. And then he was on me. No preamble.

One second nothing, and the next I felt his hands on my ass, one hand on each cheek, pulling me wide open.

And then I felt his enormous cock head at my opening. Oh fuck, this is it. Relax, breathe, relax, clear everything else

away, I told myself in a desperate attempt to will my hole open so that I didn’t get ripped to shreds.

My mind closed nearly everything else away, except for Steve and my pig hole. I didn’t think about any other part of

my body, just my vulnerable opening and the massive meat dong that was insisting on entrance.

I could hear the sounds of raw sex filling the room from the sound system attached to the monitors displaying

breeder sex videos. That helped put my mind in the right place. I couldn’t see the monitors, but I could picture

assholes gaping open and swallowing cocks, swallowing their loads.

As I did so, my hole yawned open and I felt Steve begin to slide in.

“Shit, you are a fucking whore!” he laughed as he sunk into me. “Look at you taking that cock. I’m not even pushing

and your fucking pig hole is just eating me up. You want what I got, dontcha, pig?” he laughed sinisterly.

My hole might have yawned open and allow entrance, but that didn’t mean I was wide open and gaping. He made it

a couple of inches in and then stopped, allowing me to breathe and try to adjust. It was still quite a shock to my system.

Before I got back into that mindset, Steve slammed full length into me, balls deep in one hard thrust! I felt my entire

insides split apart from the sudden invasion and I howled in pain. That explains why play rooms are in basements -so

the neighbors can't hear! Normally if there’s some pain during a fuck, I just grin and bear it.

This wasn’t just pain, though. I felt like someone just rammed a telephone pole up my ass, I’d never been so full or

so violated. Violated, that’s a good word for what I was feeling.

And yet, the stupid thing is . . . somehow I was turned on during it all. I could feel my cock throbbing beneath me,

trapped between my stomach and the padded bench.

It’s almost like another aspect of my personality came out with extreme pain like this, a part that reveled in it. Because

apparently I was, as I suddenly found myself shoving back onto Steven’s hard monster cock.

“Look at you, fucking pig! Riding this cock even though I just busted you open good!” he snarled, so impressed and

amused by my behavior. “You can’t see it, pig, but you will when you watch the video. Your ass is lubing my big dick

up nice and slick with all of that blood.”

Blood? Hell! Bloody Hell! He really had done some damage. So why was my ass feeling greedy, still?

Steve took hold of my hips and pumped away, my hole destroyed and slackened enough that he could just ride me.

Especially with the combination of his precum, Dan’s load, and my own ass juices and blood slickening his ride.

I could feel all around my ass and down my legs were wet as he continued to rape my hole. I knew it was blood. There

was no way Dan bred me that much or Steve could precum that much.

So why the hell am I still turned on by this fuck? Am I sick? I’m a sick fucker for loving the fuck this man is giving me.

I’ve never done anything like this before, nothing ever this extreme.

Steve power-fucked my ass for what felt like another hour, but was probably another fifteen or twenty minutes. Then

he slowed and lowered himself down onto me so his stomach was flush with my back. He brought his head down next

to mine on the left and whispered into my ear.

“So, the pig is enjoying the ride, I take it?” his gravelly voice rumbled sexily. “Good thing ‘cause you’re not getting

out of here until I’ve gotten all I want from you. Or, should I say, given you all I want to give you,” he chuckled.

“What . . . what do you mean?” I asked, feeling a sudden surge of panic again.

“You’re not leaving here without my AIDS, pig,” he snarled into my ear.

AIDS?!? What the fuck? I was suddenly thrashing against him, whimpering, trying to get Dan to come and get this sick

fuck off of me.

I could hear struggling and Dan was trying to get Steve off of me. He didn’t know what Steve had told me but it must

have been quite clear that I wanted to go.

“Back the fuck off, Dan, or your wife gets a phone call at her mother’s house tonight,” Steve bellowed, and then the

room fell silent, except for the porn playing in the background.

It’s not like they could have been fighting much, given that Steve was still buried balls-deep up my ass, but whatever

struggle they got into ceased and I heard Dan walk away.

Quietly, he said, “Chris, I’m sorry. I didn’t know this would happen,” and then he disappeared up the stairs.

I felt Steve lean down next to my ear again and in a sexy whisper, he said, “Thank fuck, I thought he would never

leave. Now we can have some real fun. You want that, don’t you, pig?”

Why did my body respond to this man who had literally destroyed me? I had never been so turned on in my life, and

this man just told me he was going to give me AIDS! What the hell is wrong with me?

“You want it, I know you do,” he chuckled into my ear before he pushed himself back up to standing.

“Are you ready for your first load of AIDS cum, pig?” he asked loudly.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me!” I heard my own voice yelling.

Fuck, I really am a sick fuck. Then again, I’d just been thinking he was a sick fuck, too, so maybe we were more

compatible than I thought. I was so inexperienced with sex outside of vanilla, this was all so new and exciting, I

couldn’t deny that I wanted to delve deeper.

“Here it comes, fucking whore! Take my HIV! Take my AIDS!!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs as his balls erupted

and blasted my shredded insides with scalding hot high viral cum.

I’ll admit it stung like a bitch, but somehow I got a perverse thrill from that. I just didn’t know my own mind anymore.

As his cum began to shoot into me, I felt my own cock going off below me as a pool of my semen spread out between

me and the bench. I felt like such a pig. And I loved every second of it.

Steve yanked his dick out of my ass, causing me to yell out in pain and shock. He stepped back and appeared to

marvel at the mess he’d made of me. I glanced over my shoulder back at him and could see my reflection in a large

mirror on the wall behind him.

My entire backside and the backs of my legs were streaked with blood. I hadn’t just gotten a tiny tear. I was bleeding.

Not gushing or requiring medical attention. I don’t think, anyway. But there was an alarming amount of blood.

“We’re off to a good start, pig,” Steve told me, sounding kind of proud and not nearly as scary as he had before. “You

up for it?”

I really didn’t want to be up for it. I really thought I should say something like, “Go fuck yourself you sick fuck!” and

take my damaged ass to the nearest hospital for some stitches and some PEP.

That’s not what I said, though.

That is some of the best twisted forced sex that was unreal and scorching hot. I could feel every thrust and hear ever guttural sexual desire he was going to act out on your hopeless fuck hole.  

GREAT