Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

On 9/27/2020 at 5:11 PM, rawvirgin said:

I have never done ATM but would like to try it next opportunity.

Has anyone here had any problems doing it ?

I mean OK it's my ass but is there any chance to getting

a bacterial infection or E. coli ?

I remember reading on one of RawTop's blogs years ago that he caught food poisoning from rimming a guy. 

1 hour ago, evilalex said:

I remember reading on one of RawTop's blogs years ago that he caught food poisoning from rimming a guy. 

Well if it’s your ass you would know it’s clean and should not be an issue. A true faggot will clean the tops cock anytime he instructs you to. Even if you are not the hole he came out of . It is the life we chose as faggots. 

I've had tops that expect it. The ones that in my experience that typically don't are the "drive by" tops that are bi or "straight" and are looking for someone to fuck and can't get a woman at that moment. Once they dump their load, they come down off the high and are done with you. But for the ones that do enjoy having their cock sucked clean, it pays for you to be clean because you don't want to turn down the opportunity!

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:52 PM, Robw73 said:

I love it (I’ve posted previously on this thread). But after my initial (forced and controlled) introduction to ATM its a favourite of mine. I also, now prefer to NOT clean out as I’ve grown to love the whole taste of His/Their cocks and cum and my own arse funk.

indeed, the Owner who introduced me to ATM preferred me not to be cleaned out. I think he got enjoyment from the added humiliation of sometimes having me suck him clean with some shit on his cock. 

Now, I just love the taste and smell of it. 

Totally agree. I'll clean the cock regardless of what state it is in.

Same with my hole, I'll offer my hole regardless what state it is in, and clean it after. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I have only done atm a hand full of times while in the middle of being bred. I do suck my top clean after breedings most of the time. I don’t when they have some big objection over it. I prefer to clean a man because it’s not only a sign of respect it gets the most amount of his dna in me.

If the top wants me to I always take his cock straight from my cunt to my throat. I’m quite submissive so like to please the top. 

last month i got fucked by two guys whom i was a total bottom and they were versatile among themselves. well they fucked me and one fucked the other as well. one took his cock from the other guy and then came to put it in my mouth and i sucked him and they also fucked me and too it from my ass to my mouth. it feels amazing taking from ATM and it feels so hot would love to to it again. i have had before from ATM one top do it to me but this time it was two guys and they put it into my mouth and i loved it.

1 hour ago, pnp-booty-bump said:

I love sucking the top fucking me, during and after he cums.  Brings out my inner pig.  

It’s awesome feeling to clean the cock that just fucked you , shows respect 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love for my boys to do ATM--and not just after the fuck.  My padded fuck bench is set up so I can circle it easily.  Fuck him, have him clean me up, fuck him some more...on and on.  If there are three of us playing, then both holes can be used easily and we keep rotating around the lucky bottom.

Edited by FelchingPisser
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I love for my boys to do ATM--and not just after the fuck.  My padded fuck bench is set up so I can circle it easily.  Fuck him, have him clean me up, fuck him some more...on and on.  If there are three of us playing, then both holes can be used easily and we keep rotating around the lucky bottom.

Sounds like a place i wanna visit 

• Like 1