Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

Not sure if this goes here, but here we go. 

I read a last load post were the guy said he had never done ATM before (got more than he bargained for). 

Ive done Ass To Mouth literally EVERY TIME I get fucked. Everytime. Is it just the tops I got were a bit piggier? I know I am and I love cleaning my ass juices and cum off a big dick especially if the next dick starts fucking me right then. 

I just find it odd he had never done it and so many tops have made me do it. 

Am I the lucky one? 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Guest Azcumdump91

I do it a lot, they ether cum in my ass or pull it out and cum down my throat. I don't mind it my ass is clean and I've never had an issue. It's hot in the heat of the moment too

I was seeing a very Dominant Top. The first time he fucked me, he pulled out and pointed to his slimy cock and said, "Suck it clean bitch." I was hesitant at first. He slapped me lightly on the face and said "NOW!" I complied and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. It felt so nasty and degrading. I loved it! He never had to order me twice again.

Edited by badjamie
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Bearman

Always happy to suck the tops dick clean after giving me a good fucking.Even hotter is sucking clean the dick of a top which has plowed another bottoms arse.

Guest Memphian

I'm not a big fan of ATM during the fuck, but I'm usually so horny after he breeds me I love to get on my needs and clean his cock off then.  I'm such a fanatic about being cleaned out I've never tasted anything other than his cum and whatever lube is left.  

Guest FatSnuffPig

Mmm just imagining a huge fat cock that just split my ass after a good brutal violent raping. Covered in cum. Blood and shit. Forced into my mouth to be cleaned and pushed down my throat to get me gagging and puking. Raping my face just as brutally as my ass was raped.

Sounds like heaven. 

I love ATM, no matter the situation I’d happily take a cock in my mouth after it was in me or any other hole 

with my partner I nurse his cock after he bred me 

in a group fun I encourage the tops to head over to let me clean their cock after it was in my pussy, tasting my sweet ass juices and cum mixed from all the tops that deposited in me

the kinkiest time was in the FSM (I went as a white hood mare) my partner was there as a stallion and at some point of the evening he got me off the sling and positioned me on my knees in the center of the fuck area and I just sucked any cock offered to me, regardless of the hole it was in or if it had a condom before 

oink! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I love ATM as well!! I try to thank the top who's just fucked me. Most times he hasn't fled the dark room and I am able to clean off his cock, in this way thanking him for a job well done. Other times, the top has exited the dark room way too fast for me to show him due respect. It's your gesture to clean off his jock with his cum and your ass juices that's important. OINK!

• Like 3

Guest PDXpissdrinker

I like playing with dildos - alone or with others, and deep throating them as they come out of an asshole. I spent hours last night shoving things up a guy’s ass - cleaning them all with my mouth.

I literally love when a guy pulls out and shoves his filthy cock in my mouth and blows his load. So degrading. I beg most guys to do that and most do. About 10% tell me its not my right to ask and they cum in my hole which is also so hot to have their DNA in my blood.  But if I have it my way... Which I shouldn't because my job is to please the top... I would have them fill my throat with their filthy cumload everytime.  I have gotten some sore throats from quick fuck sessions when I wasnt prepared. But other than that. So hot

• Like 1