Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

I’m not sure why this continues to be a topic of discussion. If a bottom takes a raw dick in his ass, it goes without saying that he will willingly clean his top’s dick after the deed further enhancing his commitment to please and serve the top.

• Like 1

If I smell something else than a cummy cock coming out of an ass, I don't swallow his cock for ATM. But if his cock is cum-covered and soaked in ass juices, then I'll suck down his cock. A rule-of-thumb, or rule-of-cock. LOL!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

I’m not sure why this continues to be a topic of discussion. If a bottom takes a raw dick in his ass, it goes without saying that he will willingly clean his top’s dick after the deed further enhancing his commitment to please and serve the top.

Basically this. It comes from your own asshole. If you cleaned it well enough, you shouldn't hesitate to lick everything clean.

I knew a fellow bottom once and he didn't like it one bit, the ATM stuff. He was ok with being bred, but rejected the cock afterwards. Wish I contacted his top (never thought about it then), so I could do it as it should be.

Guest Pozpig867

I always do ass to mouth or it least offer.  Feel its my place to clean him after and show how grateful I am to be used by him. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still remember the first time i did this and how amazing it felt. I was on my knees in a backroom, and a top had just bred a hole. I took his meat and really licked it clean. I thought wow-this is perfect. The only time i don't like it is when there is masses of lube left on it. That's a bit gross. Anything else - lap it up. And obviously cleaning a cock with a condom on it is disgusting. Although i do it.

I’ve never met a cumdump who doesn’t do ATM, including me. It just comes with the label. 

I will never hesitate taking a cock in my mouth directly after it’s been in my hole. I will take it immediately. I also don’t mind if it’s after it’s been in another bottom’s hole. If a raw cock needs to be clean, my mouth is there. 😝

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

I’ve never met a cumdump who doesn’t do ATM, including me. It just comes with the label. 

I will never hesitate taking a cock in my mouth directly after it’s been in my hole. I will take it immediately. I also don’t mind if it’s after it’s been in another bottom’s hole. If a raw cock needs to be clean, my mouth is there. 😝

so true! it's just a natural extension of being a cumdump. we service males and we worship cock. it is our duty to clean every cock that fucks our sloppy cum filled fuckholes. plus if a cock isn't in our ass we naturally need to suck it. we are cocksuckers by birth.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I engage in ATM almost all the time.  A few tops were turned off by it (but they seem to be the same ones who are turned off using me as a urinal), but most tops demand or expect it.   The first time I was fucked, I was told to lick and suck his cock and balls clean, so it just became a pattern or habit. 

• Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

Lately I'm turned on by the idea of me and a guy hooking up in a public space with little or no prep done on my end (think dressing room or private restroom at the mall or discrete parking lot). Naturally, it's dirty sex. After he seeds me, he immediately pulls out and spins me around where he then uses his hand to guide my mouth down onto his cock and tells me, "Baby, use that throat to clean daddy's cock off. Good girl."

On 4/8/2019 at 8:18 AM, badjamie said:

I was seeing a very Dominant Top. The first time he fucked me, he pulled out and pointed to his slimy cock and said, "Suck it clean bitch." I was hesitant at first. He slapped me lightly on the face and said "NOW!" I complied and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. It felt so nasty and degrading. I loved it! He never had to order me twice again.

That sounds like a good top there