Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

When you are at a sex party or crowded bathhouse ATM is an a requirement if you like putting dick in your mouth.   I had one problem and that was after Fukdto last year in which someone wasn't clean clean and after sucking a dick I will always make sure that I check before I swallow dick.  But I will always go ATM

• Like 1

For me, ATM is part of taking dick and cum loads. I always clean out before getting fucked so I'm always willing to suck clean any raw cock the fuck-slop(cum, butt juices, and/or piss)off any raw dick and that exits my fuck chute. The same goes for any dong that's been in another someone else's butt(clean only)as well, ballsack included. 

• Like 1

hell yes,,,i always clean the dick that just shot his load up my hole,,,i think that it shows respect for the top,,,  and i know my ass is clean and i love the taste.   never cleaned a dick that just unloaded in another hole,,,,i would if no shit on it.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 10:44 AM, bbpoznow said:

as long as the bottom is clean and no scat  it can be fun 

but youre the top why does it matter to you? I know why it would matter to the bottom. 

I'm also differentiating between full on scat.

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, rawfuckingonly said:

For me, ATM is part of taking dick and cum loads. I always clean out before getting fucked so I'm always willing to suck clean any raw cock the fuck-slop(cum, butt juices, and/or piss)off any raw dick and that exits my fuck chute. The same goes for any dong that's been in another someone else's butt(clean only)as well, ballsack included. 

It is a faggots duty to clean the tops cock , taking all the cum and lube in so he can start  fresh on another .  Some prefer we clean them before they enter us or to scull fuck us . i personally take any cock and service any top . 

I love the scent of cum and ass on a dick as I throat it. I don’t mean “ass”as in the smell of shit, but that musky scent of my insides. Often times, after a Top nuts inside me and I start to feel him go soft, I pull it out of my gaping boicunt and suck it back to life. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 1:11 PM, manseeker said:

It is a faggots duty to clean the tops cock , taking all the cum and lube in so he can start  fresh on another .  Some prefer we clean them before they enter us or to scull fuck us . i personally take any cock and service any top . 

Yep! And if the top goes and slips his dong into someone else's fag-hole and not my own, even after I sucked it clean so be it. It's up to the top which pig hole he wants to use and breed. Im just a hole and deserve to treated like one.

• Like 2

Love sucking cock thats cummed in me, another bottom....love felching loads outta holes, or just laying under a hole while he's taking load after load and licking up the drips. Love a bottom to push loads (piss) outta his ass into my mouth too.

I once took ass to mouth and then after that I tried to finger fuck my ass and discovered that licking a finger wet and fucking my ass with my finger took it in my mouth i discovered that my ass is actually very sweet tasting, and even from time to time would finger fuck my ass and shove it in my mouth to suck it. i have done it even with a dildo, and now recently i took cock from ass to mouth and even took from some one else ass to my mouth as well and it was great. fags have on purpose to take cock no matter were it comes from accept if it as shit on it. its something which is unhealthy and certainly not acceptable to me.  I always try to make sure my ass is clean and expect the same from others but as long its clean im open to all what ever a top wants and desires and his cock is my master when im his bitch.