Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

Same here! LOVE ass to mouth! My pussy juices mixed with the flavor of cum is the best taste ever!!! Also, I don’t wanna waste a drop of cum. While I definitely prefer the load in my hole, I love milking the last few drops out with my mouth. Love how slutty and turned on I get from being such a nympho bitch. ??

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It’s ironic, but I’ve never been with a Top (yet) that’s provided an ATM experience after he breeds me. I’d love to do it to see what it’s like. I’m always squeaky clean for My Tops, so it’s not a cleanliness issue for me. Since I enjoy it when I cum from being fucked and My Top uses my cum as additional lube (I prefer spit and precum only...not artificial lubes) if My Tops ever decide to perform ATM after breeding me I think it’d be super hot!

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, downtownswallow said:

It’s ironic, but I’ve never been with a Top (yet) that’s provided an ATM experience after he breeds me. I’d love to do it to see what it’s like. I’m always squeaky clean for My Tops, so it’s not a cleanliness issue for me. Since I enjoy it when I cum from being fucked and My Top uses my cum as additional lube (I prefer spit and precum only...not artificial lubes) if My Tops ever decide to perform ATM after breeding me I think it’d be super hot!

You could take the initiative and move to suck the man clean. Pause to give him the opportunity to refuse you the honor. He might need a few seconds to comprehend the depths of your depravity and balance his natural disgust against the satisfaction of completing the cycle of dominance.

• Like 1

Guest bbasslover79

Love the taste of my own hole mixed with cum, I also rarely clean my hole. The taste of a cock that just fucked someone else, even more intoxicating. 

I do it as a standard when I can. Just my way of saying thank you, and forgive the slight narcissism but I think I taste delicious after being bred. Hahaha. I have a few tops the like me to go back and forth, one hole to the other and back a few times during a session. It's also great for nursing a cock after you've been bred getting them warmed up for round 2 or 3 etc...

Always loved ducking my own fingers after they’ve been up my arse.

never used to be into the more messy side of things...  but now it’s a turn on as it’s a more depraved and sub thing to do.

my dream is to clean a cock that’s just cum in me, also to clean cum from a freshly fucked arse.

Hottest day experience lately was when I was being a total slut in my hotel room. Invited what turned out to be a very dominant top to play. 

He was aggressively finger fucking my cunt using nothing but spit and my own cum as lube. He pulled them out, turned me round and offered them to my mouth. 

His fingers were not clean... I kinda refused but he just said “it’s your mess, you clean it up”

I reluctantly went to put his two dirty fingers in my mouth and he grabbed the back my head and forced them in.

once I started it was intoxicating. I felt so dirty, like a total pig whore and I loved it. 

He asked if I wanted some more, he knew I did, and just said “yes please daddy, thank you daddy”.

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I've enjoyed ass to mouth the few times I've done it.  I'm always extremely clean when fucking.

But, I won't be "told" or "made" to do it.

If he tries to force me, he'll find out very quickly that I do have teeth.  It isn't his "right."

Hell Yes it is his right as a Top.

At a time in the U.S. when women are losing the rights to control their bodies, it is sad that some in the gay community believe that THEY shouldn't have the right to control THEIR OWN body.

I truly wonder what that says about the feeling of selfworth of some people.  And, by extension, the feelings of selfworth, or lack of it, in the gay community as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1