Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

Guest Porthos

I love ATM....I am pretty good about making sure I'm reasonably clean before I get fucked. The majority of time i rely on spit for lube, with a sloppy blow job and using spit to get my hole wet. This usually requires me to suck a guy a number of times while he is fucking me to keep his dick and my ass wet. If the friction is too much I will pull away turn around and suck him. My favorite is then kissing him so he can taste my ass too.....Upon completion I always suck the guy off making sure all his cum is taken care of....Shit would turn me off, but the taste of ass juices is a turn on

This afternoon I already know I'll be doing a ton of ATM and hopefully felching.  Playing with a repeat total top/total bttm couple.  We played last month, but it took around an hour and lots of positions before my own hole and the bottom's started getting REALLY loose and sloppy.  That's when things got more "piggy" and the black top stud started sucking both our asses like it was his last meal.  I had fucked the bottom multiple times before this bf a couple years ago, but he never got loose and juicy like this.  The top wanted us to take turns bending over the bed for him to fuck while the other one of us stood up and bent over so he could eat sloppy hole while he fucked the other.  The top and I then started spit roasting the bottom so it was non-stop ATM for him as we rotated around.  ATM and felching are about the "nastiest" things I get into, and they turn me on more than anything.  The top and I were then just taking turns fucking the bottom's LOOSE wet hole, and I couldn't resist deep throating that black cock straight out of that wet loose bubble ass.  We were about an hour into it by that point, and going down on that juicy cock made me lose control and I could tell I was gonna cum.   Top was still in position to fuck the bottom, and we could all tell I was losing control, so top stuck his cock in his BF and I blew my load on the top's cock to fuck it in.  I cleaned him off again then made out with the top.  The top then immediately told me to get on all 4s and started pounding me.  We played for another 30 mins, and I kept taking dick like a champ :) 

Today I know the piggier play with start way sooner now that we all know we're into it, and I totally plan to have that bottom sit on my face after one of us breeds him and let me suck the cum from his hole unless the top bf wants it too!  I'm gonna push the envelope a little and also see if the total top will do ATM on my cock when I pull it out of his BF ass. He's SOOOO into eating sloppy hole I think he'll suck my cock from his BF hole too :)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

very first time I sucked a cock it had just come out of my ass.  Didn't even think about it, just went down on the guy and started sucking his cock and  it didn't even occur to me it had just been in my ass.  That was years ago and haven't done it since, basically because that situation has never happened again with any guys.

1 hour ago, rawvirgin said:

I have never done ATM but would like to try it next opportunity.

Has anyone here had any problems doing it ?

I mean OK it's my ass but is there any chance to getting

a bacterial infection or E. coli ?

If you choose to do ATM you have to make sure you’re as clean as possible. Two times I wasn’t and developed an throat infection. I still luv doing it though

I was disgusted by the idea for a long time until I met a couple who lied about condom use and not cumming in me and are probably the reason I became a raw bottom cumslut. Would leave pissed off with them but still go back. Then just gave up and did what the dom top told me. ATM came easier for me after that and now I really like it. 

I love it (I’ve posted previously on this thread). But after my initial (forced and controlled) introduction to ATM its a favourite of mine. I also, now prefer to NOT clean out as I’ve grown to love the whole taste of His/Their cocks and cum and my own arse funk.

indeed, the Owner who introduced me to ATM preferred me not to be cleaned out. I think he got enjoyment from the added humiliation of sometimes having me suck him clean with some shit on his cock. 

Now, I just love the taste and smell of it. 

Guest beardedbastard

If I bottom I always clean off the cock that bred me. They don’t even have to ask and some are surprised. If I am topping I’ll pull out and shove it in the bottoms face. If he refuses I usually end my play time there. They aren’t worthy of my seed. 

I have only done atm a hand full of times while in the middle of being bred. I do suck my top clean after breedings most of the time. I don’t when they have some big objection over it. I prefer to clean a man because it’s not only a sign of respect it gets the most amount of his dna in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2