Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

any good cumdumpster ALWAYS takes ass to mouth from whoever fucks us, whenever we have a chance. firstly before guys cum its just something that turns them on, watching a slut suck a cock that was just shoved up their ass or some other sluts ass. but it is even more important to suck every guys cock clean after they unload their balls into our guts. that is our duty. plus tops dont want their cocks covered in the ass juices and mixed loads marinating in some dirty faggots ass. they have no idea who or what has been dumped in there. we dont care what’s simmering in our trashy, used guts but tops have more pride and generally dont want a dirty cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Aidsbait said:

any good cumdumpster ALWAYS takes ass to mouth from whoever fucks us, whenever we have a chance

More than true ! It is good to taste the cum you have got in you, possibly the mix of cum. In some situations you may be fucked by a guy who does not want to leave you with his cock wet. ATM is a service we dumpsters are supposed to provide to make sure the top leaves you clean.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, PozConverted said:

More than true ! It is good to taste the cum you have got in you, possibly the mix of cum. In some situations you may be fucked by a guy who does not want to leave you with his cock wet. ATM is a service we dumpsters are supposed to provide to make sure the top leaves you clean.

exactly! its what we are, its what we do. why does a public urinal drink your piss? for the same reason I do. its our purpose.

On 3/30/2019 at 3:40 PM, BBrawBottom said:

Not sure if this goes here, but here we go. 

I read a last load post were the guy said he had never done ATM before (got more than he bargained for). 

Ive done Ass To Mouth literally EVERY TIME I get fucked. Everytime. Is it just the tops I got were a bit piggier? I know I am and I love cleaning my ass juices and cum off a big dick especially if the next dick starts fucking me right then. 

I just find it odd he had never done it and so many tops have made me do it. 

Am I the lucky one? 

There's one particular cute little cumdump who always likes sucking me as soon as I've loaded him. My cock is really sensitive at that point. The first time he did it, I almost slapped him LOL. Since then, he knows to wait for even 30 seconds before seeing what my cum and his hole  taste like. 

21 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

There's one particular cute little cumdump who always likes sucking me as soon as I've loaded him. My cock is really sensitive at that point. The first time he did it, I almost slapped him LOL. Since then, he knows to wait for even 30 seconds before seeing what my cum and his hole  taste like. 

I always push their eager mouths down to clean up my balls for those first few moments before allowing them up to my dripping shaft.  The heady mix of ass juices and cum is pretty intoxicating--I certainly know why they are eager to get to it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I remember the first time I played with two guys. I had been clubbing, was happy and drunk, and two sexy guys took me home with them. After a bit of foreplay, the top was fucking me. He was quite assertive and I just obeyed. He had insisted I take him bare even though I wasn’t on PREp. I was turned on, freaked out and loving it all at the same time. Then he switched his raw dick to the other bottom (his partner). He fucked my ass juice up the other guy (who moaned in pleasure). I was a bit freaked thinking, “That’s been up my ass!” I was surprised that something that was a bit dirty was really turning me on too. He eventually came up his partner’s ass, but looked at me and said, “Don’t worry, you won’t miss out.” He switched back to me and placed his juicy dick just out of reach of my mouth. He said quietly and firmly, “Please.” Something clicked. I made direct eye contact with him and said, “Please.” I remember the euphoria I experienced as I sucked his raw dick with all that cum and ass juice. The other bottom was patting me and encouraging me to worship that cock. The top looked at the other guy and asked with a smirk, “Switch?” I didn’t know what he meant. I pretty quickly worked it out when the other bottom kneeled over my face and I was looking directly at his ass hole. The top said, “Please.” I moaned and said, “Please.” As I worshipped and kissed that ass, I remember the other guy saying, “See? Natural pig.”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I love doing ass to mouth, any cock fucking my ass, goes in my mouth, same as a top fucking another bottom, from his ass into my mouth, then rim the bottom as the cum comes out. 
every guy that’s fucked me, just pulls out and sticks it in my mouth without a second thought. 

• 1 year later...

In Darklands 2024, I got fucked by around one hundred different guys in total during three nights, but many of them used my hole many times. Every dick I took (except a few in an anon-setting) I cleaned off. I also cleaned a lot of other cocks fucking other guys too. It feels so piggy and nasty!!! 

I now have a throat infection, but I didn't expect else after a weekend of pig action with 4000 guys. 

• Piggy 1