Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

Honestly, I don’t even think about the fact that the cock has been in my ass before it goes in my mouth unless the Top makes a point of it. I had one Top who kept rotating from hole to hole, and every time he got to my mouth he would say, “That cock was just in your ass!” He seemed to really get a rush out of it. For me, it’s a no-brainer - if the cock isn’t in my ass, there’s only one other hole it can go into, and it’s my responsibility to make sure it stays warm and wet or I am not doing my job.

And I love my job.

The issue of waste matter isn’t really an issue for me. I’m scrupulous about cleaning out every single time I go into service, because I would consider it a very serious lapse to allow anything to end up on a cock that I couldn’t lick off. Another man offering to allow me to taste his penis is a generous gift; after he’s bred me, even more so. To refuse it would be unthinkable.

All of the above applies equally whether it’s my ass the cock has just come out of, or another man’s.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

As the bottom you are surrendering your ass to him to be used as a flesh light the way he wants it, whether slow or fast or hard or gentle - you need to take full submissive ownership and suck it clean, look up at him and show him you fully submit and worship his cock. He will appreciate this and come back for more. I hate when a bottom doesn't suck it clean. It's his hole and he should fully take charge to please my cock. This way we bond more and I trust him more. I really just don't want to hear about him acting uppity when he has surrendered his hole for me to dump my ejaculate into it. He's a cum dump.

• Like 1

I've loved ATM for quite some time now, and always liked to have sex with at least some light in the room.  Lately I've gotten into having sex in dark rooms which makes ATM all the more fun not seeing what you're about to suck.  Sometimes you get a big old load to clean off, and sometimes a little extra surprise!

On 4/22/2019 at 9:14 PM, dirtyminded said:

I only top for fucking, but I love sharing a bottom with another top. As part of that, I love to push another guy's cock into a bottom we're sharing and I will always do a2m with him cock - take his cock out, suck the cock, lick the bottom's hole then push his cock back in - and repeat! Love doing this in cruising clubs with multiple other tops. After doing this, my favourite thing is to then tongue kiss the other top(s) before fucking the bottom myself.

hmmmm, love doing this, and snowballing too

l fully expect a cumdump to suck my cock clean after I am finished using it. Whether I blow my load in its ass or not a good bottom who knows its place knows it is their duty to clean their ass juices and all the previous loads dumped in it off of any mans cock after we bless it with the privilege of shoving a hard cock up its ass. Do your job sluts.145116323_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.70d60161ad9e97d66bd5fe1129c30eab.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’ve done it with all my tops even if it were dirty nothing like finishing off by showing respect to the object that made you feel amazing