Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

As a top I love doing A2M with a bottom, having him suck his juices and cum residue off my cock, I’ll keep dipping my cock back into his arse to give him more to slurp off me.

Also love doing F2M with fist bottoms, having them suck their juices off my fingers after I have been deep inside them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 4:22 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

As a top I love doing A2M with a bottom, having him suck his juices and cum residue off my cock, I’ll keep dipping my cock back into his arse to give him more to slurp off me.

Also love doing F2M with fist bottoms, having them suck their juices off my fingers after I have been deep inside them.

A good bottom should not refuse doing ATM to the top, in fact, a good bottom does it without being asked.  After all, the bottom is just going to get the top's cum and his own ass juices.  To me, it's a gesture by the bottom to the top of ultimate submission.  And, if you do a good job licking the dick clean, the top may just get aroused to fuck you again.

I want to but chicken out. I always tell my top to get agressive and just do it. Then I plead not to. I just want a guy to do it, slap me if I dont.. I am a cum pig, slut, faggot and want to be treated that way.

• Like 1

I have taken ass to mouth before but one thing I have not taken is a cock with shit on it. first of all they have been fucking me and my ass is clean and its both embarrassing to have shit come out of your hole as it shows one is not hygienic something I find it displeasing during sex. I like to be clean and also the guy fucking me clean as well. I have guys have me lick their ass and licked but not the hole as either I found the hole smelly or not fully hygienic which is a turn of for me. Ideally would be both to have a shower before sex and the bottom to have his hole clean, something I do like to do if I know Im going to get fucked.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the first guys I saw regularly liked this, he was much older than me. I didn't even know at the time about cleaning myself before getting a fucking. I had to suck him clean afterwards - he said it was my mess, and had to sort it. I did it out of respect

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 11:48 PM, Steinn said:

One of the first guys I saw regularly liked this, he was much older than me. I didn't even know at the time about cleaning myself before getting a fucking. I had to suck him clean afterwards - he said it was my mess, and had to sort it. I did it out of respect

I hate shit more than anyone I know, but the fact is, the way both of you reacted to this situation is exactly right.

• Like 2