Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

Oh yes I have done ass to mouth for a long time, i starting making sure I clean myself out thoroughly every time, when a man pulls out it is instinctively my actions to clean him off and savor the juices and taste, especially in group scenes the bigger the gang and the swapping of ends as one pulls out and I am sucking one clean waiting on another to replace it I relish the chance to clean all the cocks once they emptied into my ass and pull out with the flavors of their cum and the other men’s cum on them 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Ass to mouth is honestly one of the best parts about barefucking. Nothing like a guy plowing your ass then forcing your throat around his cock.

That said have had a few occasional "accidents" during this. My general rule is as long as they've got me horny I'll still do it, although may need them to be forceful. I often find telling tops to be more forceful really gets them going though and they end up going to town on my throat and my ass!

• Like 2

I think this may be the place to FINALLY ask a question I've wondered about for 35 years.

Back in college I got curious while finger-fucking myself (not cleaned out or anything), took my fingers out & saw they had some shit on them, and tasted it & swallowed it.  I found it bitter and unpleasant, and then I was sick as hell for the next three days - could barely get out of bed, high fever, I was wretched.  Finally got over it thanks to the resilience of youth.

So, my question: doesn't eating shit make you sick, at least the first time?  Do you develop a tolerance for the microbes/bacteria/whatnot?  After getting sick from it, I've disliked even the thought of it.

Not judging anyone who does it - I love getting rimmed just like anyone else.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:40 AM, BBrawBottom said:

Not sure if this goes here, but here we go. 

I read a last load post were the guy said he had never done ATM before (got more than he bargained for). 

Ive done Ass To Mouth literally EVERY TIME I get fucked. Everytime. Is it just the tops I got were a bit piggier? I know I am and I love cleaning my ass juices and cum off a big dick especially if the next dick starts fucking me right then. 

I just find it odd he had never done it and so many tops have made me do it. 

Am I the lucky one? 

Well if I’m cleaned out and ready to have my ass fucked, I gladly do ATM! It’s a huge mental turn on. The sensation of being used, being submissive to another’s pleasure and being a dutiful cockwhore is what it’s all about for me! Love it!!

When someone is giving you a load in your ass it’s the proper thing to do is clean their dick off. If I’m at a party and I see the bottom is not willing I will get down on my knees and clean the dick. Top see this and will give you a load one day. 

On 5/1/2020 at 7:50 AM, scentofaman said:

I think this may be the place to FINALLY ask a question I've wondered about for 35 years.

Back in college I got curious while finger-fucking myself (not cleaned out or anything), took my fingers out & saw they had some shit on them, and tasted it & swallowed it.  I found it bitter and unpleasant, and then I was sick as hell for the next three days - could barely get out of bed, high fever, I was wretched.  Finally got over it thanks to the resilience of youth.

So, my question: doesn't eating shit make you sick, at least the first time?  Do you develop a tolerance for the microbes/bacteria/whatnot?  After getting sick from it, I've disliked even the thought of it.

Not judging anyone who does it - I love getting rimmed just like anyone else.

Honestly that sounds more like coincidence and bad luck. It is extremely uncommon to have that happen, and ATM is no exception - don't think I've ever gotten sick from that even if things haven't necessarily been 100% sparkling clean on the top's dick.

You can PM me if you want more info cause not allowed to talk about much on here.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2019 at 6:29 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

i was trained that its a cumdumps duty to clean cocks off with my mouth after theyre finished fucking their load into me

Quite correct. My first Owner/Master trained me (sometimes painfully so) that it was disrespectful no to clean cocks after they have bred me (or anyone else for that matter). Learnt quickly to obey Him.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:18 AM, boy4you said:

ATM is showing respect to the Top who just fuck you and just gave you his  precious load. If you are in a group and others see you do this they know you are worth fucking. 

My cousin was my first fuck and i felt his load blast in me. He told me good fags always take it raw. After he slid out he told me to suck it clean. I took that as a requirement after being fucked.

Totally agree, it's respect for having his babies up inside you and all his work to get his cum into you.

Plus it tastes so good.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

earlier this week i had two guys fuck me, they were both kissing each other and i was their total bottom bitch. they took turns fucking me that is one would fuck me while the other had me suck him, as one pulled out his cock out of my wet pussy, they switched and came and put that sweet hard cock in my mouth and have me suck it. i can say it was delicious and i loved it from ass to mouth.